Mary Daily, gay Fed President, is "doing okay"

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
Fed's Mary Daly says she doesn't feel inflation because 'I have enough,' adds 'that's not the case' for others

Mary Daly, openly gay Democrat president of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco: "I'm not immune to gas prices rising, food prices rising; I sometimes balk at the price of things, but I don’t find myself in a space where I have to make trade-offs, because I have enough." "Many, many Americans have enough," she added.

She would have "enough" since her salary is $422,900 annually.

Via WaPo:

Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (D-Ariz.) said she would soon be ready to “move forward” on a revised version of Senate Democrats’ health care, climate and deficit-reduction package, after party leaders agreed to scale back some of their original tax proposals.
The new approach — along with other changes to the proposal known as the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 — satisfied Sinema’s chief concerns and helped set in motion a plan to approve it as soon as this weekend.

Fed's Mary Daly says she doesn't feel inflation because 'I have enough,' adds 'that's not the case' for others

Mary Daly, openly gay Democrat president of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco: "I'm not immune to gas prices rising, food prices rising; I sometimes balk at the price of things, but I don’t find myself in a space where I have to make trade-offs, because I have enough." "Many, many Americans have enough," she added.

LOLOL.................What a campaign ad.............................61% of families live week to week.....lolol

Gay and female are the only qualification. A fucking brain not needed or wanted

What a campaign ad...lolololol

I am guessing that yes, many Americans have enough that inflation isn't that big a deal for them. Hombre and I have enough that we don't buy steaks and fish and other things that we once enjoyed at least on occasion, but we eat well and have enough to eat, we can put gas in our car, we can pay our bills. We just don't have a lot left over these days so some businesses that used to get our business often don't so much anymore. I wonder if their employees have 'enough'?

But every time I go to the grocery store, I see at least some people with little kids or elderly people etc. looking and looking and looking for something they can afford that day. When things cost twice as much for the same amount for them, I suspect they honestly do not always have enough. The food banks and other services help some. But as one old lady said, I can't afford much but I'm not starving. I can't go get free food when there are people who are.

The people in Washington who want to forgive student loans and pour more billions onto an already dangerously inflated economy for things we absolutely do not have to have at this time and everybody else spending the people's money like they'll always have more and more of it should have to spend 90 days of not having enough. Having to choose between having meat or pay the light bill. Give up the movie for diapers for the baby.

Maybe then they might understand what some of these insane things cause or make worse for an awful lot of people who don't have 'enough'.

I suppose "let them eat cake" would have been too obvious...

I hope Sinema isn't caving like Manchin did. There is no way they can pass a major climate change bill that won't cost all of us more money at this time. There is no such things as spending more more taxpayer money to 'reduce inflation.'
I personally would like a HEALTHY planet for my granddaughter and grandson to live on

Pretending that carbon dioxide is awful and changing our climate is the height of fear and anti-science. IF you believe that nonsense, then you should:
1. Never again take another vacation. You're creating too much of that nasty "poison."
2. Never again go to any sporting venue to watch pros or your children or friends. "Poison."
3. Never again go to any entertainment venue or park or anything just for fun. Too much "poison."
Just go to work, come home, and live in darkness, barely subsisting. Be "sustainable" or else you're a hypocrite, like the Obamas, the Democrats, and all the enviro-wackos who drive hundreds of thousands of miles to protest and virtue posture, achieving nothing in the process.

I personally would like a HEALTHY planet for my granddaughter and grandson to live on
Then you should especially oppose the former and current build back better 'green' billa that will do absolutely nothing to affect climate change or make for a healthier planet in your or your grandaughter or grandson or their childrens' lifetime. I hope you appreciated that under President Trump most places in the USA enjoyed cleaner air, cleaner soil, cleaner water. THAT is what we should be putting our energy into.

Then you should especially oppose the former and current build back better 'green' billa that will do absolutely nothing to affect climate change or make for a healthier planet in your or your grandaughter or grandson or their childrens' lifetime. I hope you appreciated that under President Trump most places in the USA enjoyed cleaner air, cleaner soil, cleaner water. THAT is what we should be putting our energy into.
Lying AGAIN

I could be totally frugal on that salary, and still save some for a rainy day.

She's telling the truth, swampy.

The Green New Deal is filthy for the environment.
Worse than filthy for the environment. It is also highly inflationary and is intended to be more coercive to our choices, options, opportunities than even the COVID lockdown was not to mention it will be financially painful for just about everybody who isn't rich.

Worse than filthy for the environment. It is also highly inflationary and is intended to be more coercive to our choices, options, opportunities than even the COVID lockdown was not to mention it will be financially painful for just about everybody who isn't rich.

Indeed it is. It's a GIANT SCAM to scare people into giving up their autonomy, money and property for the benefit of Authoritarian Corruptocrats.

Forum List

Back