I am not losing one ounce of sleep of the news of

1659653340126.png

this lesbian going to prison lol I dont watch the WNBA and never will.

Why do you love Russia?

Why does the tall Lesbian expect different treatment? She was in Russia. Do your time honey. I am sure they will still trade prisoners later. She acts like some home-town hero. She will learn to love America when she sits in a Russian prison for 9 years. I wonder what they feed them?

Why does the tall Lesbian expect different treatment? She was in Russia. Do your time honey. I am sure they will still trade prisoners later. She acts like some home-town hero. She will learn to love America when she sits in a Russian prison for 9 years. I wonder what they feed them?
Another Putin fan chimes in

Is that a reason for going to prison, not watching the WNBA

I kid when I said lock her up for 20 yrs. She's had enough grief. I just hope she stands for the anthem now

Gulag food

Agreed. Thanks, Russkies, for taking that creep off our hands.

I can see that compassion is not big amongst you people.
I'm going to have to agree with you Clean. I kidded she should do 10 yrs hard labor

She is a glaring example now to all those woke ass hole athletes and libturds, they should kiss the ground every step they take for living here

She has served her useful purpose. Another wokester went brokester. Grand Stupid Prize

I'm going to have to agree with you Clean. I kidded she should do 10 yrs hard labor

She is a glaring example now to all those woke ass hole athletes and libturds, they should kiss the ground every step they take for living here

She has served her useful purpose. Another wokester went brokester. Grand Stupid Prize
Being a Liberal, she needs to suffer. I mean how DUMB can you be? You are flying to (foreign country) and you would think your common sense would prevail. Being stupid got you 9 years....

Forum List

Back