Ford was never credible. She was
Completely inconsistent, and the whole thing smacked of a last minute Dirty and desperate attempt to stop Kavanaugh.

She rehearsed privately for an entire day at a motel with a lie detector expert so she could control facial expressions tone of voice etc.

Her own friends denied her story, and refused to back her up.

She lied about putting an additional entrance on her home and fear of strangers while turning her home in to a duplex rental property.

Her social media had Comments that stated that someone should falsely accuse Gorsuch sexual assault to stop his nomination.

Kavanaugh is Relatable to Fairfax, though the accusers stories are more credible, with more details, this again is a last minute desperate attempt to save at least 2 of the 3 politicians in Virginia and to deflect from the horrors of abortion and racism within The Democrat Party.
Black man raping a black woman. According to libtards this is okay. I believe his accuser. The first one. Blasy Ford had no life, worked at the bottom of her game, and struck me as the type who invents stories for attention. She hurt demtards. Fairfax’s accuser explained the event in gory detail. The other two are done. Not even an issue, and they serve the dual purpose of also getting the baby killing bill out of the news.
In other words...Ford was accusing one of yours, therefore she had no credibility. This one is accusing a Dem, therefore it is credible.

Let it be investigated and determined whether or not there is merit.
Are the 18 women who complained of Trumps ill behavior all forgotten? ?
Lol
All of that hear say was while he was not in office you fucking moron

And they went away. Where are they now? Blasy Ford, where the hell she go? I just don’t get Democrats. A woman says a man raped her. She is asked when, she says “I don’t know. Some time in 1980. All her witnesses dispute her account, and two other accusers get caught lying and democrats call that “credible”. But a woman accuses a democrat, gives a disturbingly detailed account of the incident with time, date and place and she is a liar. This demonstrates that libs have a real issue with honesty.
And, this is A perfect example of how you guys lie. No one disputed her account. They just could not remember specific events that occurred during teenage drinking parties long ago.

Oh and while we are at it where are you demands about why she didn’t go police when it happened? Double standard?

Last edited:
It is entirely related to PC Puritanism if a #MeToo movement is weaponkzed to
Falsely and Deceitfully take down your political opposition.

Fairfax is the odd man out. He is being framed. He is being given The Herman Cain, Judge Moore, Kavanaugh Treatment.

Or he did something that is kind of more serious than the other two.

We haven't even definitively proven Northam was one of the two guys in the photo, but even if he was, so what? He wasn't hurting anyone and no one even remembered this yearbook existed until a couple of weeks ago.

Now we have two women saying Fairfax sexually assaulted them. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on the first one, whose story had holes, but the second, i'm not so sure.
I think it’s funny these politically correct morons are eating their own

Sexual assault has nothing to do with political correctness.

Forum List

Back