I am seeing a lot more positive stuff for DeSantis than Trump, on this site

Well, anyone but Trump. But Biden sold out totally to the progressives even though they couldn't deliver any legislation, and he has proven incapable of negotiating any bipartisan compromise on problems that require both sides to suffer some pain. Soc Sec and Immigration. And even if Biden was not potus, the dems don't have anybody.

DeSantis is sort of an unknown. He's built his rep on covid in a state that doesn't really have winter and social issues. And the dems there are nuts.
I do not see any candidates from either party that excite me but to get rid of Trump's inordinate influence over the Republican party would make all politics better.
He is toxic. He has used a very toxic style to gain the power. He has taken down everyone who did not agree with him, in what ever way that is required, Republican, Democrat, Independent.

DeSantis is several bricks short of a load. I look forward to the first time a liberal runs down a CRT protestor at a school board meeting.
I am no fan of DeSantis but he would be much better than Trump.
DeSantis could not and would not control the Republican party like Trump does. That would reduce the toxicity level of general political culture in the US.

DeSantis could not and would not control the Republican party like Trump does. That would reduce the toxicity level of general political culture in the US.
I'm happy to hear you're a piece of shit neo-Con.

I am seeing a lot more positive stuff for DeSantis than Trump, on this site.
Maybe some of Trump's trained monkey's are leaving the Trump circus

I am seeing a lot more positive stuff for DeSantis than Trump, on this site​

No you are not… You have a lot of establishment conservative pussies running scared and afraid to run Trump but all legitimate real core Americans with a ball sack can’t wait for Trump to stomp on your neck for another four years.

No you are not… You have a lot of establishment conservative pussies running scared and afraid to run Trump but all legitimate real core Americans with a ball sack can’t wait for Trump to stomp on your neck for another four years.
brokeloser is one of Trump's trained monkey's running scared. And he should

It really seems as if you know nothing about Politics.
That is typical for a left wing lunatic.

1. De Santis is a Trump clone, just a better politician.

2. I have no doubt that Trump would beat Biden or Harris because their negatives far outweigh Trumps, but who is here on our side to insure that Biden or Harris will be his opponent? Nobody!

3. While love for Trump is very high with around 40% of the voting population, and Biden negatives are even HIGHER with around 70% of the voting population, what if the Democrats put up a moderate governor? Know what happens? The Trump negatives come back into play 100%! All the new Democratic candidate has to do is publicly disagree with his predecessors energy/inflation policy, and independents will take the path of least resistance, even if they think he may be trying to hoodwink them!

4. I believe Trump was a superb President. Not very Presidential, but his policies were exemplary. Those of us who got off the Trump train did not get off because we changed our views on what he accomplished, but rather because we know we HAVE to win in 2024, and De Santis makes that a whole lot easier should the Democrats switch political horses leading up to the election. (which all of us should realize they probably will)

5. Politics is war, without death. War is politics WITH death! You do not enter a war; political or real, with one hand tied behind your back, no matter how much you love the general. To do so, is not using the best tactics, and that is a recipe for disaster!

1. De Santis is a Trump clone, just a better politician.

2. I have no doubt that Trump would beat Biden or Harris because their negatives far outweigh Trumps, but who is here on our side to insure that Biden or Harris will be his opponent? Nobody!

3. While love for Trump is very high with around 40% of the voting population, and Biden negatives are even HIGHER with around 70% of the voting population, what if the Democrats put up a moderate governor? Know what happens? The Trump negatives come back into play 100%! All the new Democratic candidate has to do is publicly disagree with his predecessors energy/inflation policy, and independents will take the path of least resistance, even if they think he may be trying to hoodwink them!

4. I believe Trump was a superb President. Not very Presidential, but his policies were exemplary. Those of us who got off the Trump train did not get off because we changed our views on what he accomplished, but rather because we know we HAVE to win in 2024, and De Santis makes that a whole lot easier should the Democrats switch political horses leading up to the election. (which all of us should realize they probably will)

5. Politics is war, without death. War is politics WITH death! You do not enter a war; political or real, with one hand tied behind your back, no matter how much you love the general. To do so, is not using the best tactics, and that is a recipe for disaster!
I‘m afraid you have bought what the Left is selling….That whole “Trump comes with too much baggage” bullshit was concocted by and pushed by the Left in an effort to get soft, establishment, old-schoolers to do what they always do and concede….or allow the Left to tell you who you are permitted to run. You got sold bud.

Forum List

Back