I am stunned

After listening to his speech, I have never been so excited about the CHANGE that will take place!

Let's try to unite this board. Some on the Democrat side will be sour, I suppose. Let's just ignore them!

I am glad the Bitch lost and i hope she goes to jail. I realize I made a thread about the psychopaths that would opine tonight and this will be be my only thread.

Fuck you CANDYCORN

You know that was more graceful than I would have expected from you...

If it were me I would have been naked in front of Candycorn house screaming Trump won... of course in the morning I would either be dead or in jail, but worth it!
We've had our differences and that's to be expected. I'm a liberal after all if you listen to the psychopaths on this board. But I am grateful she didn't win despite what I think about trump

I am glad the Bitch lost and i hope she goes to jail. I realize I made a thread about the psychopaths that would opine tonight and this will be be my only thread.

Fuck you CANDYCORN

If it were me I would have been naked in front of Candycorn house screaming Trump won... of course in the morning I would either be dead or in jail, but worth it!
We've had our differences and that's to be expected. I'm a liberal after all if you listen to the psychopaths on this board. But I am grateful she didn't win despite what I think about trump

You're as Liberal as I am sane... Well with that written let remove the hatchets and reset for 2018 and 2020...

It will be fun to say the least mate and enjoy the next eight years... :)

Fuck you CANDYCORN

You're as Liberal as I am sane... Well with that written let remove the hatchets and reset for 2018 and 2020...

I can rejoice in saying YOU ARE OFF IGNORE.
I know you will think one of two things based on that statement.

1. I'm full of myself.....(not far from the truth)
2. I was really butthurt when I put you there to begin with (no comment)

Fuck you CANDYCORN

Do you know how many times I have put someone on ignore?

never tell them and just do it mate!

I was surprised as well... the polls were off more than I had thought.

Fuck you CANDYCORN

Do you know how many times I have put someone on ignore?

never tell them and just do it mate!
I'm not mature enough for that. Lol

Forum List

Back