The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
You might think that’s crazy coming from a Conservative.

I also believe Judge Moore was Innocent and Kavanaugh was Innocent.

That’s what being an American is really about.

But you might ask if I have reasons, especially in regards to Fairfax.

I don’t expect you to believe this, but I do know someone in The Democrat Party who is acquainted with some of the leadership and Democrat Strategists.

They are leaving the party and becoming an Independent like so many other Democrats who wanted to make a difference and found they could not fight “the machine.”

What they said was this. The 2020 election is around the bend. The party has been investing all of their energy to damage The Presidents reputation and will continue to do so right up until election night. Virginia also has a lot of skin in the game in State elections, so what they choose to do here is crucial and critical.

The party can not afford to endure the humiliation of having three Virginians at the very top of state leadership for the party to be taken out and the state handed over to The Republicans.

Fairfax is the odd man out. He is being framed. He is being given The Herman Cain, Judge Moore, Kavanaugh Treatment.

The party has decided that it is less damaging to lose a few Black votes, than it is to lose votes from Women.

Fairfax then by default is going to be offered as a sacrificial lamb while the party tries to save the other two and use Fairfax as cover while sweeping the black face incidents under the rug.

Remember a few years from now when this is all exposed, that you heard it from me first.

What is more scary than that? The party has used this tactic for 100s of years. Black man raping women. I’m shocked they didn’t find a white woman to throw a little more fuel on the fire to hold up as a victim to drive that old Dixiecrat message home with a sledgehammer!

Black man raping a black woman. According to libtards this is okay. I believe his accuser. The first one. Blasy Ford had no life, worked at the bottom of her game, and struck me as the type who invents stories for attention. She hurt demtards. Fairfax’s accuser explained the event in gory detail. The other two are done. Not even an issue, and they serve the dual purpose of also getting the baby killing bill out of the news.

Also in my conversation this was stressed. The Democrat Party desperately wants to steer America and Virginians away from the horrors of Abortion, so this also makes Fairfax a logical target for taking the fall, ramping up the outrage machine, and distracting the voters from Northam’s statements and the ugly reality of late term abortion.

Two consensual sex acts that are being manufactured in to rape to attempt to distract, deflect and save 2 out of the 3 politicians is what is happening here. They are sacrificing a knight to save two bishops.

The #MeToo soldiers were called to the battle just like they were with Kavanaugh and Moore.

Only this time, the smear is more sophisticated.

Black man raping a black woman. According to libtards this is okay. I believe his accuser. The first one. Blasy Ford had no life, worked at the bottom of her game, and struck me as the type who invents stories for attention. She hurt demtards. Fairfax’s accuser explained the event in gory detail. The other two are done. Not even an issue, and they serve the dual purpose of also getting the baby killing bill out of the news.

i KNOW he is innocent.
I am a Conservative Republican, and they are railroading Fairfax to save both The Virginia elections, and this also has National Election implications in 2020. It also affects policy messaging, momentum and with The Democrat Party controlling the narrative in the media.

Taking Down Fairfax was an executive decision for The Democrat Party.

He was made expendable the moment Northam opened his mouth about late term abortion.

I don’t expect you to believe this, but I do know someone in The Democrat Party who is acquainted with some of the leadership and Democrat Strategists.

They are leaving the party and becoming an Independent like so many other Democrats who wanted to make a difference and found they could not fight “the machine.”

What they said was this. The 2020 election is around the bend. The party has been investing all of their energy to damage The Presidents reputation and will continue to do so right up until election night. Virginia also has a lot of skin in the game in State elections, so what they choose to do here is crucial and critical.

The party can not afford to endure the humiliation of having three Virginians at the very top of state leadership for the party to be taken out and the state handed over to The Republicans.

Fairfax is the odd man out. He is being framed. He is being given The Herman Cain, Judge Moore, Kavanaugh Treatment.

The party has decided that it is less damaging to lose a few Black votes, than it is to lose votes from Women.

Fairfax then by default is going to be offered as a sacrificial lamb while the party tries to save the other two and use Fairfax as cover while sweeping the black face incidents under the rug.

Remember a few years from now when this is all exposed, that you heard it from me first.

Your opinion is duly noted.

i KNOW he is innocent.
I am a Conservative Republican, and they are railroading Fairfax to save both The Virginia elections, and this also has National Election implications in 2020. It also affects policy messaging, momentum and with The Democrat Party controlling the narrative in the media.

Taking Down Fairfax was an executive decision for The Democrat Party.

He was made expendable the moment Northam opened his mouth about late term abortion.
you are a great human being.

In other words...Ford was accusing one of yours, therefore she had no credibility. This one is accusing a Dem, therefore it is credible.

Let it be investigated and determined whether or not there is merit.

3ynnl35.jpg

In other words...Ford was accusing one of yours, therefore she had no credibility. This one is accusing a Dem, therefore it is credible.

You assume allot. Ford didn’t know where it happened, dude t know when it happened, no witness she named confirmed her story, and she very gently got cought telling lies about the whole “two front doors” thing. In short, she lied. I pointed out the first accuser in the Fairfax situation. A professional woman involved in the DNC who named time,place and many other very graphic detail. Almost to the point of explaining what the dudes dick tasted like. This woman was not compelled to come forward, it did so of her own accord. Blasy did not. So you may need Rachael to tell you what you believe, but I feel confidant Fairfax being a typical black libtard figured he was like Bammer and could just do what he wants with whom he wants. So far all he has done is say “nuh uh”. Sorry, looks like dems elected another rapo.

You assume allot. Ford didn’t know where it happened, dude t know when it happened, no witness she named confirmed her story, and she very gently got cought telling lies about the whole “two front doors” thing. In short, she lied. I pointed out the first accuser in the Fairfax situation. A professional woman involved in the DNC who named time,place and many other very graphic detail. Almost to the point of explaining what the dudes dick tasted like. This woman was not compelled to come forward, it did so of her own accord. Blasy did not. So you may need Rachael to tell you what you believe, but I feel confidant Fairfax being a typical black libtard figured he was like Bammer and could just do what he wants with whom he wants. So far all he has done is say “nuh uh”. Sorry, looks like dems elected another rapo.
You don’t think she was compelled to come forward? Hmmmm

:lmao:

By whom? DiFi sent Blasy.

By whom?
We will see, in the meantime, like I said, it should be investigated and she should be given a fair hearing (not like you treated Ford).

Absolutely. We should not be railroading this Black Man, and it sure looks like that is what is happening....It is what Democrats have been doing since Democrats started the KKK many years ago...and it needs to stop....at last.

DUE PROCESS for all, including Blacks, no matter what the Democrat Party says!

By whom?
We will see, in the meantime, like I said, it should be investigated and she should be given a fair hearing (not like you treated Ford).

Are you Huffing glue? Ford was treated with kid gloves even after she was cought lying. The bitch was a puppet nothing more. This is why you can not post any incedent of her being treated unfairly. Fairfax has yet to be directly asked if he raped her. So sad it means that much to you.

Absolutely. We should not be railroading this Black Man, and it sure looks like that is what is happening....It is what Democrats have been doing since Democrats started the KKK many years ago...and it needs to stop....at last.

DUE PROCESS for all, including Blacks, no matter what the Democrat Party says!

Agree, it he did it. The women have a right to believe. Hell, Kamala Harris even said she believes her.

Well OP..a second accuser has surfaced.

Your record of being WRONG on virtually everything is intact

That's just what a sexist racist would say.

#BELIEVEALLWOMEN
#METOO

New Topics

Forum List

Back