I Am At Least Proud Of My Effort

Just came back from Best Buy. While I was there all of a sudden I heard a commotion up near the front of the store. I took a step in that direction and I see a brick smash the window and all these looters came pouring in. Needless to say I was stunned as anyone would be in that situation. Then I started getting mad. I yelled "Hey" at the top of my lungs. The kids nearest me slowed and stopped. So I repeated it again.

"HEY!". "What the fuck is wrong with you guys? Are you crazy? You know good and goddamn well you been taught better than that. We're Black. We dont do that shit. We dont disrespect other peoples property."

The kid nearest to me sheepishly put down the TV he had. I was feeling like I getting through to them so I decided to go on.

"What does your mother do for a living?" The kid said "she's an RN".

"What in the hell are you stealing shit for?" The kid just hung his head and couldnt give me an answer. So I went on.

"We have worked too hard to get were we are today for you kids to fuck up all the progress we've made." You could hear a pin drop.

"Are you proud to be Black?" This soulful sister in the back of the crowd yelled out "Preach"

I think this is where I fucked up though because I was feelin myself.

"Yall acting just like them fucking white people when they ran up into Africa and looted our motherland.. They stole our diamond resources and still aint gave that shit back. Them fucking white people came over here to the US and stole the land from the Indians. What the fuck yall doing acting like them? How do you feel knowing you acting like white people?"

This is when I realized that I had really fucked up. The kids started frowning. I heard somebody in the back yell "Reparations motha fucka! Burn this shit down!"

The looting continue on with renewed and invigorated fury. One kid stopped and looked at me. He patted me on the shoulder. Then he said "at least you tried sir but fuck you"
Funny story.

“Stole our diamonds”. Africans didn’t use diamonds, they thought they were worthless.
Bullshit. The Egyptians and west Africans used diamonds.

Just came back from Best Buy. While I was there all of a sudden I heard a commotion up near the front of the store. I took a step in that direction and I see a brick smash the window and all these looters came pouring in. Needless to say I was stunned as anyone would be in that situation. Then I started getting mad. I yelled "Hey" at the top of my lungs. The kids nearest me slowed and stopped. So I repeated it again.

"HEY!". "What the fuck is wrong with you guys? Are you crazy? You know good and goddamn well you been taught better than that. We're Black. We dont do that shit. We dont disrespect other peoples property."

The kid nearest to me sheepishly put down the TV he had. I was feeling like I getting through to them so I decided to go on.

"What in the hell are you stealing shit for?" The kid just hung his head and couldnt give me an answer. So I went on.

"We have worked too hard to get were we are today for you kids to fuck up all the progress we've made." You could hear a pin drop.

"Are you proud to be Black?" This soulful sister in the back of the crowd yelled out "Preach"

"Yall acting just like them fucking white people when they ran up into Africa and looted our motherland.. They stole our diamond resources and still aint gave that shit back. Them fucking white people came over here to the US and stole the land from the Indians. What the fuck yall doing acting like them? How do you feel knowing you acting like white people?"

This is when I realized that I had really fucked up. The kids started frowning. I heard somebody in the back yell "Reparations motha fucka! Burn this shit down!"

The looting continue on with renewed and invigorated fury. One kid stopped and looked at me. He patted me on the shoulder. Then he said "at least you tried sir but fuck you"
Wow, good for you. I believe I may have developed a new respect for you. I will TRY to leave you alone on future threads. Nice work.

Funny story.

“Stole our diamonds”. Africans didn’t use diamonds, they thought they were worthless.
Egyptians were semitic

Funny story.

The Egyptians weren’t black. The ancient Mediterranean areas were settled by whites.

The negroids of central and South Africa didn’t. The diamonds were discovered by Europeans.

Funny story.

The Egyptians weren’t black. The ancient Mediterranean areas were settled by whites.

The negroids of central and South Africa didn’t. The diamonds were discovered by Europeans.
White boy fables.

The Egyptians were Black. If they werent Black Herodotus would not have said they were Black. (Along with other famous Greeks). West Africa also used diamonds. You forgot. I dont subscribe to made up white boy bullshit.

Funny story.

Egyptians were semitic
Black Semitics. The first people in what we now call the middle east were From Kush. Check your bible as well.

Funny story.

Egyptians were semitic
Black Semitics.
At least you TRIED. I DO appreciate that, and I won't refer to you as Asslips anymore. I'll NOW refer to you as Peggy Fleming. (Reference to SNL skit from the late 1970's that parodied the fantastic miniseries Roots. In the skit, a male black slave was given the name Peggy Fleming. To this day, I have NO idea why they chose her name, but it WAS quite funny.) In ALL seriousness, I WON'T call you ANY stupid names from this point on. But YOU can call ME anything you want. Even Shirley.

Made up white boy history.
Wow. That's an easy escape from reality there.
I'd have to take a handful of shrooms to be that delusional .
No you just have to be a white boy and fed centuries of fables about how whites discovered everything instead knowing what really happened. Sorry but I know my history. Yall can believe all the fables you want to.

No you just have to be a white boy and fed centuries of fables about how whites discovered everything instead knowing what really happened. Sorry but I know my history. Yall can believe all the fables you want to.
You really should learn not to generalize people and assume you know what they know. But keep showing your ass and embarrassing yourself....this is fun for us.:icon_sjung:

You really should learn not to generalize people and assume you know what they know. But keep showing your ass and embarrassing yourself....this is fun for us.:icon_sjung:
I already said I dont know what white boys know. I dont believe that fairy tale shit they made up about Africa. I get my history from real sources. if that offends you then too bad. :)

Yes, we should take the OP's word that his comments were true.

The main point is this: There are many people of that ethnicity who would like to say those words but are afraid to do so.

There are many really nice people of that ethnicity and they are, no doubt, mortified by what is occurring, especially the looting, arson, and vandalism.

They realize that such conduct is angering many people who may express that anger in November.

Forum List

Back