I am so happy that i moved to Florida. Not only because of no state taxes, but the Snowmageddon that is coming. So much for Global Warming.

You'll do well there.

A natural.
Heat transport to the arctic - or lack thereof - is what will end this debate. There's a lot of interesting work around how solar variability - whether because of orbital forcing, solar cycle or both - affects wind patterns and how wind patterns affect ocean currents which can affect heat transport to the arctic. It's really the only viable explanation for the glacial cycles.

So when the AMOC collapses, like they did for D-O events, the climactic impact will be swift and undeniable. And that's when the real study of earth's climate will begin in earnest. As we will have a new and very real climate threat that will allow the climate community the cover to ditch their current CO2 bias.

That's an hilarious load of cherry picked bullshit. One of the best I've seen. And piled so high, too.

I suppose. It's just I'm not used to classifying a pile of cherry picked assertions and rather pointless questions as a debate.
The geologic record isn't cherry picked data. It literally contains the empirical evidence of the climate record of the planet. And you know nothing of it.

Pretending climate change does not exist is not working.
Your misinformation campaign is failing

But you're including land subsidence in your disaster predictions ... how is that relative to climate ... it's mostly due to human's pumping ground water out, very little due to sea level rise ...

Coral reef die-offs only occur where humans visit ... and the causative agent is the titanium dioxide in our sunscreen and the filth we excrete from our ... er ... skin pores ... and "other" orifices ... the more remote and less visited coral reefs are in good shape, global warming has had no effect so far ... but certainly more study is needed ...

Funny how quick you are to label our comments as "misinformation campaign" when the only misinformation is coming from you ...

MSN

On another post earlier, i put up where in 2020, the "experts" had said that with Global Warming, that snow events would be less frequent and less overall snow. Now God, once again, proves that the "ex-spurts, former drips under pressure", have no clue on what the weather is going to be like year, to year.

View attachment 860086
Anchorage, Alaska Is getting record snow fall. Are they seeing the beginning of global cooling?

Impacts of global warming on Florida

Rising ocean temperatures
Killing off of coral
More frequent and severe hurricanes
Coastal flooding
the ocean temperature in florida, this year is below average
the coral, has been shown, to be growing
is there a hurricane season, this year? Where are the hurricanes
coastal flooding? you mean waves washing up on the beaches or the streets built at sea level?

That's an hilarious load of cherry picked bullshit. One of the best I've seen. And piled so high, too.
YOu speak like a person conquered against their will. I have the science and statistics background to hash this out with you.
Pick one and tell me why it is false -- with citations

the ocean temperature in florida, this year is below average
the coral, has been shown, to be growing
is there a hurricane season, this year? Where are the hurricanes
coastal flooding? you mean waves washing up on the beaches or the streets built at sea level?
Florida saw ocean temperatures well above 100 this summer
Coral has been dying off at an alarming rate. Most Conservatives don’t care, but it will impact the fish population
Florida lucked out this year with hurricanes but they cannot plan on being so lucky in the future.
Florida is not only Hurricane central, but it’s overall low elevations mean massive flooding

An unprecedented rise in ocean temperatures off the coast of Florida early in the summer made headlines as it caused countless dead fish to wash ashore. But the impact had an even wider reach than was initially evident, according to the Shedd's research in partnership with the University of Miami, Palm Beach Zoo and the University of Southern California.

Between 90% and 95% of corals they surveyed at 76 sites across the Keys and Dry Tortugas over the span of a week showed signs of extreme bleaching, said Shedd research biologist Ross Cunning. Some coral species, such as endangered branching corals like staghorn and elkhorn, were nearly all dead.

Lets revisit how glad you are next August when it is 95 outside and the humidity is 99% and there is a terrific thunderstorm showing up on the weather station radar coming your way. And you are trying to get the alligator out of your pool.

Forum List

Back