I am once again ashamed of my country: 18% would vote based on whom Taylor Swift endorses? OMG!!

Biden PRETENDS to be a Catholic. He doesn't mean it, to the point they have been willing to deny him communion. If he did really mean it and acted like it, you guys would be screaming bloody murder about a theocracy.
Who in the hell are you to determine if Biden is a "real Catholic."

This is horrific!

What does that twit know about American or world events.

Sorry, maybe it's unChristian to call her that, but that's what she is if she endorses briben. People who endorse corrupt, senile candidates like that are obviously NOT well-informed.

So yeh... It's not like I didn't know b4 today that some Americans are stupid as hell... But this confirms it in spades

no chance.jpg

Your morality and ethics are different than mine.

You do not have standing to tell me anything. You can give me your opinion.

Biden is far from a perfect human, but miles ahead of Trump. based on my moral/ethics compass.
So, it's all relative. If a politician holds policy positions with which you agree, you make allowances for their moral failings. If, OTOH, you disagree with their policy positions (and party affiliation), you make no allowances and criticize others who do.

Do we have that about right?

I don't criticize people for voting for Quid Pro Joe because he's an immoral person, I criticize them for voting for policy positions with which I disagree.

Who in the hell are you to determine if Biden is a "real Catholic."
When he gets denied communion because he openly and flagrantly opposes the church's position on moral issues, there's a problem. If he disagrees with the church's stance, perhaps he should find one that he agrees with.

So, it's all relative. If a politician holds policy positions with which you agree, you make allowances for their moral failings. If, OTOH, you disagree with their policy positions (and party affiliation), you make no allowances and criticize others who do.

Do we have that about right?

I don't criticize people for voting for Quid Pro Joe because he's an immoral person, I criticize them for voting for policy positions with which I disagree.
No, the end does not justify the means. There are people whose morality and ethics cross the line. They result in too many immoral and unethical actions. If they would push through legislation, I want, at the cost of the immorality and ethics in other areas, I would not support them.

Trump crosses the morality and ethics line way beyond what I find acceptable in a human. Biden does not cross that line.

Biden PRETENDS to be a Catholic. He doesn't mean it, to the point they have been willing to deny him communion. If he did really mean it and acted like it, you guys would be screaming bloody murder about a theocracy.
Haha, you have to make up ad hoc lies to support other lies.

I sure would hate to have to be that way. Embarrassing. It's time for you to grow the fk up.

When he gets denied communion because he openly and flagrantly opposes the church's position on moral issues, there's a problem. If he disagrees with the church's stance, perhaps he should find one that he agrees with.
There are priests that will give him communion and those who will not.
You, I or any priest will not determine Biden's adherence, God will.

How do rectify different Christian churches have different requirements to be a good Christian.

Don't get your panties in a bunch about it. You almost gotta laugh that democrats are petrified that Swift might endorse Trump. Despite phony polling data nobody really picks a candidate based on what a pop star thinks.

There are priests that will give him communion and those who will not.
You, I or any priest will not determine Biden's adherence, God will.

How do rectify different Christian churches have different requirements to be a good Christian.
It doesn't matter. If he claims to be a member of a group and that group publicly chastises him for violating one of their basic tenets, he's hardly a member in good standing, is he?

A majority of Republicans would vote for Trump if he is a convicted Felon

How bad is that?
Looks like your gal Fani might be convicted before Trump is. How much of a hoot is that? You couldn't write this stuff.

Forum List

Back