I Am At Least Proud Of My Effort

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Just came back from Best Buy. While I was there all of a sudden I heard a commotion up near the front of the store. I took a step in that direction and I see a brick smash the window and all these looters came pouring in. Needless to say I was stunned as anyone would be in that situation. Then I started getting mad. I yelled "Hey" at the top of my lungs. The kids nearest me slowed and stopped. So I repeated it again.

"HEY!". "What the fuck is wrong with you guys? Are you crazy? You know good and goddamn well you been taught better than that. We're Black. We dont do that shit. We dont disrespect other peoples property."

The kid nearest to me sheepishly put down the TV he had. I was feeling like I getting through to them so I decided to go on.

"What does your mother do for a living?" The kid said "she's an RN".

"What in the hell are you stealing shit for?" The kid just hung his head and couldnt give me an answer. So I went on.

"We have worked too hard to get were we are today for you kids to fuck up all the progress we've made." You could hear a pin drop.

"Are you proud to be Black?" This soulful sister in the back of the crowd yelled out "Preach"

I think this is where I fucked up though because I was feelin myself.

"Yall acting just like them fucking white people when they ran up into Africa and looted our motherland.. They stole our diamond resources and still aint gave that shit back. Them fucking white people came over here to the US and stole the land from the Indians. What the fuck yall doing acting like them? How do you feel knowing you acting like white people?"

This is when I realized that I had really fucked up. The kids started frowning. I heard somebody in the back yell "Reparations motha fucka! Burn this shit down!"

The looting continue on with renewed and invigorated fury. One kid stopped and looked at me. He patted me on the shoulder. Then he said "at least you tried sir but fuck you"

Last edited:
1AVoM3jexK8Eg-pXEyfN9icdDAP-PAHYConEMGGpRNY.gif.png

Just came back from Best Buy. While I was there all of a sudden I heard a commotion up near the front of the store. I took a step in that direction and I see a brick smash the window and all these looters came pouring in. Needless to say I was stunned as anyone would be in that situation. Then I started getting mad. I yelled "Hey" at the top of lungs. The kids nearest me slowed and stopped. So I repeated it again.

"HEY!". "What the fuck is wrong with you guys? Are you crazy? You know good and goddamn well you been taught better than that. We're Black. We dont do that shit. We dont disrespect other peoples property."

The kid nearest to me sheepishly put down the TV he had. I was feeling like I getting through to them so I decided to go on.

"What in the hell are you stealing shit for?" The kid just hung his head and couldnt give me an answer. So I went on.

"We have worked too hard to get were we are today for you kids to fuck up all the progress we've made." You could hear a pin drop.

"Are you proud to be Black?" This soulful sister in the back of the crowd yelled out "Preach"

"Yall acting just like them fucking white people when they ran up into Africa and looted our motherland.. They stole our diamond resources and still aint gave that shit back. Them fucking white people came over here to the US and stole the land from the Indians. What the fuck yall doing acting like them? How do you feel knowing you acting like white people?"

This is when I realized that I had really fucked up. The kids started frowning. I heard somebody in the back yell "Reparations motha fucka! Burn this shit down!"

The looting continue on with renewed and invigorated fury. One kid stopped and looked at me. He patted me on the shoulder. Then he said "at least you tried sir but fuck you"
Democrats are mother fucking dumb asses!

Just came back from Best Buy. While I was there all of a sudden I heard a commotion up near the front of the store. I took a step in that direction and I see a brick smash the window and all these looters came pouring in. Needless to say I was stunned as anyone would be in that situation. Then I started getting mad. I yelled "Hey" at the top of lungs. The kids nearest me slowed and stopped. So I repeated it again.

Who wrote your dialogue, Tom Mankiewicz?

Just came back from Best Buy. While I was there all of a sudden I heard a commotion up near the front of the store. I took a step in that direction and I see a brick smash the window and all these looters came pouring in. Needless to say I was stunned as anyone would be in that situation. Then I started getting mad. I yelled "Hey" at the top of my lungs. The kids nearest me slowed and stopped. So I repeated it again.

20r82d.jpg

Who wrote your dialogue, Tom Mankiewicz?
Who is that?

:lol:

200.gif

I suppose that after all that, Santa Claus, Peter Pan, and Superman all took you out for a beer, then you met up with Snow White and had a roll in the hay.

Pure fuckin' fairy tales dude.

20r82d.jpg
Some of the funniest SNL skits ever!!

Stealing should be a whites only privilege.

Yes you did.

Kudos.

I suppose that after all that, Santa Claus, Peter Pan, and Superman all took you out for a beer, then you met up with Snow White and had a roll in the hay.

What? You dont believe that shit really happened?

I was at a rest area in my old Toyota Corolla near Asheville, North Carolina, and some Hell's Angels bikers swarmed in and parked like 50 feet away from me.

I wanted to yell "HEY ! Do you guys think you own the road or what ?"
But I held back. I didn't want to have to hurt anybody.

Last edited:

Funny story.

“Stole our diamonds”. Africans didn’t use diamonds, they thought they were worthless.

Where’s the vid. Half those kids are live screaming their looting.

Forum List

Back