Gang members lie on Federal Background check forms, get guns illegally....gun control works?

Why? They did nothing wrong....they followed the law....you dumb ass.

Why not sue car makers when a drunk plows into another car? You really are stupid beyond measure.

Sure they did. The gun industry knows EXACTLY who they are selling to.

If I showed up three sheets to the wind at an autodealership, they wouldn't give me the keys.

But these gangbangers show up at a gun store with a fake ID, and the gun shops are willing to sell them all sorts of guns.

You see, I'm kind of agreeing with you. Government can't really do a good job of screening unless you want to put an ATF Agent in every gun store. Otherwise they have to rely on the info the gun sellers give them.

So simple solution. Let the victims of gun violence sue.

The Airlines didn't tighten up security at the airports until AFTER 9/11, and they lost a shitload of money.

If I showed up three sheets to the wind at an autodealership, they wouldn't give me the keys.

But these gangbangers show up at a gun store with a fake ID, and the gun shops are willing to sell them all sorts of guns.

You see, I'm kind of agreeing with you. Government can't really do a good job of screening unless you want to put an ATF Agent in every gun store. Otherwise they have to rely on the info the gun sellers give them.

The Airlines didn't tighten up security at the airports until AFTER 9/11, and they lost a shitload of money.

Yeah.....car dealerships and drunks vs. gang members and fake I.D.s....do you have to be stupid every day of your life?

Two gang members went into gun stores, filled out the Federally mandated paperwork.....and were allowed to buy guns.....

gun control.....works just as expected...

They figure if Hunter can do it and nothing happen to him, why not them? Of course they are not the sons of the President to keep them out of trouble.

crook cons a dealer, blame the dealer.

Do you ever think before you post?

The gun stores know who they are selling to. They don't care. They've made it abundantly clear they don't care. Crooks having guns is GOOD FOR THEIR BUSINESS.

Come on, there's a reason why the gun industry opposes closing the gun show loophole, tighter background checks, etc.

Government can't really do a good job of screening unless you want to put an ATF Agent in every gun store.

They have to fill out form 4473 before they can buy the gun .

Forum List

Back