I am seeing a lot more positive stuff for DeSantis than Trump, on this site

Don't worry, you will find some way to transfer your TDS into DDS.
I disagree with many of DeSantis's policies, I do not care for his style, I doubt I would ever vote for him, but if came down to DeSantis or Trump; DeSantis would be 100 times better.
I like to see that many are looking to move on from Trump. The best thing that could happen to the Democrats is for Trump be the nominee in 2024.

I disagree with many of DeSantis's policies, I do not care for his style, I doubt I would ever vote for him, but if came down to DeSantis or Trump; DeSantis would be 100 times better.
I like to see that many are looking to move on from Trump. The best thing that could happen to the Democrats is for Trump be the nominee in 2024.

Then your concerned trolling is trollingly concerned.

I met 10 people that prefer DeSantis…here on USMB.

If DeSantis stands up for the US against the world like he stands up for Florida against the federal government and the Biden administration he will do just fine.

DeSantis is several bricks short of a load. I look forward to the first time a liberal runs down a CRT protestor at a school board meeting.

Yes, but he does not have dementia, nor is he a moon bat loon like the rest of those in Biden's party who has declared war on fossil fuels with no alternative plan other than just paying higher, and higher, and higher prices.

Neither does Joe Biden or any other Democrat. Democrats aren't running around telling people that they "really won that election". You'd have to be completely stupid or senile to buy into the bullshit Donald Trump has been spouting since before the election.

What I find shocking is the number of people prepared to continue defend Trump's election lies at this point. How many people have to tell you that Republicans have lied to you about EVERYTHING, does it take for you to believe facts?

Neither does Joe Biden or any other Democrat. Democrats aren't running around telling people that they "really won that election". You'd have to be completely stupid or senile to buy into the bullshit Donald Trump has been spouting since before the election.

What I find shocking is the number of people prepared to continue defend Trump's election lies at this point. How many people have to tell you that Republicans have lied to you about EVERYTHING, does it take for you to believe facts?
You are embarrassing yourself

Hillary informed Biden not to accept a Trump victory.

Before that they kept saying that the Trump election was illegitimate because Putin interfered and stole the election

And when democrats get routed in the next election, I will have to hear you cry about democracy being dead.

1655919784722.png

I am seeing a lot more positive stuff for DeSantis than Trump, on this site.
Maybe some of Trump's trained monkey's are leaving the Trump circus
Well, anyone but Trump. But Biden sold out totally to the progressives even though they couldn't deliver any legislation, and he has proven incapable of negotiating any bipartisan compromise on problems that require both sides to suffer some pain. Soc Sec and Immigration. And even if Biden was not potus, the dems don't have anybody.

DeSantis is sort of an unknown. He's built his rep on covid in a state that doesn't really have winter and social issues. And the dems there are nuts.

Well, anyone but Trump. But Biden sold out totally to the progressives even though they couldn't deliver any legislation, and he has proven incapable of negotiating any bipartisan compromise on problems that require both sides to suffer some pain. Soc Sec and Immigration. And even if Biden was not potus, the dems don't have anybody.

DeSantis is sort of an unknown. He's built his rep on covid in a state that doesn't really have winter and social issues. And the dems there are nuts.

I dunno about nuts -
The most visible one is a druggie soon to be a prison inmate -
maybe you are right.

Forum List

Back