I am applying for a license to carry

At the age of 41 I will be applying. Got my basic firearms safety certificate and will be dropping off my application to the local PD in the next few days. Finally biting the bullet and buying a firearm that I hope I never ever have to use.

Wish me luck! Any and all advice is welcome.

Thank you

View attachment 551408
By the way, Honest Outlaw covers what he thinks are the five best guns for under $300. Granted this was before the toilet paper apocalypse and I know some have gone up in price.

At the age of 41 I will be applying. Got my basic firearms safety certificate and will be dropping off my application to the local PD in the next few days. Finally biting the bullet and buying a firearm that I hope I never ever have to use.

Thank you

View attachment 551408
Why?
If you never needed it before, why do you need it now?

Thank you

View attachment 551408

If you have to go into your major cities, firearms are absolutely required.

You don't need approval to own a gun or practice at a range. The 2A gives you that. The CCW is a permit to let you carry the gun on your person concealed.
You have to apply for a CCW. In some places like NYC, Boston, Shitcongo, it is very difficult, if not impossible to get an application approved.

Forum List

Back