I Am A Bigot And A Terrorist

How does acknowledging that marriage is the union of a man and a woman make you a bigot? Only a nut-job-freak thinks Fred & Bob is a marriage.
Only a bigot thinks negroes gays should not receive the same legal protections as whites straights.

Same bullshit, different decade.

Who said anything about legal protection? Gays/straights/whites/etc. are all afforded the same legal protections...

You just plainly indicated that if it was up to you, gays would not be afforded the same legal protections.

You made that crystal clear.

Married gays would not be able to collect Social Security survivor benefits. They would not be able to file married tax returns. They would not be allowed over a thousand legal protections given to straights.

As I said, only a bigot thinks gays should not receive the same legal protections as straights.

Uhm, where did I say "gays would not be afforded the same legal protections"? Are you huffing paint already?

Looks like the Liberal Black fags run out of cheap wine and have turned out.
wow you must be the queen of false assumption.

Dumbass!! Read the topic of my post. Cheeze, talk about stupid.

I have. You whined that DHS has labeled you a terrorist.

It hasn't. So that claim is Pants on Fire. Four Pinocchios.

You whined that marriage is between a man and a woman. So you would deny the same legal protections to gays.

So your claim you are a bigot I rate as Mostly True.

Not wishing to burst your bubble nor to deflate your ever expanding ego, but your opinion means nothing to me and probably nothing to anyone else since the topic of my post was that I was a bigot. I placed that word in the very topic of my post because I knew beforehand that you Lefties would be calling me one. It was preemptive.
well it failed...
and yes I agree you are a bigot .

Well, after all, I said so in the very topic of my post. I really did not ask for confirmation.

Only a bigot thinks negroes gays should not receive the same legal protections as whites straights.

Same bullshit, different decade.

Who said anything about legal protection? Gays/straights/whites/etc. are all afforded the same legal protections...

You just plainly indicated that if it was up to you, gays would not be afforded the same legal protections.

Married gays would not be able to collect Social Security survivor benefits. They would not be able to file married tax returns. They would not be allowed over a thousand legal protections given to straights.

As I said, only a bigot thinks gays should not receive the same legal protections as straights.

Uhm, where did I say "gays would not be afforded the same legal protections"? Are you huffing paint already?

I'm not a queen, fag.

YOUR MANIFESTO IS FULL OF HOLES>>>TRY AGAIN! :LOL:

Picture 5.png

Indeed? Because unlike you, I'm not a victim of something or another?
really? you whole "message" just screams victim and we're doomed!

No it doesn't and that really tears you up. You so wish I played the victim or the race card. Sorry.
another false assumption..

What's the matter? Can't goad me into your little fag trap?
you already have.
the you're a fag ploy? besides being another false assumption ,it also proves you're not near as smart as you wish you were.
as to goading ..you can't goad the willing.

Actually I'm having a ball toying with a depraved homosexual.

You whined that marriage is between a man and a woman. So you would deny the same legal protections to gays.

Not wishing to burst your bubble nor to deflate your ever expanding ego, but your opinion means nothing to me and probably nothing to anyone else since the topic of my post was that I was a bigot. I placed that word in the very topic of my post because I knew beforehand that you Lefties would be calling me one. It was preemptive.
well it failed...

Well, after all, I said so in the very topic of my post. I really did not ask for confirmation.
bullshit

Poor human_being. He's a martyr for the cause. He has such a cross to bear, being persecuted by DHS and all.

Awwwww...

Is there a gofundme page for the poor sumbitch?

I'm not a queen, fag.
oh! so being called something you aren't makes you uncomfortable

well it failed...

bullshit

Yes, you are depraved. You possess a 50 word vocabulary - 48 of which are profanities.

I have only about ten profanities. Can you lend me some, Daws?

I'm not a queen, fag.

I do appreciate honesty. Look it up, I know that word is not within your limited vocabulary.

No it doesn't and that really tears you up. You so wish I played the victim or the race card. Sorry.

you already have.
the you're a fag ploy? besides being another false assumption ,it also proves you're not near as smart as you wish you were.

really? who would that be?

you already have.

really? somebody close to you?

you already have.

you already have.

Hardly since I consider you beneath the level of a cockroach.

well it failed...

bullshit

Yes, you are depraved. You possess a 50 word vocabulary - 48 of which are profanities.

I'm not a queen, fag.

I do appreciate honesty. Look it up, I know that word is not within your limited vocabulary.
ohhh the predictable dodge.

you already have.

you already have.

Hardly since I consider you beneath the level of a cockroach.
wow! delusional too...

I am your worse nightmare. I am a true dyed-in-the wool American bigot and a terrorist. I am first of a descendent of native Americans. I am 2/3 Choctaw and 1/3 Seminole. I am not a "victim" of anything nor am I looking for any reason past, present, or future to claim any victim status. I am a United States Army Veteran of the Viet Nam conflict. I am a Christian. I am a Conservative. I hold the Constitution of the United States to be a most sacred document. I respect the flag of the United States of America. I believe strongly in personal responsibility for one's choices and in one's actions. No one owes anyone a living and should not expect anyone to shoulder his own burdens and responsibilities except himself or herself. I uphold the right to bear arms as guaranteed by the Constitution. I also believe anything not specifically reserved by the Constitution as being under the prevue of the federal government is reserved to be under states rights. I believe marriage was reserved back in Genesis as being the exclusive union between one man and one woman. I believe in the family as a sacred unit for the overall betterment of society. I believe in my country, my flag, my God, my family, and in myself. I am your worse nightmare.

In other words, just another RW blowhard to is under the delusion that he is somehow special for hating people.

Being a bigot does not make you special, just stupid.

well it failed...

bullshit

I'm not a queen, fag.

Who told you. You're certainly not smart enough to have figured anything out on your own.

I am your worse nightmare. I am a true dyed-in-the wool American bigot and a terrorist. I am first of a descendent of native Americans. I am 2/3 Choctaw and 1/3 Seminole. I am not a "victim" of anything nor am I looking for any reason past, present, or future to claim any victim status. I am a United States Army Veteran of the Viet Nam conflict. I am a Christian. I am a Conservative. I hold the Constitution of the United States to be a most sacred document. I respect the flag of the United States of America. I believe strongly in personal responsibility for one's choices and in one's actions. No one owes anyone a living and should not expect anyone to shoulder his own burdens and responsibilities except himself or herself. I uphold the right to bear arms as guaranteed by the Constitution. I also believe anything not specifically reserved by the Constitution as being under the prevue of the federal government is reserved to be under states rights. I believe marriage was reserved back in Genesis as being the exclusive union between one man and one woman. I believe in the family as a sacred unit for the overall betterment of society. I believe in my country, my flag, my God, my family, and in myself. I am your worse nightmare.

In other words, just another RW blowhard to is under the delusion that he is somehow special for hating people.

Being a bigot does not make you special, just stupid.

It puts me far above you though. You fail to meet the most minimum qualification as to being a homo sapiens. With your character and vocabulary, you are but a dumb brute beast.

well it failed...

bullshit

I'm not a queen, fag.

Who told you. You're certainly not smart enough to have figured anything out on your own.
Another classic false assumption .

Forum List

Back