I am once again ashamed of my country: 18% would vote based on whom Taylor Swift endorses? OMG!!

Teabaggers whining about an endorsement Swift hasn't even announced?
100% of teabaggers would endorse a candidate, endorsed by the orange grifter.

Swift is of good character.
20 years in the music industry, and not one scandal?
Trump?

Taylor Swift donates to food banks on 'Eras Tour' route​

1707759476887.png
TODAY.com
https://www.today.com › food › news › taylor-swift-foo...

Aug 16, 2023 — Aside from her headline-making move to give $100,000 bonuses to her tour truck drivers, Swift has been quietly donating to local food banks and ...

Taylor Swift Makes Generous Donation to ...​

1707759506758.png
Food Lifeline
https://foodlifeline.org › Blog

Aug 24, 2023 — Taylor Swift has made made generous surprise donations to food banks at each stop along her Eras Tour. Food Lifeline received a donation from ...

Trump?

Trump Pays $2 Million to 8 Charities for Misuse of Foundation​

1707759602585.png
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › 2019/12/10 › nyregion › tru...

Dec 10, 2019 — President Trump has paid $2 million to eight charities as part of a ... Trump of “staggering” fraud. Here's what to know: The origins of the ...

Teabaggers love their criminals.

This is horrific!

What does that twit know about American or world events.

Sorry, maybe it's unChristian to call her that, but that's what she is if she endorses briben. People who endorse corrupt, senile candidates like that are obviously NOT well-informed.

So yeh... It's not like I didn't know b4 today that some Americans are stupid as hell... But this confirms it in spades
Nobody gives a shit what you are ashamed of now. We know your history

Teabaggers whining about an endorsement Swift hasn't even announced?
100% of teabaggers would endorse a candidate, endorsed by the orange grifter.

Swift is of good character.
20 years in the music industry, and not one scandal?
Trump?

Taylor Swift donates to food banks on 'Eras Tour' route

View attachment 901155
TODAY.com
https://www.today.com › food › news › taylor-swift-foo...
Aug 16, 2023 — Aside from her headline-making move to give $100,000 bonuses to her tour truck drivers, Swift has been quietly donating to local food banks and ...

Taylor Swift Makes Generous Donation to ...

View attachment 901156
Food Lifeline
https://foodlifeline.org › Blog
Aug 24, 2023 — Taylor Swift has made made generous surprise donations to food banks at each stop along her Eras Tour. Food Lifeline received a donation from ...

Trump?

Trump Pays $2 Million to 8 Charities for Misuse of Foundation

View attachment 901157
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › 2019/12/10 › nyregion › tru...
Dec 10, 2019 — President Trump has paid $2 million to eight charities as part of a ... Trump of “staggering” fraud. Here's what to know: The origins of the ...

Teabaggers love their criminals.
"I'm going to whine about what a celebrity says about politics.

Then I am going to vote for a Reality TV star. "

This is horrific!

Sorry, maybe it's unChristian to call her that, but that's what she is if she endorses briben. People who endorse corrupt, senile candidates like that are obviously NOT well-informed.

So yeh... It's not like I didn't know b4 today that some Americans are stupid as hell... But this confirms it in spades
Is it any different to people coming on a forum like this and ignoring reality and pumping some fantasy world politics?

Not really.

That's nothing. I've been told that "81 million" Americans have the tendencies to make bad choices when it comes to men, too. So bad they voted for an incontinent, demented, old child-molester named Joe Biden.

So they're obviously just as stupid as that little blonde-haired hoochie dancer. :21:
But thank the gods they're not as stupid as MAGADUMIANS.

There is n
This is horrific!

There is nothing wrong with TS. You would bang her in a second, if she saw favor to you!

This is horrific!

I cannot believe the people who vote for Trump. Taylor Swift would be a better President.

I do not see how a Christian can support Donald Trump. He is the ultimate adulterer. The way he treats people who do not support him is sinful. He lacks morals and ethics. He puts himself above everybody,
Trump has stated he has never asked forgiveness from God.
Below is a statement from Trump that are not the words of a Christian.
"I think if I do something wrong, I think, I just try and make it right. I don’t bring God into that picture. I don’t.”"

I cannot believe the people who vote for Trump. Taylor Swift would be a better President.

I do not see how a Christian can support Donald Trump. He is the ultimate adulterer. The way he treats people who do not support him is sinful. He lacks morals and ethics. He puts himself above everybody,
Trump has stated he has never asked forgiveness from God.
Below is a statement from Trump that are not the words of a Christian.
"I think if I do something wrong, I think, I just try and make it right. I don’t bring God into that picture. I don’t.”"

Are you saying that Christians should only vote for Christian candidates? I can see it now, all the Christians in the US vote monolithically for one Christian candidate and the rest of the country goes berserk screaming something about a theocracy and the end of democracy, and stuff.

Are you saying that Christians should only vote for Christian candidates? I can see it now, all the Christians in the US vote monolithically for one Christian candidate and the rest of the country goes berserk screaming something about a theocracy and the end of democracy, and stuff.
Where the hell have you been dude? we already passed that point. Atheists have to pretend to be christians just to get elected.

Where the hell have you been dude? we already passed that point. Atheists have to pretend to be christians just to get elected.
What are you talking about? The instant a candidate even pretends he means anything spiritual he says you guys go bananas.

I, absolutely, don't think Christians should only vote for Christians.
It is not the religion ones belongs to. It is the morals and ethics one believes. If you belong to a religion, it helps form you determine what is moral and ethical. If you don't belong to a religion you have a moral and ethical compass determined by many things.

My moral and ethical compass has been influenced by being a Christian and many other things.

It is the moral,ethical compass not the religion.

But if a per

Biden is a catholic and is very public about it.

Looks like your far right wing lizard brain got the best of you again.
Biden PRETENDS to be a Catholic. He doesn't mean it, to the point they have been willing to deny him communion. If he did really mean it and acted like it, you guys would be screaming bloody murder about a theocracy.

I, absolutely, don't think Christians should only vote for Christians.
It is not the religion ones belongs to. It is the morals and ethics one believes. If you belong to a religion, it helps form you determine what is moral and ethical. If you don't belong to a religion you have a moral and ethical compass determined by many things.

My moral and ethical compass has been influenced by being a Christian and many other things.

It is the moral,ethical compass not the religion.

But if a per
Then I have standing to tell you not to vote for Quid Pro Biden.

Then I have standing to tell you not to vote for Quid Pro Biden.
Your morality and ethics are different than mine.

You do not have standing to tell me anything. You can give me your opinion.

Biden is far from a perfect human, but miles ahead of Trump. based on my moral/ethics compass.

Forum List

Back