I Am A Bigot And A Terrorist

Do you actually read the Leftie posts here? My old Sister Mary Margaret would rap their knuckles bloody over their "grammer", make-believe spelling and contorted syntax.

You misspelled grammar.

Note the quotes. It was an intentional rub.

Well done, we have schooled the rube

No you haven't pinnochio. You are covering up for ignorance. If you had known how to spell grammar you would have wrote "grammer (sic)". :banana:

Good gawd you're stupid
Nope. I'm highly itelligent. And you misspelled god.

Its the same story with all these badasses...Claim they are under attack for pretty mainstream ideas

"I want to own a gun and and ...people dont like that!!!"

"I believe marriage is between a man and a woman! Look I'm original!!! and and....Someone hates that I am!!!"

You misspelled grammar.

Note the quotes. It was an intentional rub.

Well done, we have schooled the rube

No you haven't pinnochio. You are covering up for ignorance. If you had known how to spell grammar you would have wrote "grammer (sic)". :banana:

Good gawd you're stupid
Nope. I'm highly itelligent. And you misspelled god.

Intentionally and the use of quotation marks with a misspelled word signifies the author is doing it on purpose, Mr Not As Intelligent As He Claims

No, you're just another garden variety idiot.
Your an anti american dumbass.

But unlike you, I'm a happy American. I am married to my teenaged sweetheart of 51 years, the proud father of three wonderful children (no abortions, no unwanted pregnancies) and seven beautiful grandchildren. I have sent my three children to college and now they are taking over the business I built (Yes, I built - not you nor Obama). I owe no mortgage, no car payments, and pay my credit card balances every month without interest. I work a couple of days a week and I am scheduled to end going to the office in March 2016. Quite the dumbass by your reckoning though.
pretentious anyway.

as to the rest of the thread it's a clone of every other paranoid pants shitting thread.

Isn't it simply amazing that an old dumbass like myself can actually express himself without the profanities?
profanities are just as much apart of the English language as so called proper language.
it's no trick and not at all amazing (unless you are easily entertained) to avoid them.
it's also chicken shit.

No at all. It's termed manners and of simply being civilized and respectful of others. It further reflects upon the influence one's parents had in raising one. I realize all of this is foreign to you.

Its the same story with all these badasses...Claim they are under attack for pretty mainstream ideas

"I believe marriage is between a man and a woman! Look I'm original!!! and and....Someone hates that I am!!!"

Must be true else you wouldn't be so upset with my post.

they wish that were so, what really stings is nobody cares.

I am your worse nightmare. I am a true dyed-in-the wool American bigot and a terrorist. I am first of a descendent of native Americans. I am 2/3 Choctaw and 1/3 Seminole. I am not a "victim" of anything nor am I looking for any reason past, present, or future to claim any victim status. I am a United States Army Veteran of the Viet Nam conflict. I am a Christian. I am a Conservative. I hold the Constitution of the United States to be a most sacred document. I respect the flag of the United States of America. I believe strongly in personal responsibility for one's choices and in one's actions. No one owes anyone a living and should not expect anyone to shoulder his own burdens and responsibilities except himself or herself. I uphold the right to bear arms as guaranteed by the Constitution. I also believe anything not specifically reserved by the Constitution as being under the prevue of the federal government is reserved to be under states rights. I believe marriage was reserved back in Genesis as being the exclusive union between one man and one woman. I believe in the family as a sacred unit for the overall betterment of society. I believe in my country, my flag, my God, my family, and in myself. I am your worse nightmare.
Unless you are planning on blowing some shit up, or killing some innocent civilians, in order to bring about political change, you are not a terrorist.

Sorry to deflate your imaginary badass status.

As for being a bigot, I suppose that's possible. How do you feel about blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, and gays?

ETA: Oh, I see the "one man/one woman" thing in your screed. So, yeah. You're a bigot. Check.

How does acknowledging that marriage is the union of a man and a woman make you a bigot? Only a nut-job-freak thinks Fred & Bob is a marriage.

I am your worse nightmare. I am a true dyed-in-the wool American bigot and a terrorist. I am first of a descendent of native Americans. I am 2/3 Choctaw and 1/3 Seminole. I am not a "victim" of anything nor am I looking for any reason past, present, or future to claim any victim status. I am a United States Army Veteran of the Viet Nam conflict. I am a Christian. I am a Conservative. I hold the Constitution of the United States to be a most sacred document. I respect the flag of the United States of America. I believe strongly in personal responsibility for one's choices and in one's actions. No one owes anyone a living and should not expect anyone to shoulder his own burdens and responsibilities except himself or herself. I uphold the right to bear arms as guaranteed by the Constitution. I also believe anything not specifically reserved by the Constitution as being under the prevue of the federal government is reserved to be under states rights. I believe marriage was reserved back in Genesis as being the exclusive union between one man and one woman. I believe in the family as a sacred unit for the overall betterment of society. I believe in my country, my flag, my God, my family, and in myself. I am your worse nightmare.
That is the most use of the pronoun "I" ever in a single paragraph!! ...... :lol: :lol:

Well dumbass, it is in the first person. Look it up.

Believe it or not people have a problem with lies also. Did you know that?

Then why are you reading and hanging onto each and every post? LOL!!

Unless you are planning on blowing some shit up, or killing some innocent civilians, in order to bring about political change, you are not a terrorist.

As for being a bigot, I suppose that's possible. How do you feel about blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, and gays?

ETA: Oh, I see the "one man/one woman" thing in your screed. So, yeah. You're a bigot. Check.

How does acknowledging that marriage is the union of a man and a woman make you a bigot? Only a nut-job-freak thinks Fred & Bob is a marriage.
Only a bigot thinks negroes gays should not receive the same legal protections as whites straights.

Same bullshit, different decade.

Your an anti american dumbass.

But unlike you, I'm a happy American. I am married to my teenaged sweetheart of 51 years, the proud father of three wonderful children (no abortions, no unwanted pregnancies) and seven beautiful grandchildren. I have sent my three children to college and now they are taking over the business I built (Yes, I built - not you nor Obama). I owe no mortgage, no car payments, and pay my credit card balances every month without interest. I work a couple of days a week and I am scheduled to end going to the office in March 2016. Quite the dumbass by your reckoning though.
pretentious anyway.

as to the rest of the thread it's a clone of every other paranoid pants shitting thread.

Isn't it simply amazing that an old dumbass like myself can actually express himself without the profanities?
profanities are just as much apart of the English language as so called proper language.
it's no trick and not at all amazing (unless you are easily entertained) to avoid them.
it's also chicken shit.

No at all. It's termed manners and of simply being civilized and respectful of others. It further reflects upon the influence one's parents had in raising one. I realize all of this is foreign to you.
and you are making a false assumption
being civilized is relative.
I find nothing civilized about people like you .put another way, you're a tight ass with a giant chip on your shoulder.

Actually I do believe YOU have problems with lots of things. Real issues with lots of things.

Only a bigot thinks negroes gays should not receive the same legal protections as whites straights.

Dumbass!! Read the topic of my post. Cheeze, talk about stupid.

pretentious anyway.

it's also chicken shit.

I find nothing civilized about people like you .put another way, you're a tight ass with a giant chip on your shoulder.

Hanging onto my every word though aren't you? Just can't get enough of me.

Actually I do believe YOU have problems with lots of things. Real issues with lots of things.

People usually dont speak highly of lies and liars. Sorry to break it to you

Then why are you reading and hanging onto each and every post? LOL!!
why does that bother you.?

I could ask why did you post what you did?
attention?

pretentious anyway.

it's also chicken shit.

Hanging onto my every word though aren't you? Just can't get enough of me.
no just tracking the progress of your pending implosion.

Forum List

Back