I am Concerned for the Lives of Conservative SCOTUS Justices.

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2022
I am concerned for the lives of our conservative Supreme Court justices. I think they are in danger. We are dealing with a ruthless leftwing today which would stop at nothing to achieve power and control. If you doubt the stakes, understand billionaires Gates, Buffett, Bezos, and Bloomberg have invested tens of billions to Marxist causes. People have died for a lot less than that. The left has already tried to assassinate Kavanaugh and Republican senators. Each story lasted a day or two. Never any outrage commensurate with the horror of these crimes. No real investigation. The ultra-leftwing bearing of the assailants glossed over and dismissed. "Emotionally troubled" is the reason given if any. Pop quiz. Does anybody know the name of Kavanaugh's would-be assassin without looking it up? I bet you don't.

Communists kill for power. It's what they do. Think about who would benefit if something happened to the conservative justices. Biden's puppet masters could install the Marxists of their choice. Oh sure, the media would go through the paces for a few days of proper outrage, somber words, and fake mourning. Then, within a week, the salivating about the prospect of a brand new ultra leftist court would begin. Abortion would be reinstated, guns would be taken away, all decency and morality would vanish from the court. It's already vanished from the left. All the branches are corrupt now.

People in 1963 thought such a thing couldn't happen. Not in America. Not in modern times. We are naive to think it couldn't happen today here, and we are living in fantasyland if we think leftists in government couldn't be the facilitators, given its role in the Russia collusion hoax. The left got its ass handed to them with this abortion ruling. These people aren't patriots who will accept their defeat and put aside their differences for the love of the country. They hate the country. They have no regard for human life. They stole an election without batting an eye and would easily go further. These are truly evil people.

The SCOTUS justices had better have protection as good as the president's.

After I found out they allow cops to get away with NOT giving an arrestee their Miranda Rights..........and police can't get sued for it anymore...............they can burn in hell.
I was just thinking. I can't remember any recent SCOTUS rulings that didn't favor the leftwing agenda until this court. Usually the blockbuster rulings have been disappointments to conservatives: Roe v Wade, 0bamacare, gay marriage. Leftists are NOT used to losing like this. That's what's different.

After I found out they allow cops to get away with NOT giving an arrestee their Miranda Rights..........and police can't get sued for it anymore...............they can burn in hell.
Wow. That’s a major league stupid ass thing to spew.

Just to shed a little light. The Miranda warnings are required when a suspect is BOTH detained AND being questioned (or subject to the equivalent of questioning). If a cop arrests a suspect and isn’t subjecting the suspect to questioning, what need is there to warn him about the right to remain silent?

Frankly, it seems kind of silly to urge a stupid ass criminal to act intelligently by reminding him that he doesn’t have to say stupid incriminating things. Bad enough you have to give them such legal advice when you are questioning them. 🤔

I am concerned for the lives of our conservative Supreme Court justices. I think they are in danger. We are dealing with a ruthless leftwing today which would stop at nothing to achieve power and control. If you doubt the stakes, understand billionaires Gates, Buffett, Bezos, and Bloomberg have invested tens of billions to Marxist causes. People have died for a lot less than that. The left has already tried to assassinate Kavanaugh and Republican senators. Each story lasted a day or two. Never any outrage commensurate with the horror of these crimes. No real investigation. The ultra-leftwing bearing of the assailants glossed over and dismissed. "Emotionally troubled" is the reason given if any. Pop quiz. Does anybody know the name of Kavanaugh's would-be assassin without looking it up? I bet you don't.

Communists kill for power. It's what they do. Think about who would benefit if something happened to the conservative justices. Biden's puppet masters could install the Marxists of their choice. Oh sure, the media would go through the paces for a few days of proper outrage, somber words, and fake mourning. Then, within a week, the salivating about the prospect of a brand new ultra leftist court would begin. Abortion would be reinstated, guns would be taken away, all decency and morality would vanish from the court. It's already vanished from the left. All the branches are corrupt now.

People in 1963 thought such a thing couldn't happen. Not in America. Not in modern times. We are naive to think it couldn't happen today here, and we are living in fantasyland if we think leftists in government couldn't be the facilitators, given its role in the Russia collusion hoax. The left got its ass handed to them with this abortion ruling. These people aren't patriots who will accept their defeat and put aside their differences for the love of the country. They hate the country. They have no regard for human life. They stole an election without batting an eye and would easily go further. These are truly evil people.

I totally agree. Now that the Democrats and their Media have whipped their base into a frenzy, an attack on a SC justice is now a distinct possibility. Welcome to Democrat controlled America.

When push comes to shove you have to thank God for the Constitution and the Court that correctly interprets Constitutional issues. The "days of rage" that the Biden administration (and the media) predicted seems to have fizzled out. Biden's call for a "revolution" is just a sign of increasing mental instability..

Four MEN and one woman take away a fundamental right from millions of women and you're deflecting to the billionaire Boys Club? LOL.

You're afraid...and you should be. :)

I was just thinking. I can't remember any recent SCOTUS rulings that didn't favor the leftwing agenda until this court. Usually the blockbuster rulings have been disappointments to conservatives: Roe v Wade, 0bamacare, gay marriage. Leftists are NOT used to losing like this. That's what's different.

Don't go patting yourself on the back where republican Supreme Court justices are concerned. When they ruled on Roe v. Wade in 1973, 7 of the 9 SCOTUS Justices ruled that abortion was constitutionally protected. 4 of the 9 justices were republicans, but only one of them dissented. 3 republican justices voted IN FAVOR of abortion being constitutionally protected.

Wow. That’s a major league stupid ass thing to spew.

Just to shed a little light. The Miranda warnings are required when a suspect is BOTH detained AND being questioned (or subject to the equivalent of questioning). If a cop arrests a suspect and isn’t subjecting the suspect to questioning, what need is there to warn him about the right to remain silent?

Frankly, it seems kind of silly to urge a stupid ass criminal to act intelligently by reminding him that he doesn’t have to say stupid incriminating things. Bad enough you have to give them such legal advice when you are questioning them. 🤔

They don't have to give Miranda Rights any longer, and they cannot be sued for not giving them.

WASHINGTON, June 23 (Reuters) - The U.S. Supreme Court on Thursday shielded police from the risk of paying money damages for failing to advise criminal suspects of their rights before obtaining statements later used against them in court, siding with a Los Angeles County deputy sheriff.

Four MEN and one woman take away a fundamental right from millions of women and you're deflecting to the billionaire Boys Club? LOL.

There has never been a constitutional right to abortion.
I'm afraid for the justices, not me.
I can take any Antifa punk out there.

There has never been a constitutional right to abortion.
I'm afraid for the justices, not me.
I can take any Antifa punk out there.
It was precedent. The SC decided. Instead of trying to make abortion irrelevant and unnecessary, you holy rollers just kept pushing and the just and righteous Warriors for God finally struck a blow for Alt-Right Nation.
You asked for it.

Here it comes....:auiqs.jpg:

I've been at this abortion game since 1974 when a very conservative new priest brought Roe v Wade to our attention. I was a teenager then. I have worked, marched and prayed for the overturn of Roe for 48 years. Although I always said and believed it would be overturned in my lifetime, it's almost surreal that it has actually happened. I'm kind of in a happy fog. All that work and prayer has paid off!! It's one of the most satisfying feelings I've ever had.

They don't have to give Miranda Rights any longer, and they cannot be sued for not giving them.

WASHINGTON, June 23 (Reuters) - The U.S. Supreme Court on Thursday shielded police from the risk of paying money damages for failing to advise criminal suspects of their rights before obtaining statements later used against them in court, siding with a Los Angeles County deputy sheriff.
Good. But you’re still missing the point. The point is that any statement so obtained still can’t be put into evidence against the defendant at trial. Suing a cop for a stupid screwup wouldn’t serve the public interest. Denying the prosecutor the fruits of that mistake is a heavy enough price.

The vote was not 5 to 4, stupid. And the vote didn’t take away any actual right. It overruled a prior decision that had invalidly “found” a right that never actually existed.

It was precedent. The SC decided. Instead of trying to make abortion irrelevant and unnecessary, you holy rollers just kept pushing and the just and righteous Warriors for God finally struck a blow for Alt-Right Nation.
You asked for it.

Here it comes....:auiqs.jpg:
more babies will live because of the ruling ....

The closer it gets to November the more insanity we can expect from enemy democrats. Assassination is just one of their tactics. This is a war, get used to it.
Never forget the nut who tried to assassinate REPUBLICAN congressmen. It will likely happen again

Never forget the nut who tried to assassinate REPUBLICAN congressmen. It will likely happen again
Yep. A leftwing nut almost killed Steve Scalise. That story lasted about a day. Compare that to the uproar blaming talk radio 'hate' speech where a leftwinger shot Gabby Giffords. That story went on for years.

Forum List

Back