I am glad this MUELr shit is behind us.

I prefer to hear that from Mueller's report. A 4 page summary by Trump's cheerleader isn't credible.
Barr already gave you the report results.... But wiggle puppydawg don't want the coup attempt to be over....

NO EVIDENCE!
NO CRIME!
NO COLLUSION!
NO OBSTRUCTION!
THE EXPOSED COUP ATTEMPT IS OVER!

Like I said before, I prefer to hear that from Mueller's report. A 4 page summary by Trump's cheerleader isn't credible.

What makes you think it's over? A 4 page summary by someone who has a history of attacking Mueller's investigation is hardly enough to answer the questions that we all have the right to be answered.

STFU

You LOST...AGAIN!

The TREASON / ATTEMPTED COUP has been exposed.

Hillary's crimes & the deal cut between the DOJ & FBI to protect her has been exposed

The fact that the FBI investigated Trump and found NO CRIME, NO EVIDENCE even BEFORE the official investigation was opened has been exposed.

The fact that the last 2+ years gave been PROVEN to not only be a witch hunt but has also been seditious conspiracy, a treasonous coup attempt, has been exposed

The fact that you ignorant, partisan, lying, denying, justifying, Trump-hating, traitor / criminal defenders were WRONG for the last 2 years has been .INFIRMED / PROVEN.

You didn't accept the results of the 2016 election.

You won't accept the Mueller investigation results.

So don't STFU...I and many others will relish the opportunity to rub it in your faces that you were WRONG ... AGAIN ...and how you LOST ... AGAIN!

:p

I'll be perfectly fine with what ever Mueller found. We have not seen that. Barr has no credibility.

Mueller found no collusion. You’re perfectly fine with that?

I prefer to hear that from Mueller's report. A 4 page summary by Trump's cheerleader isn't credible.

Uh-huh. I’m sure the AG is lying about the contents and the truth will be buried without a peep from Mueller. :itsok:

Liberals are in Bizzaro world today.

Now we just have to deal with typical partisan DC bullshit.

Most Americans will be satisfied that a thorough investigation was completed and recognize that the current Democratic party is just pouting and stomping their feet. I would guess that they are skating on thin ice but what do I know, I didn't think voters were dumb enough to give Obama a second term.
You know this doesn't end until 2024. Get used to it. Or vote Demonrat just to appease the rabble.

3A3217F600000578-3918838-image-a-144_1478671509459.jpg

"Noooooo....we lost AGAIN!"

What makes you think it's over? A 4 page summary by someone who has a history of attacking Mueller's investigation is hardly enough to answer the questions that we all have the right to be answered.

STFU

You LOST...AGAIN!

Hillary's crimes & the deal cut between the DOJ & FBI to protect her has been exposed

The fact that the FBI investigated Trump and found NO CRIME, NO EVIDENCE even BEFORE the official investigation was opened has been exposed.

The fact that the last 2+ years gave been PROVEN to not only be a witch hunt but has also been seditious conspiracy, a treasonous coup attempt, has been exposed

The fact that you ignorant, partisan, lying, denying, justifying, Trump-hating, traitor / criminal defenders were WRONG for the last 2 years has been .INFIRMED / PROVEN.

So don't STFU...I and many others will relish the opportunity to rub it in your faces that you were WRONG ... AGAIN ...and how you LOST ... AGAIN!

I'll be perfectly fine with what ever Mueller found. We have not seen that. Barr has no credibility.

Uh-huh. I’m sure the AG is lying about the contents and the truth will be buried without a peep from Mueller. :itsok:

Mueller will testify before congress. At that point, we will know what the report really said.

Mueller will testify before congress. At that point, we will know what the report really said.
Why does he need to?

Oh yeah, because butt-hurt traitors and their partisan defenders refuse to accept results that prove they LOST!

You have defended the criminals / traitors, predicted Trump wound be brought down, and have attacked those like me who said NO CRIME, NO EVIDENCE.

How does it feel now, to be wrong but suddenly trying to convince others you were behi d Trump the whole time?

:p lol

you have an active imiagination, that is for sure.

your hate and your anger leave you incapable of rational thought.

I have been 100% consistent with my post where I said that I did not think Trump did anything illegal, I have been 100% consistent with my post where I said that Trump being impeached would be the end of the nation as we know it.

But I do laugh at your stupid ass on a daily basis with your daily (sometimes hourly) "we got her now" threads. you are really no different than all the people posting that about Trump.

Do you remember this classic from you...:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

IT'S OVER - Conspiracy / Oher-Mueller Connection Exposed

You have defended the criminals / traitors, predicted Trump wound be brought down, and have attacked those like me who said NO CRIME, NO EVIDENCE.

How does it feel now, to be wrong but suddenly trying to convince others you were behi d Trump the whole time?

I have been 100% consistent with my post where I said that I did not think Trump did anything illegal, I have been 100% consistent with my post where I said that Trump being impeached would be the end of the nation as we know it.

But I do laugh at your stupid ass on a daily basis with your daily (sometimes hourly) "we got her now" threads. you are really no different than all the people posting that about Trump.

Do you remember this classic from you...:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

ANGER?

BWUHAHAHAHAHA....

LIAR, I am deliriously HAPPY....

I am HAPPY the criminals and traitors have been exposed and that this Democratic Party COUP ATTEMPT has failed and is over....

Nice attempt to spin ... No, actually that was a poor f*ing attempt to spin.

NO EVIDENCE.
NO CRIME.
NO COLLUSION.
NO OBSTRUCTION.
THE COUP IS OVER...

SNOWFLAKE LYING, DENYING, & JUSTIFYING CONTINUES.

STFU

You LOST...AGAIN!

You post like a loser.
Why is that? :coffee:

ANGER?

BWUHAHAHAHAHA....

I am HAPPY the criminals and traitors have been exposed and that this Democratic Party COUP ATTEMPT has failed and is over....

NO EVIDENCE.
NO CRIME.
NO COLLUSION.
NO OBSTRUCTION.
THE COUP IS OVER...

you are filled with anger and hatred. your daily "we got her/him/them" now post are an example of this.

the fact that you have to make up lies about me and my position are another example of this.

so, are you going to hold your breath waiting for list of people to be charged or not?

Nothing has been proven yet.
Every time you post you prove Hillary was right - Those who refuse to accept the results of elections are threats to our democracy!

The democrats' 'insurance policy' just reported:

NO EVIDENCE
NO CRIME
NO COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION
THE EXPOSED COUP ATTEMPT IS OVER

Keep embarrassing yourself, snowflakes

Bwuhahahahahaha!

ANGER?

BWUHAHAHAHAHA....

NO EVIDENCE.
NO CRIME.
NO COLLUSION.
NO OBSTRUCTION.
THE COUP IS OVER...

you are filled with anger and hatred. your daily "we got her/him/them" now post are an example of this.

the fact that you have to make up lies about me and my position are another example of this.

so, are you going to hold your breath waiting for list of people to be charged or not?
'you are filled with anger'

.....you already tried that LIE, snowflake...but keep reminding everyone who / what you are!

Bwuhahahahahaha!

ANGER?

BWUHAHAHAHAHA....

NO EVIDENCE.
NO CRIME.
NO COLLUSION.
NO OBSTRUCTION.
THE COUP IS OVER...

.....you already tried that LIE, snowflake...but keep reminding everyone who / what you are!

Bwuhahahahahaha!

Let's try this then, let's see if you have some balls behind all that anger.

Let's have a wager, if 6 months from this day if 4 or more people form your list have been charged with a crime, I will leave the board for good, if less than 4 have, you leave the broad for good.

You have the balls to back up all those "we got them now" threads?

Here was your list...

Hillary
Holder
Lynch
Rosenstein
Oher
Clapper
Brennan
Comey
McCabe
Baker
Strzok
Schiff

ANGER?

BWUHAHAHAHAHA....

NO EVIDENCE.
NO CRIME.
NO COLLUSION.
NO OBSTRUCTION.
THE COUP IS OVER...

Bwuhahahahahaha!

Let's have a wager, if 6 months from this day if 4 or more people form your list have been charged with a crime, I will leave the board for good, if less than 4 have, you leave the broad for good.

Here was your list...

Hillary
Holder
Lynch
Rosenstein
Oher
Clapper
Brennan
Comey
McCabe
Baker
Strzok
Schiff

Oh shit!
Here comes a meltdown.

ANGER?

BWUHAHAHAHAHA....

NO EVIDENCE.
NO CRIME.
NO COLLUSION.
NO OBSTRUCTION.
THE COUP IS OVER...

Bwuhahahahahaha!

Here was your list...

Hillary
Holder
Lynch
Rosenstein
Oher
Clapper
Brennan
Comey
McCabe
Baker
Strzok
Schiff

Oh shit!
Here comes a meltdown.

Yes, you are right. Easy will be melting down any minute now that I called his bluff

STFU

You LOST...AGAIN!

Lol
Says someone that’s been screaming Russia, Russia, Russia! for two years

STFU

You LOST...AGAIN!

Collusion isn’t a crime. He found no chargeable conspiracy according to Barr.

There was collusion between the campaign and the Russians. But no conspiracy.

Collusion may be impeachable.

Lying under oath is a crime. There was plenty of that.

This is nowhere near over.

Enjoy your temporary hollow victory.

ANGER?

BWUHAHAHAHAHA....

NO EVIDENCE.
NO CRIME.
NO COLLUSION.
NO OBSTRUCTION.
THE COUP IS OVER...

Bwuhahahahahaha!

Here was your list...

Hillary
Holder
Lynch
Rosenstein
Oher
Clapper
Brennan
Comey
McCabe
Baker
Strzok
Schiff

Oh shit!
Here comes a meltdown.

Yes, you are right. Easy will be melting down any minute now that I called his bluff

Yeah, right, loser....

Forum List

Back