I am so happy that i moved to Florida. Not only because of no state taxes, but the Snowmageddon that is coming. So much for Global Warming.

MSN

On another post earlier, i put up where in 2020, the "experts" had said that with Global Warming, that snow events would be less frequent and less overall snow. Now God, once again, proves that the "ex-spurts, former drips under pressure", have no clue on what the weather is going to be like year, to year.

View attachment 860086
Supposed to be warmer than normal and less participation where I live

Coral has been dying off at an alarming rate. Most Conservatives don’t care, but it will impact the fish population
Most conservatives do not care?

Now you are showing bigotry. Obviously, you do not research nor study anything, when you make claims about an entire group of people who you are not a part of, claims that are false.

Urban growth and development are the biggest man made threats to coral, not climate change. Sediment, fertilizers, etc..

Most conservatives do not care?

Now you are showing bigotry. Obviously, you do not research nor study anything, when you make claims about an entire group of people who you are not a part of, claims that are false.

Urban growth and development are the biggest man made threats to coral, not climate change. Sediment, fertilizers, etc..
No, Conservatives don’t care about the environment

Protecting the environment means business does not make as much money

No, Conservatives don’t care about the environment

Protecting the environment means business does not make as much money
Democrats own businesses, democrats are the richest people in the USA, and the businesses that democrats promote destroys the earth.

Solar Power, destroying the earth by the square mile, that is democrat owned business.

democrats are so stupid when talking about business and the rich, democrats ignore the fact is most businesses are owned by democrats, that the richest people in the USA are democrats.

MSN

On another post earlier, i put up where in 2020, the "experts" had said that with Global Warming, that snow events would be less frequent and less overall snow. Now God, once again, proves that the "ex-spurts, former drips under pressure", have no clue on what the weather is going to be like year, to year.

View attachment 860086
Snowmaggedon would support the claimed effects of Global warming… Do you not understand that?

Supposed to be warmer than normal and less participation where I live
Yeah, how about his one, havent you heard?

MSN
A weather phenomenon known as a "snow bomb" is set to hit New York state during Thanksgiving, Gov. Kathy Hochul warned.Many meteorologists are warning of heavy rain, wind and snow in New York next week. The timing would be Tuesday through Thanksgiving Day, with rain on Tuesday, shifting to a mix or all snow by Wednesday.

Something about the Marxists/Demofascists and their violent rhetoric to weather. Always seems that the Globull Warming nuts, will never take the coldest days with the warmest days and find out that we are in a cooling cycle, because then their religion is blown all the Hell.

QIHA5EMUOZD7NE6VPT5TXJGSJY.gif

The effects of global warming / climate change results in more volitile and severe weather events. Both hot and cold. Those who think snowstorms prove global warming false have no clue what they are talking about
How does it make it colder?

How does it make it colder?
It makes all climate events more extreme… in the case of storms, a primary effect of higher surface temperatures is more evaporation providing more water vapor in our atmosphere which is fuel for storms.

It makes all climate events more extreme… in the case of storms, a primary effect of higher surface temperatures is more evaporation providing more water vapor in our atmosphere which is fuel for storms.
So the extreme storm that hit DC the day the Brits burned down the place that killed more British soldiers than the battle was caused by AGW?

It's not bad there if you don't mind overpriced real estate, hurricanes, giant snakes, alligators, mosquitoes and too many old people.

Where i am at, there is a good mix of everyone, from 20s up to retirements and black, brown, white and oriental. No Green Martians yet, but we all respect each other, thus making it a great community.

Forum List

Back