I am stunned

Candycorn off ignore.....

That's two assholes that I thought had no courage or dignity. I was wrong on both counts.
Stupid trolls had me buffalloed (is that a word)(don't answer)

He gave a great speech! I am very optimistic! Can't wait to hear about his cabinet!

I agree. His acceptance speech was great.

I watched the whole thing last night and he was stuck at 259 points for quite some time. They were still counting votes for PA, MI, MN, Arizona and Alaska. Hillary could have still pulled it off as she was at 219 but she would have had to get every State which didn't happen. Thank the Lord.

I won't be worth a shit today at work because I watched it all. LOL

I am surprised he pulled it off but happy that Hillary was defeated and we're done with her forever.

I disagree with the earlier bonehead who said "big night for the establishment" ...it was not a big night for the establishment, it was a night where the establishment of BOTH parties was rejected. Ironically, it might turn out to be a pivotal moment where both republicans and democrats can begin working together again. Where both parties begin to re-evaluate what they stand for and who they represent.

It's like I predicted to all my political friends on both sides... the sun is coming up here on the East Coast and we have a new president. The scenarios where both candidates lose, or Gary Johnson wins, or the earth cracks open and Satan comes out to take the throne next to Hillary.... those didn't pan out.

In the coming days, we will reflect on what went wrong, who was to blame and what to expect for the future. Some of us will fade into the abyss and never be heard from again. Good riddance. Remaining will be those who have a passion for politics and the direction of their country. All that has changed is the leadership.

STUNNED is barely good enough. Holy crap. I didn't know where to post, then I saw this thread title.

Congrats folks, this should be pretty freaking interesting.
I would've been totally stunned had he lost!

I agree, this should be pretty freaking interesting!
Still waiting for you to say " yes I'm single "

Call me grampa
Lol, you didn't ask

We established that I was a straight female.

Well, I'm not married, never have been either.

How bout daddy instead? Lol

STUNNED is barely good enough. Holy crap. I didn't know where to post, then I saw this thread title.

Call me grampa
Lol, you didn't ask

Who's yer daddy girlfriend.....

Call me grampa
Lol, you didn't ask

Would that be good daddy or bad daddy:whip:
ROFLMAO

Call me grampa
Lol, you didn't ask

Would that be good daddy or bad daddy:whip:
ROFLMAO
Oh fuck, I need to goto bed before I get banned

But as always the left scum is even on TWITTER calling for someone to waste Trump. DAMN when are people gonna see them for what they are? BET was calling the new government a white supremacist government that would have to be dealt with. WRTF do these stupid ideas originate?

I was on kos website think that's the name. There are some weird little shits on that site. I felt my blood pressure rising Just reading some of the garbage they were spewing.

Forum List

Back