I Am Now Torn Between Trump and DeSantis

Malaria because Joe Biden is allowing diseased people from central America to come in, get bit by mosquitos then go and bite US citizens. Want to get rid of Malaria, start burying the illegals by the 10s of thousands. They would head back to their country very quickly, knowing that they arent wanted here. Right ugly mad Maxine Waters?

A malaria outbreak thanks to the Meatball. Some fools gonna eat horse paste again. I may have to quit going online if they start eating horse paste again. I can't handle it

Even though I think that they're both awesome candidates, Trump has something that I think that DeSantis doesn't have. He knows how to handle Putin and scares the left more than DeSantis does so I'm split but currently learning more towards Trump than I was before. Just not enough to change my profile yet.
I'm torn also.
They're both assholes but I'm trying to figure which one is the most complete asshole.

The very fact that the dems want a rematch should tell you all you need to know.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Gotta love this.
Trump has over 50% of GOP voters and you people are blaming the Democrats.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Even though I think that they're both awesome candidates, Trump has something that I think that DeSantis doesn't have. He knows how to handle Putin and scares the left more than DeSantis does so I'm split but currently learning more towards Trump than I was before. Just not enough to change my profile yet.
DeSantis is good but it's not his time yet. Right now it's payback time. It's time to show the fascist left they don't control this country. It's time to clean out the DOJ. It's time to imprison the insurrection left

Malaria because Joe Biden is allowing diseased people from central America to come in, get bit by mosquitos then go and bite US citizens. Want to get rid of Malaria, start burying the illegals by the 10s of thousands. They would head back to their country very quickly, knowing that they arent wanted here. Right ugly mad Maxine Waters?

Now there's a malaria case in Texas already. The Meatball flying and bussing the disease all over the place.
The outbreak is do to the filthy life style of Floridians. Standing water in dirty hot tubs and such.

DeSantis is another Romney. He'll turn. Trump won't.
:thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Indeed. For the ones on here i have seen saying they will be happy with either you better realise Desantis said that there was no election fraud in the last election. Anybody who lies about that event is a traiter to Americans. Trump supporters that have done their homework all know this and that he is a traiter to Trump. Trump is killing both him and Biden at the polls and will continue to do so the fact the deep state is terrified against Trump. dont be fooled by Desantis,he is controlled oppossition.

Desantis is not a patriot like Kari Lake who has stood up to the establishment and our corrupt media and told the truth there was election fraud in both her election in Arizona and against Trump.
Desantis has also filp flopped on vaccines,he has not been consistant.

I dont want Desantis in there anymore than I want Biden.

Last edited:
Yeah they want to stop the "big bad orange man" from winning a second term once again.
that is why there have been mulitiple assassination attempts on Trump you just have not heard about it from the corporate controlled media.I Guarantee if Desantis gets in there,there will be no assassination attempts on him.

that is why there have been mulitiple assassination attempts on Trump you just have not heard about it from the corporate controlled media.I Guarantee if Desantis gets in there,there will be no assassination attempts on him.
hehehe

Now there's a malaria case in Texas already. The Meatball flying and bussing the disease all over the place.
The outbreak is do to the filthy life style of Floridians. Standing water in dirty hot tubs and such.
For idiots like you, a little history lesson.

What makes you say that?
He and Bush are on the same side. The whole Bush library is dedicated to George Soros and the New World Order. They wouldn't back DeSantis if he wasn't of the same point of view. Not when they are this close to the great reset. Here is a discription of one of the 4 Wall Street executives that just held a private fundraiser for DeSantis:

One of the hosts, Michalik, was a partner at Soros Private Equity Partners, a leveraged buyout fund sponsored by George Soros, according to Michalik’s corporate biography on Kinderhook’s website.
He was a partner there from 1999 until 2003, before founding Kinderhook, according to Michalik’s LinkedIn page. The Soros private equity firm was an arm of Soros Fund Management, which was once structured as a hedge fund but is now organized as a family office. In 2001, Michalik was appointed to the board of Texas-based RLX Technologies after the Soros fund invested $40 million in the company.

And continue to see high gasoline and food prices, and more shootings all over America. Great that you want to sit out....

Fucking stupid people are willing to "Bite their nose off, just to spite their face".
Mass shootings are caused by the mental illness that has been disregarded by this nation. Time to invest billions in it. Mega billions.

Vivek Ramaswamy? A guy with a name like that has no chance in hell in a place like Texas. Doesn't even have a good Christian name.
I agree....but he is far and away the most intelligent candidate on either side. It would be wonderful to have someone who can actually speak.

Forum List

Back