I am seeing a lot more positive stuff for DeSantis than Trump, on this site

1. De Santis is a Trump clone, just a better politician.

2. I have no doubt that Trump would beat Biden or Harris because their negatives far outweigh Trumps, but who is here on our side to insure that Biden or Harris will be his opponent? Nobody!

3. While love for Trump is very high with around 40% of the voting population, and Biden negatives are even HIGHER with around 70% of the voting population, what if the Democrats put up a moderate governor? Know what happens? The Trump negatives come back into play 100%! All the new Democratic candidate has to do is publicly disagree with his predecessors energy/inflation policy, and independents will take the path of least resistance, even if they think he may be trying to hoodwink them!

4. I believe Trump was a superb President. Not very Presidential, but his policies were exemplary. Those of us who got off the Trump train did not get off because we changed our views on what he accomplished, but rather because we know we HAVE to win in 2024, and De Santis makes that a whole lot easier should the Democrats switch political horses leading up to the election. (which all of us should realize they probably will)

5. Politics is war, without death. War is politics WITH death! You do not enter a war; political or real, with one hand tied behind your back, no matter how much you love the general. To do so, is not using the best tactics, and that is a recipe for disaster!
The Civil War was an example of politics that ended with a war and 860,000 Americans dead. We are heading that way in 2022. Donald Trump and his minions are most responsible. Donald Trump and his minions mirror the confederacy.

The Civil War was an example of politics that ended with a war and 860,000 Americans dead. We are heading that way in 2022. Donald Trump and his minions are most responsible. Donald Trump and his minions mirror the confederacy.
Here’s to praying that you are right. 🍻

Forum List

Back