I Am Now Torn Between Trump and DeSantis

Even though I think that they're both awesome candidates, Trump has something that I think that DeSantis doesn't have. He knows how to handle Putin and scares the left more than DeSantis does so I'm split but currently learning more towards Trump than I was before. Just not enough to change my profile yet.

What did Trump do that makes you think he can handle Putin?

Desantis has also filp flopped on vaccines,he has not been consistant.

Oh my word. I don't know much about DeSantis, but I DO remember that first Trump pretended to be against all the Covid stuff. Then he pretended to be totally on board with it, talking about how the dead bodies were piling up. Then he was on the White House front lawn, literally singing the praises of Big Pharma (I'll try to find the video clip if you don't believe me), so that made it clear he is fully on board with the vaccine agenda, and after that he seemed to go back to pretending to be on the other side, because he knows that most of his base is against the vaccine agenda.

I'm sure I'll be receiving the wrath of all the Trumpers here for saying this, but I had to laugh and say something when you said that DeSantis has not been consistent, but you completely ignored (or seem unaware of ) the fact that Trump has been all over the place when it comes to the whole scamdemic. He has flip-flopped more on that than anyone else I can think of. But hey, don't let me burst your bubble that he's an honest man and a true patriot who's going to save America. (I would laugh but it's actually very very sad, so...) :(

what diff does it make, since you are a poorly educated goose stepper?

& always will be.

Oh my word. I don't know much about DeSantis, but I DO remember that first Trump pretended to be against all the Covid stuff. Then he pretended to be totally on board with it, talking about how the dead bodies were piling up. Then he was on the White House front lawn, literally singing the praises of Big Pharma (I'll try to find the video clip if you don't believe me), so that made it clear he is fully on board with the vaccine agenda, and after that he seemed to go back to pretending to be on the other side, because he knows that most of his base is against the vaccine agenda.

I'm sure I'll be receiving the wrath of all the Trumpers here for saying this, but I had to laugh and say something when you said that DeSantis has not been consistent, but you completely ignored (or seem unaware of ) the fact that Trump has been all over the place when it comes to the whole scamdemic. He has flip-flopped more on that than anyone else I can think of. But hey, don't let me burst your bubble that he's an honest man and a true patriot who's going to save America. (I would laugh but it's actually very very sad, so...) :(
Good god,you have egg on your face in embarrassment now after thst post putting trump in the same ilk of Desantis on the vaccines,yes trump pushed the vaccines but he also said the vaccine should be a personal choice many times,thst was all over the news,he never said they should be mandatory,something else you trump haters also ignore when saying he was fir vaccines is he said hydroxychroquine needed to be distributed worldwide as soon as possible.

You also have a short memory that trump faught against the Demonrats to close down businesses and go into lockdown.fighting for Americans against lockdowns and having hydroxychroquine distributed worldwide sounds like a president trying to save America to me. unlike Obama and bush,he stopped illegal immigration which is back to its old ways again under Obama.

Trump was actually brilliant in pushing for the vaccines because he the left hate trump and everything he says they do the opposite of and he realises thst,he knows that the left who hate him think oh trump said we should take the vaccines,well sense he said thst I’m not going to do so. And trump supporters,the majority are aware of the killshot so they knew better not to take them.had trump came out and told the truth and said the vaccines are dangerous don’t take them,you know how many countless more lives of trump haters thsats are liberals would have died sense they do the opposite of what he says? There would have been tens of thousands of more deaths.

If you are evil as Romney,bush,biden,Clinton,Desantis,and Obama are,you don’t go around saying that hydroxychroquine needs to be distributed worldwide. :rofl: These facts just seem to always go through one ear and out the other with you trump haters though.:uhoh3:

Ummmm Trump never pretended shit,he never reversed himself on his Stance thst vaccines should be a personal choice or that hydroxychroquine needed to be distributed worldwide. :uhoh3:

Under trump we had a roaring economy,he brought back more jobs to America sense the greatest president of the 20th century JFK.he signed into law A law thst prevents veterans from being punished thst are whistleblowers for being badly and abused st veteran hospitals.something thst was long overdue.he stopped illegal immigration crossing our borders,something Obama and bush never did.Under trump,there were three times more arrests in his short one term in office against child traffickers than obamas entire two terms.thst sounds like a patriot to me. Sounds like a president fighting to save America to me. :uhoh3: Trump pissed off the deep state for thst.

The only one busting bubbles is me,I burst your bubble on your hate fir trump proving ,you suffer TDS syndrome as always.

Last edited:
Good god,you trump haters always shoot yourselves in the foot on trump being of the same ilk of biden and Desantis on the vaccines,yes trump pushed the vaccines but he also said the vaccine should a personal choice many times,thst was all over the news,he never said they should be mandatory,something else you trump haters also ignore when saying he was fir vaccines is he said hydroxychroquine needed to be distributed worldwide as soon as possible.
The only sensible thing Trump did about Covid was to authorize Operation Warp Speed. Other than that he fucked up the response to a pandemic

He and Bush are on the same side. The whole Bush library is dedicated to George Soros and the New World Order. They wouldn't back DeSantis if he wasn't of the same point of view. Not when they are this close to the great reset. Here is a discription of one of the 4 Wall Street executives that just held a private fundraiser for DeSantis:

One of the hosts, Michalik, was a partner at Soros Private Equity Partners, a leveraged buyout fund sponsored by George Soros, according to Michalik’s corporate biography on Kinderhook’s website.
He was a partner there from 1999 until 2003, before founding Kinderhook, according to Michalik’s LinkedIn page. The Soros private equity firm was an arm of Soros Fund Management, which was once structured as a hedge fund but is now organized as a family office. In 2001, Michalik was appointed to the board of Texas-based RLX Technologies after the Soros fund invested $40 million in the company.
:thankusmile: Nice post,thanks for the information,I was not aware that Bush backed Desantis or thst Wall Street executives met with him,all the more reason why I don’t want Desantis in thete anymore than I want biden.i am confidant trump is coming back,I hope in 2028 Lake runs and becomes the new potus after thst,that would be the perfect dream scenario for America.

Good god,you have egg on your face in embarrassment now after thst post putting trump in the same ilk of Desantis on the vaccines,yes trump pushed the vaccines but he also said the vaccine should be a personal choice many times,thst was all over the news,he never said they should be mandatory,something else you trump haters also ignore when saying he was fir vaccines is he said hydroxychroquine needed to be distributed worldwide as soon as possible.

You also have a short memory that trump faught against the Demonrats to close down businesses and go into lockdown.fighting for Americans against lockdowns and having hydroxychroquine distributed worldwide sounds like a president trying to save America to me. unlike Obama and bush,he stopped illegal immigration which is back to its old ways again under Obama.

Trump was actually brilliant in pushing for the vaccines because he the left hate trump and everything he says they do the opposite of and he realises thst,he knows that the left who hate him think oh trump said we should take the vaccines,well sense he said thst I’m not going to do so. And trump supporters,the majority are aware of the killshot so they knew better not to take them.had trump came out and told the truth and said the vaccines are dangerous don’t take them,you know how many countless more lives of trump haters thsats are liberals would have died sense they do the opposite of what he says? There would have been tens of thousands of more deaths.

If you are evil as Romney,bush,biden,Clinton,Desantis,and Obama are,you don’t go around saying that hydroxychroquine needs to be distributed worldwide. :rofl: These facts just seem to always go through one ear and out the other with you trump haters though.:uhoh3:

Ummmm Trump never pretended shit,he never reversed himself on his Stance thst vaccines should be a personal choice or that hydroxychroquine needed to be distributed worldwide. :uhoh3:

Under trump we had a roaring economy,he brought back more jobs to America sense the greatest president of the 20th century JFK.he signed into law A law thst prevents veterans from being punished thst are whistleblowers for being badly and abused st veteran hospitals.something thst was long overdue.he stopped illegal immigration crossing our borders,something Obama and bush never did.Under trump,there were three times more arrests in his short one term in office against child traffickers than obamas entire two terms.thst sounds like a patriot to me. Sounds like a president fighting to save America to me. :uhoh3: Trump pissed off the deep state for thst.

The only one busting bubbles is me,I burst your bubble on your hate fir trump proving ,you suffer TDS syndrome as always.
Oh and the msm media has been saying most Americans have taken the vaccine when just the opposite is the case which surely you are aware of? Had trump came out and told the truth and said don’t take the vaccines,they are dangerous and not had hydroxychroquine distributed worldwide you seriously think thst would still be the case thst 75% of Americans would not have taken them? Sure thst would be the case and pigs can fly as well.

Someone who brings back more jobs to America than any president sense kennedy,tells the truth wars are always started so defense contracters can profit,was the most anti war president sense carter,had hydroxychroquine distributed worldwide,stopped illegal immigration,had the navy seals rescue three times as many children in child trafficking in just his one short term in office than Obama did his entire two years in office sounds like a patriot to me. :uhoh3:

Burst my bubble? In your dreams,but you as always are still suffering from TDS syndrome obviously.

Last edited:
Good god,you trump haters always shoot yourselves in the foot on trump being of the same ilk of biden and Desantis on the vaccines,yes trump pushed the vaccines but he also said the vaccine should be a personal choice many times,thst was all over the news,he never said they should be mandatory,something else you trump haters also ignore when saying he was fir vaccines is he said hydroxychroquine needed to be distributed worldwide as soon as possible.

First of all, I don't hate him, I just don't buy that he's a patriot or "outsider" who's fighting the "Deep State" and going to save America. No one gets to that level of power if they're not "in the club." But you're free to believe what you want. :dunno:

Secondly, even if what you said above is true, that doesn't change the fact that he shilled for and sung the praises of Big Pharma (on multiple occasions) and is on record saying that companies like Johnson & Johnson are "great companies."

That made no sense at all. So you're admitting that he lied by saying the vaccines were safe, yet you praise him for that? I'm sorry, I couldn't understand the jumbled mess of your paragraph above, but I don't have time right now to re-read it several times in order to decipher what you meant.

The bottom line is, he is clearly on board with the vaccine agenda, yet you still think he's an "outsider" with integrity? I have a bridge to sell you.

Under trump we had a roaring economy,he brought back more jobs to America sense the greatest president of the 20th century JFK.he signed into law A law thst prevents veterans from being punished thst are whistleblowers for being badly and abused st veteran hospitals.something thst was long overdue.he stopped illegal immigration crossing our borders,something Obama and bush never did.Under trump,there were three times more arrests in his short one term in office than obamas entire two terms.thst sounds like a patriot to me. :uhoh3:

The only one burying bubbles is me,I bury your bubble on your hate fir trump proving as always,you suffer TDS syndrome as always.

He said that (about hydroxychroquine) when he was playing the role of being against the covid agenda. But the fact that he flip-flopped numerous times and has been all over the place in regard to the scamdemic ultimately singing the praises of Big Pharma should be enough of a clue for you to see that his words were just as hollow then as they are now.

Lastly, again, I don't care enough about him to hate him, and I certainly wouldn't have TDS over someone who I think is just a puppet, like all other modern presidents are. You are the one who has been reacting emotionally instead of logically, and you are clearly deeply invested in him. To the point of ignoring tons of contradictions and inconsistencies going back many years. But I think I get why. He is your only hope, it seems. :dunno: I get it, it's hard to accept that our country is beyond the point of no return. And I get that it's hard to accept that the PTSB would never allow a true patriot to win the highest office of the land. Hopefully you'll realize that eventually, or else you'll continue to live with that false hope. Good luck!

Last edited:
First of all, I don't hate him, I just don't buy that he's a patriot or "outsider" who's fighting the "Deep State" and going to save America. No one gets to that level of power if they're not "in the club." But you're free to believe what you want. :dunno:

Secondly, even if what you said above is true, that doesn't change the fact that he shilled for and sung the praises of Big Pharma (on multiple occasions) and is on record saying that companies like Johnson & Johnson are "great companies."

That made no sense at all. So you're admitting that he lied by saying the vaccines were safe, yet you praise him for that? I'm sorry, I couldn't understand the jumbled mess of your paragraph above, but I don't have time right now to re-read it several times in order to decipher what you meant.

The bottom line is, he is clearly on board with the vaccine agenda, yet you still think he's an "outsider" with integrity? I have a bridge to sell you.

He said that (about hydroxychroquine) when he was playing the role of being against the covid agenda. But the fact that he flip-flopped numerous times and has been all over the place in regard to the scamdemic ultimately singing the praises of Big Pharma should be enough of a clue for you to see that his words were just as hollow then as they are now.

Lastly, again, I don't care enough about him to hate him, and I certainly wouldn't have TDS over someone who I think is just a puppet, like all other modern presidents are. You are the one who has been reacting emotionally instead of logically, and you are clearly deeply invested in him. To the point of ignoring tons of contradictions and inconsistencies going back many years. But I think I get why. He is your only hope, it seems. :dunno: I get it, it's hard to accept that our country is beyond the point of no return. And I get that it's hard to accept that the PTSB would never allow a true patriot to get to win the highest office of the land. Hopefully you'll realize that eventually, or else you'll continue to live with that false hope. Good luck!
Yup. Outmanoeuvred by China who sets long term goals and has the power to implement em, not being a democracy makes that easy. Here we work from one rat race to the next and losing out long term.
Maybe that's one reason conholes are basically done with democracy. I don't know

No, he didn't.

The WHOLE TIME Trump was president, Putin controlled the Crimea, and had his little "civil war" in the Donbas.....
Well, between Trump and Biden which one has brought us closer to war with Russia? And which one has taken bribes from Russia and the Ukraine? And which one has donated the most of our paychecks to the Ukraine?
Whomever that one is...vote for the other one for not doing any of those things.

Well, between Trump and Biden which one has brought us closer to war with Russia? And which one has taken bribes from Russia and the Ukraine? And which one has donated the most of our paychecks to the Ukraine?
Whomever that one is...vote for the other one for not doing any of those things.

It's like saying that Roosevelt brought the US closer to war with Germany.
Some things are a product of their time.
So, Putin didn't invade Russia while Trump was there. Is that because of Trump, or just because Putin wasn't ready at that point?

Probably the latter.
I mean, if you're basing your political decisions based on such simplistic data... you're going to be voting wrong.

As for corruption, the US political system is corrupt. Bribery is literally an integral part of US politics. You can call it whatever you like "campaign donations", "superpac donations", whatever, it's all BRIBERY.
And you're arguing that Trump, who admitted bribing politicians in New York to get what he wanted, is squeaky clean, but Biden isn't... it's a joke.

Literally cherry picking.

Oh and the msm media has been saying most Americans have taken the vaccine when just the opposite is the case which surely you are aware of? Had trump came out and told the truth and said don’t take the vaccines,they are dangerous and not had hydroxychroquine distributed worldwide you seriously think thst would still be the case thst 75% of Americans would not have taken them? Sure thst would be the case and pigs can fly as well.

Someone who brings back more jobs to America than any president sense kennedy,tells the truth wars are always started so defense contracters can profit,was the most anti war president sense carter,had hydroxychroquine distributed worldwide,stopped illegal immigration,had the navy seals rescue three times as many children in child trafficking in just his one short term in office than Obama did his entire two years in office sounds like a patriot to me. :uhoh3:

Burst my bubble? In your dreams,but you as always are still suffering from TDS syndrome obviously.

Lastly, again, I don't care enough about him to hate him, and I certainly wouldn't have TDS over someone who I think is just a puppet, like all other modern presidents are. You are the one who has been reacting emotionally instead of logically, and you are clearly deeply invested in him. To the point of ignoring tons of contradictions and inconsistencies going back many years. But I think I get why. He is your only hope, it seems. :dunno: I get it, it's hard to accept that our country is beyond the point of no return. And I get that it's hard to accept that the PTSB would never allow a true patriot to get to win the highest office of the land. Hopefully you'll realize that eventually, or else you'll continue to live with that false hope. Good luck!
Im not going to read through all that because
I just proved in my last post that was much shorter and to the point so you could grasp reality this time that he is not a puppet and WAS a patriot,if you can’t grasp thst reality after thst last post,then your hopeless.okay thst is the most rediculous thing you have ever posted thst I have false hope and that I am using trump as my last hope and am reacting emotionally than using logic,other way around.that’s you.

Tim Ballard who the sound of freedom is based on is friends with trump for god sakes,that’s why again more children were rescued from child trafficking in his short one term in office than obamas two terms in office.he is friends with Mel Gibson as well who has come out and said Hollywood is engaged in it,thst is why he is no longer in movies anymore.

Uh AGAIN he said Johnson and Johnson were good company’s because had he come out and said they were evil,then far more of the left would have gone and taken the vaccines than they did,they think he is full of shit so if he says they are good company’s they tune him out.
Yes I know thst a president does not get elected if they are not corrupt but jfk and trump were the exceptions.jfk did because his father had ties to mob and the mob thought he would allow them to do whatever they wanted but they did not realise he was not corrupt as his father joe was and never dreamed he would bite the hand that fed him.the cia hated him and killed him cause he was going to pull out of vietnam

With trump,the elite thought for sure hitlery would get elected,they never dreamed he would,it was all planned out fir her to become potus but they underestimated him and won despite all the rigging they did to try and keep him from being elected,they did not make the same mistake the second time and the whole world knows now how the Dems cheated because this time they pulled out all the stops in the book and made it obvious to every person on the planet.Uh if trump wasn’t an outsider,the evil fbi would not try and set him up as they have many times and the house and senate don’t try and put you in prison if you are a puppet for the elite.:uhoh3: I go by facts,facts thst you ignore.

Oh and there has ALSO been over 45 assassination attempts on his life as every serious trump supporter knows,you just never heard about it from the cia controlled media.

Uh thst is the most rediculous thing I have ever seen you post thst I have false hope and that trump will save me.if he doesn’t come back and they fix it again for biden to be re-elected,then yeah I have the same glume future outlook you have but if justice is done this time and he gets elected as I am confidant of,I feel very optimistic about the future because of what he DID as president,of his great accomplishments in just one term.i never seen a president sense kennedy thst served the people as he did.:uhoh3: Had hecome out and said the vaccines were dangerous,far more liberals in the tens of thousands would have died,it’s sad that any life had to be lost but under the circumstances I would have done the same thing trump did knowing far thousands of lives of liberals would have died had I come out and said the vaccines are dangerous,don’t take them.

He is the first president in my lifetime who did what he said he would do for the most part anyways,not everything but mostly do I go by thst so enough of this I am going by emotion instead of logic crap,that’s you doing that.i am going by FACTS of what he did as president.again to have a president in my lifetime who did what he said he would do for the most part,that is why I am being realistic here,you are grasping at straws.

Im an old man,there has never been a president in my lifetime who did mostly of what he said he would do in my lifetime so that’s beyond ridiculous with that false claim you have thst I am holding out hope that he is my last hope of the country being repaired

You may not hate trump but your tds syndrome is very transparent.

Maybe The Irish Ram can explain this better to you than I can,I tried but I’m clearly not getting you to comprehend my facts thst trump was an outsider despite the mountains of evidence he proved it.

I tried but I don’t have anymore patience on this with you and I sure don’t appreciate you making false claims thst I’m thinking with emotion than logic especially sense I am the most skeptical person on the planet when it comes to presidents and am always objective about them.

That’s the Reaganut zombies you are referring to who go by emotions instead of logic,they can’t accept reality they have been brainwashed by the cia controlled media thier whole lives thst he was not a president for the people despite running the most corrupt administration of all time and how he got the cia back to its dirty secret wars that carter cleaned up as president,

Last edited:

Forum List

Back