I am stunned

MSNBC is really butthurt. They are going to do their best to divide this country.

Butthurt doesn't begin to describe them. They were crying and saying well...at least we still have the Constitution to protect us from Trump the meanie, it was hilarious watching them melt down. They were predicting a Hillary victory of 322 electoral votes only hours earlier.

Whats to discuss? TRUMP WON,,,>>>>>> now 1-2-3 (all liberals) CHORUS BWWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH BBWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH, can you taste MY TEARS???? What could have happened??? We are all so smart and superior!!! We were going to give them everything they needed and only take away their choices and freedom whats wrong with that? WE WILL NOT BE RULED LIBERALS GET USED TO IT ALONG WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP.

McCain & Romney are probably shit faced,
and on the phone with each other....
WTF...seriously, Trump... really
I know dude, can you believe it
ROFLMAO

Cheer up libs the late night shows are going to thrive with rich Trump jokes for at least 4 years. :lmao:

STUNNED is barely good enough. Holy crap. I didn't know where to post, then I saw this thread title.

Congrats folks, this should be pretty freaking interesting.
I would've been totally stunned had he lost!

I agree, this should be pretty freaking interesting!

MSNBC is really butthurt. They are going to do their best to divide this country.

Butthurt doesn't begin to describe them. They were crying and saying well...at least we still have the Constitution to protect us from Trump the meanie, it was hilarious watching them melt down. They were predicting a Hillary victory of 322 electoral votes only hours earlier.
Like the Constitution protected us from Obamacare.

Cheer up libs the late night shows are going to thrive with rich Trump jokes for at least 4 years. :lmao:
Saturday Night Live has sure been a hoot.

Alex Baldwin does Trump to a tee,
and Kate McKinnon has got Hillary down as well.

My favorite is still Tina Fey playing Sara Palin!
She would crack me up...

STUNNED is barely good enough. Holy crap. I didn't know where to post, then I saw this thread title.

Congrats folks, this should be pretty freaking interesting.
I would've been totally stunned had he lost!

I agree, this should be pretty freaking interesting!
Still waiting for you to say " yes I'm single "

Call me grampa

Forum List

Back