I am thinking of ending things...

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
The movie, of course.
This movie is a cerebral puzzle. Heavy-heavy dialog, no action, no sex.... it's a puzzle for you to solve.
Filled with hints, artful dodges and sometimes obvious signs of what this thing is actually about.

Jessie Buckley does a fantastic job. I had no idea she could act this well, switching personalities like a light switch, convincingly.
If you are into cerebral films... check this one out. You will say WTF a few times... but it will make sense.

My only gripe... the film was shot in non-letterbox frame, and not in high quality HD.
Not sure of what artistic thing that was supposed to do...but it was dumb. It is like taking a beautiful painting and blacking out part of it and say it is artsy.... I don't get it.

I couldn't remember the title last night- so I had something else on- Awake- not bad.

I just wrote the title down so I'll look for it tonight.

so im thinking getting another one, or 2
I got rid of cable this time last year- I got netflix and I stream sprint car racing during the season (Feb thru Nov) - otherwise, in the evenings I play with my collection of, or look for things to add to my collection, of guitars- I also write songs- many that'll never be sang with music that'll never be played- with words that don't rhyme and music out of sync, but, it's great to be alive, hearing the whisper of sleep

Well that was crazy!
The movies and books at the house gave it away. At first I thought she was the crazy one lol
It was a genius movie.
I'm guessing he died at the end?

Well that was crazy!
The movies and books at the house gave it away. At first I thought she was the crazy one lol
It was a genius movie.
I'm guessing he died at the end?
What gave it away for me... or made me suspicious was the photo on the wall. And then when she went into the basement, and the same paintings were down there... that cinched it. That is when I knew for sure what was happening

Forum List

Back