i am working for the census just mail the damn things back in

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
i have been involved with the census since march 4, 2010....if it reads like a confession...well read on...its the most bizarro thing i have ever done....i am not an idiot..i realize when things are being done that are just stupid...example...1: my first training session lasted 6 days...then i worked for 8 days....nearly 45 % of the time was in training....then they called me again...would i like to continue...i would have to do 3 more days training....so sure...i trained for 3 more days...so far i have worked a total of perhaps15 hours....3 days training? what the hell? now i am in the quality control department....what i am doing now ...simple..if its a problem ..i get it...but here is the weird part...i may be the 6 th person to contact someone...one lady i was the 7th person...she knew the laws and called me on it, too. we are at the point right now that i am only getting the really weird mal....really weird...problems that are still unresolved...

and this is not from people not answering the forms..this is simply repair work from the orginal mapping etc...once they ditched the hhc...it got dicey.seems the hhc's would say there were uploading but did not...so a lot of areas are having to be remapped...at the last minute...

many times the qe's see the problem..but the office has not given you the starting point to discover the problem..at first we were writing notes explaining...we know what you want to know..but this will not discover it..with complex drawings etc...told to stop that..just stop it. if the qdc didnt discover the problem then there was no problem.

on one hand we are being told that they want this to be the most comprehensive and errorless census on record..well its not...then i am being given assignments and being told to "put them to bed, one way or another"....

i have been given maps that have taken me into the middle of nowhere....miles into the middle of nowhere..the map shows the road going into another road..it just goes into the woods for miles...

some of the people you see...cant resist fucking with ya....but no one is violent or mean....just ..hey i sent it in...(they were using that line before the forms were mailed)
or the ones i love ...who avoid us...i have one be a proxy for a bunch of addresses...gave a false name that when you pronounced it...you got it...apparently the pe...didnt get it....but i tracked her down...lol...i swear i felt like i was stalking her..

but i will admit...i do enjoy....putting them to bed....so fill that mal out..mail it back...or i will be on your doorstep...

i have been involved with the census since march 4, 2010....if it reads like a confession...well read on...its the most bizarro thing i have ever done....i am not an idiot..i realize when things are being done that are just stupid...example...1: my first training session lasted 6 days...then i worked for 8 days....nearly 45 % of the time was in training....then they called me again...would i like to continue...i would have to do 3 more days training....so sure...i trained for 3 more days...so far i have worked a total of perhaps15 hours....3 days training? what the hell? now i am in the quality control department....what i am doing now ...simple..if its a problem ..i get it...but here is the weird part...i may be the 6 th person to contact someone...one lady i was the 7th person...she knew the laws and called me on it, too. we are at the point right now that i am only getting the really weird mal....really weird...problems that are still unresolved...

and this is not from people not answering the forms..this is simply repair work from the orginal mapping etc...once they ditched the hhc...it got dicey.seems the hhc's would say there were uploading but did not...so a lot of areas are having to be remapped...at the last minute...

many times the qe's see the problem..but the office has not given you the starting point to discover the problem..at first we were writing notes explaining...we know what you want to know..but this will not discover it..with complex drawings etc...told to stop that..just stop it. if the qdc didnt discover the problem then there was no problem.

on one hand we are being told that they want this to be the most comprehensive and errorless census on record..well its not...then i am being given assignments and being told to "put them to bed, one way or another"....

i have been given maps that have taken me into the middle of nowhere....miles into the middle of nowhere..the map shows the road going into another road..it just goes into the woods for miles...

some of the people you see...cant resist fucking with ya....but no one is violent or mean....just ..hey i sent it in...(they were using that line before the forms were mailed)
or the ones i love ...who avoid us...i have one be a proxy for a bunch of addresses...gave a false name that when you pronounced it...you got it...apparently the pe...didnt get it....but i tracked her down...lol...i swear i felt like i was stalking her..

but i will admit...i do enjoy....putting them to bed....so fill that mal out..mail it back...or i will be on your doorstep...

When you come I'll do exactly what I do to Jehovah's witnesses... turn off all the lights and go in the basement so you'll think I'm not home.:lol:

:eusa_angel:

too bad acorn didn't train you.. you could just fill out the forms with whatever sounded good and turn em in.. have you met any dead people yet? "How many live in your coffin?" :)

If I knew you were going to visit me, I would have held on to it made some coffee for you! It would be a fun conversation. I love ellipsis too.

or i will be on your doorstep.

Watch out for the attack dogs, concertina wire, fu-gas and claymores.
Just saying.

(Oh, and my last line of defense is a PI hologram that answers the door. You've been warned) :eusa_whistle: :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9e3dTOJi0o]YouTube - One RingyDingy[/ame]

Well I filled out mine and mailed it in but just dont call the number I left for the census beuro, its kinda cruel if you do call and listen to the message 508-466-4117

I also have a question, under the "race" question I checked other and wrote down American....is that ok?

:D

One of my homes got a letter saying I would be receiving a census form that never came.

I hear mail delivery is pretty hit and miss to those park benches. You should try a cardboard box instead.

My address was clearly printed on my "will work for food sign".

shanty.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back