I Am A Bigot And A Terrorist

AS a politically Democrat, I take all Pols with a strong dose of cynicism. All of them are self-serving. I have read in this mornings paper that the incoming Republican House Speaker will have to adhere without question the agenda of RW TeaHadist/Religious Right. No deviation will be allowed.

Ein Reich, Ein Volk, Ein Fuhrer.

& their going after him next.

Bn3ZvC5.png

The knives are being sharpened even now.

I liked the original message of the TEA party (which was Taxed Enough Already). However, the religious fanatics took over the movement LONG ago. Big turn off for me personally. :)

Most real Republicans have become extinct.

I thought the movement showed promise at first. A "political" group to oppose the government? Great! Lol. Too bad the whackadoodles took over.

Oh sorry, I'm not talking about republicans. :D I think a lot of people who were interested in the TEA party were independents and libertarians too.

you can't be employed by the gubmint and say you oppose the gubmint...

and if you don't respect the country you're working for, you really shouldn't have anything to do with it's operation.

Michelle Obama said she had always been ashamed of America.

Ummm no, she actually didn't. How about a link to back that up 'eh? Otherwise you'll be considered a troll AND a liar.

Here. Try this.

I thought the movement showed promise at first. A "political" group to oppose the government? Great! Lol. Too bad the whackadoodles took over.

Oh sorry, I'm not talking about republicans. :D I think a lot of people who were interested in the TEA party were independents and libertarians too.

and if you don't respect the country you're working for, you really shouldn't have anything to do with it's operation.

Ummm no, she actually didn't. How about a link to back that up 'eh? Otherwise you'll be considered a troll AND a liar.

Here. Try this.

There you idiots go. If this is the first time she has been proud of America, then thinking people might correctly assume that since her birth she has been ashamed of America.

Here. Try this.

There you idiots go. If this is the first time she has been proud of America, then thinking people might correctly assume that since her birth she has been ashamed of America.

Hey hold on. Are you calling moi an idiot?

This thread is an embarrassment for the OP.

Hardly. It's you Liberal Wingnuts that embarrass me and the nation. Along with YOUR President and his ugly wife.

You're really proud that this thread is still on the front page? A thread titled "I am a Bigot and a Terrorist"? I literally laugh out loud at you every time I see the thread.

Some of us are creative.

You are a self deprecating comedic genius that is true.

Here. Try this.

No. But I am.

Here. Try this.

No. But I am.

Why, what for?

Here. Try this.

No. But I am.

Why, what for?

For thinking that he was calling you an idiot. :wink:

I liked the original message of the TEA party (which was Taxed Enough Already). However, the religious fanatics took over the movement LONG ago. Big turn off for me personally. :)

That's not true at all. A lot of movements are formed to CHANGE the government and the way they operate. I think it's about time they became accountable for exactly how our tax dollars are being spent! They need an accountant!

change.... not destroy and disrespect. and not undermine our government... just seek more just application of our laws or better laws.

for example... for a presidential candidate to tell stupid people that they should't have to listen to the supreme court is fostering a disregard for our rule of law as defined by the constitution.

Well sure, but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about a movement like the TEA party when it first began. One that insists the government be accountable for our tax dollars. It's no wonder they are always claiming to be broke. Did you know that the federal government collects over 4 BILLION dollars a month in tax money?

Here. Try this.

No. But I am.

Why, what for?

Ah, so he must be calling you one then. My oh my doesn't that make you look stupid.

No. But I am.

Why, what for?

Ah, so he must be calling you one then. My oh my doesn't that make you look stupid.

Not if he's an idiot who calls himself "A Bigot and A Terrorist" :wink:

Here. Try this.

LOL. ya ya- that tired old tuber...

So, wanna find the link to "Michelle Obama said, 'she had always been ashamed of America.' " as claimed by the human being... because that is what HE is claiming what she said... not for stupid speculation on what you wanna THINK that is what she meant.

I'll wait.

LOL

LOL

LOL

Here. Try this.

You mean the thinking of a self proclaimed 'BIGOT & TERRORIST'? You assume a great deal, don't you? I'll bet you assume Obama is a Kenyan born Muslim too, don'tcha? :lmao:

Last edited:
Some of us are creative.

Hardly... actually you are just a run of the mill rwnj that has been around for almost 8 years now... as old & worn out like the youtube that your 'mini me' tried dredging up to prove what you want others to believe, but wasn't actually what Michele DID say or mean.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back