Fairfax is the odd man out. He is being framed. He is being given The Herman Cain, Judge Moore, Kavanaugh Treatment.

Or he did something that is kind of more serious than the other two.

We haven't even definitively proven Northam was one of the two guys in the photo, but even if he was, so what? He wasn't hurting anyone and no one even remembered this yearbook existed until a couple of weeks ago.

Now we have two women saying Fairfax sexually assaulted them. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on the first one, whose story had holes, but the second, i'm not so sure.
I think it’s funny these politically correct morons are eating their own

Black man raping a black woman. According to libtards this is okay. I believe his accuser. The first one. Blasy Ford had no life, worked at the bottom of her game, and struck me as the type who invents stories for attention. She hurt demtards. Fairfax’s accuser explained the event in gory detail. The other two are done. Not even an issue, and they serve the dual purpose of also getting the baby killing bill out of the news.
In other words...Ford was accusing one of yours, therefore she had no credibility. This one is accusing a Dem, therefore it is credible.

Let it be investigated and determined whether or not there is merit.
Are the 18 women who complained of Trumps ill behavior all forgotten? ?
Lol
All of that hear say was while he was not in office you fucking moron

Black man raping a black woman. According to libtards this is okay. I believe his accuser. The first one. Blasy Ford had no life, worked at the bottom of her game, and struck me as the type who invents stories for attention. She hurt demtards. Fairfax’s accuser explained the event in gory detail. The other two are done. Not even an issue, and they serve the dual purpose of also getting the baby killing bill out of the news.
In other words...Ford was accusing one of yours, therefore she had no credibility. This one is accusing a Dem, therefore it is credible.

Yes.
Hypocrite
Lol
Says a slick Willy/senile Joe Biden supporter

Lol

And they went away. Where are they now? Blasy Ford, where the hell she go? I just don’t get Democrats. A woman says a man raped her. She is asked when, she says “I don’t know. Some time in 1980. All her witnesses dispute her account, and two other accusers get caught lying and democrats call that “credible”. But a woman accuses a democrat, gives a disturbingly detailed account of the incident with time, date and place and she is a liar. This demonstrates that libs have a real issue with honesty.

Yes.
Hypocrite
Lol
Says a slick Willy/senile Joe Biden supporter
Dumbo ..You mean a GWB voter in 2000 and a lifetime republican up until that point

Lol

And they went away. Where are they now? Blasy Ford, where the hell she go? I just don’t get Democrats. A woman says a man raped her. She is asked when, she says “I don’t know. Some time in 1980. All her witnesses dispute her account, and two other accusers get caught lying and democrats call that “credible”. But a woman accuses a democrat, gives a disturbingly detailed account of the incident with time, date and place and she is a liar. This demonstrates that libs have a real issue with honesty.
Where is she? Look at how she was treated. And, how you are currently treating. The only difference is, she was accusing one of your team. Hell, even the folks investigating concluded something terrible had happened to her but there was not enough evidence to go further. You guys shredded her and even made up crap. I am willing to bet you won’t do that to the current women will you? Of course you won’t.

Lol

Where is she? Look at how she was treated. And, how you are currently treating. The only difference is, she was accusing one of your team. Hell, even the folks investigating concluded something terrible had happened to her but there was not enough evidence to go further. You guys shredded her and even made up crap. I am willing to bet you won’t do that to the current women will you? Of course you won’t.

Ah, no. The only difference is the Fairfax women know when, where, and whom.

Lol

And, this is A perfect example of how you guys lie. No one disputed her account. They just could not remember specific events that occurred during teenage drinking parties long ago.

Oh and while we are at it where are you demands about why she didn’t go police when it happened? Double standard?

Fairfax is the odd man out. He is being framed. He is being given The Herman Cain, Judge Moore, Kavanaugh Treatment.

We haven't even definitively proven Northam was one of the two guys in the photo, but even if he was, so what? He wasn't hurting anyone and no one even remembered this yearbook existed until a couple of weeks ago.

Now we have two women saying Fairfax sexually assaulted them. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on the first one, whose story had holes, but the second, i'm not so sure.

Sexual assault has nothing to do with political correctness.

Ford had vague memories of a non-sexual assault that may have happened in high school. The people she mentioned all denied it happened.

The Fairfax accusers have far more detailed and credible accounts of actions taken by a grown man.

I don't believe the Kavanaugh situation is comparable to Fairfax's.

Lol

And, this is A perfect example of how you guys lie. No one disputed her account. They just could not remember specific events that occurred during teenage drinking parties long ago.

Oh and while we are at it where are you demands about why she didn’t go police when it happened? Double standard?

Your recollection is seriously warped. Kavanaugh emphatically denied it, as did the other people she tried to get to corroborate it.

Sexual assault has nothing to do with political correctness.
Lol
Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Plus political correctness has no credibility when it comes to morality

Lol

Your recollection is seriously warped. Kavanaugh emphatically denied it, as did the other people she tried to get to corroborate it.
Her memory is likely dead on based on the lies the MSM told.
Sadly she didn't catch on to the sham. Willfully ignorant or misled? Either way she is wrong.

Yeah, they really stood firm and didn't let Bob Packwood, Larry Craig, Ted Stevens, and Mark Foley get run out of town on a bunch of hearsay and innuendo.....

Okay, let's look at that. You have to go back TEN YEARS to find someone who even fits that category.

Bob Packwood- 25 years ago- 19 women accused him and it took nearly two years to drive him out of office.

Larry Craig- 12 years ago Caught red handed soliciting men for sex in a bathroom. Oh, yeah, and they didn't make him resign.

Ted Stevens- 10 years ago Outright convicted of criminal conduct. The voters had to force him out.

Mark Foley - 13 years ago- Outright caught sending lewd messages to underaged boys. Republicans knew about it as far back as 1996, did nothing.

so, um yeah, hardly "Unfounded hearsay and innuendo". More like, Caught Red handed.

Yeah, they really stood firm and didn't let Bob Packwood, Larry Craig, Ted Stevens, and Mark Foley get run out of town on a bunch of hearsay and innuendo.....

Okay, let's look at that. You have to go back TEN YEARS to find someone who even fits that category.

Bob Packwood- 25 years ago- 19 women accused him and it took nearly two years to drive him out of office.

Larry Craig- 12 years ago Caught red handed soliciting men for sex in a bathroom. Oh, yeah, and they didn't make him resign.

Ted Stevens- 10 years ago Outright convicted of criminal conduct. The voters had to force him out.

Mark Foley - 13 years ago- Outright caught sending lewd messages to underaged boys. Republicans knew about it as far back as 1996, did nothing.

so, um yeah, hardly "Unfounded hearsay and innuendo". More like, Caught Red handed.
And they promptly were thrown overboard, contrary to your detached-from-reality claim that the republicans don't clean their own house.

You're dismissed, dumbbell.

And they promptly were thrown overboard, contrary to your detached-from-reality claim that the republicans don't clean their own house.

You're dismissed, dumbbell.

Taking 10 years to finally dump Foley after he was caught red-handed, is hardly cleaning house. Cleaning house would have been firing him in 1996, when they first brought his thing for little boys to the attention of Gingrich and Hastert (who also had a thing for little boys.)

Craig and Stevens were never thrown overboard by the GOP, they were thrown overboard by the voters.

i KNOW he is innocent.
I am a Conservative Republican, and they are railroading Fairfax to save both The Virginia elections, and this also has National Election implications in 2020. It also affects policy messaging, momentum and with The Democrat Party controlling the narrative in the media.

Taking Down Fairfax was an executive decision for The Democrat Party.

He was made expendable the moment Northam opened his mouth about late term abortion.
The democratic machine in Virginia had a (token) as Lt Gov. That kept the African American voters happy enough to vote for Northam. Democrats in Virginia probably told him he could be Governor someday(wink, wink). Now they are looking at the real Possibility that he could and they will sacrifice him to maintain the status quo. And keep all the wealthy donors Happy. Black face racist has become more acceptable than the reality of an Actual Black Lt. Gov. I think the Dems would rather have a White republican that they can defeat later than Fairfax whom they would have to later discredit to run someone against him. The Dog has begun to chew it's own foot off to save the Body.:iyfyus.jpg:

i KNOW he is innocent.
I am a Conservative Republican, and they are railroading Fairfax to save both The Virginia elections, and this also has National Election implications in 2020. It also affects policy messaging, momentum and with The Democrat Party controlling the narrative in the media.

He was made expendable the moment Northam opened his mouth about late term abortion.
The democratic machine in Virginia had a (token) as Lt Gov. That kept the African American voters happy enough to vote for Northam. Democrats in Virginia probably told him he could be Governor someday(wink, wink). Now they are looking at the real Possibility that he could and they will sacrifice him to maintain the status quo. And keep all the wealthy donors Happy. Black face racist has become more acceptable than the reality of an Actual Black Lt. Gov. I think the Dems would rather have a White republican that they can defeat later than Fairfax whom they would have to later discredit to run someone against him. The Dog has begun to chew it's own foot off to save the Body.:iyfyus.jpg:

I have the solution for the Gov and Lt Gov Become republicans and it'll all go away

i KNOW he is innocent.

I have the solution for the Gov and Lt Gov Become republicans and it'll all go away
The Republican Atty general Hasn't mocked, belittled, painted his face black or gotten oral sex in his car that we know of. Fairfax never said it didn't happen he's just saying it didn't happen like she/they described. He should have thought before he "hit" that "THOT":highfive:

Forum List

Back