I Am A Bigot And A Terrorist

the_human_being

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2014
I am your worse nightmare. I am a true dyed-in-the wool American bigot and a terrorist. I am first of a descendent of native Americans. I am 2/3 Choctaw and 1/3 Seminole. I am not a "victim" of anything nor am I looking for any reason past, present, or future to claim any victim status. I am a United States Army Veteran of the Viet Nam conflict. I am a Christian. I am a Conservative. I hold the Constitution of the United States to be a most sacred document. I respect the flag of the United States of America. I believe strongly in personal responsibility for one's choices and in one's actions. No one owes anyone a living and should not expect anyone to shoulder his own burdens and responsibilities except himself or herself. I uphold the right to bear arms as guaranteed by the Constitution. I also believe anything not specifically reserved by the Constitution as being under the prevue of the federal government is reserved to be under states rights. I believe marriage was reserved back in Genesis as being the exclusive union between one man and one woman. I believe in the family as a sacred unit for the overall betterment of society. I believe in my country, my flag, my God, my family, and in myself. I am your worse nightmare.

I am your worse nightmare. I am a true dyed-in-the wool American bigot and a terrorist. I am first of a descendent of native Americans. I am 2/3 Choctaw and 1/3 Seminole. I am not a "victim" of anything nor am I looking for any reason past, present, or future to claim any victim status. I am a United States Army Veteran of the Viet Nam conflict. I am a Christian. I am a Conservative. I hold the Constitution of the United States to be a most sacred document. I respect the flag of the United States of America. I believe strongly in personal responsibility for one's choices and in one's actions. No one owes anyone a living and should not expect anyone to shoulder his own burdens and responsibilities except himself or herself. I uphold the right to bear arms as guaranteed by the Constitution. I also believe anything not specifically reserved by the Constitution as being under the prevue of the federal government is reserved to be under states rights. I believe marriage was reserved back in Genesis as being the exclusive union between one man and one woman. I believe in the family as a sacred unit for the overall betterment of society. I believe in my country, my flag, my God, my family, and in myself. I am your worse nightmare.

No, you're just another garden variety idiot.

Air America/Ravens/Forward Air Command.
upload_2015-9-22_10-28-16.jpeg

Unless you are planning on blowing some shit up, or killing some innocent civilians, in order to bring about political change, you are not a terrorist.

Sorry to deflate your imaginary badass status.

As for being a bigot, I suppose that's possible. How do you feel about blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, and gays?

ETA: Oh, I see the "one man/one woman" thing in your screed. So, yeah. You're a bigot. Check.

No, you're just another garden variety idiot.
Your an anti american dumbass.

1/8 or 1/16th Lakota Sioux here (depending on which family member you talk to). Thank you for your service. It's a weird day when standing up for faith and family and country is considered "a nightmare". But in the land of opposites where insanity = sanity, yeah, I suppose...

Unless you are planning on blowing some shit up, or killing some innocent civilians, in order to bring about political change, you are not a terrorist.

As for being a bigot, I suppose that's possible. How do you feel about blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, and gays?

ETA: Oh, I see the "one man/one woman" thing in your screed. So, yeah. You're a bigot. Check.

From what I gather, being a Christian, a veteran, and a supporter of the 2nd Amendment as well as the totality of the Constitution, I have already been deemed a terrorist by Homeland Security.

From what I gather, being a Christian, a veteran, and a supporter of the 2nd Amendment as well as the totality of the Constitution, I have already been deemed a terrorist by Homeland Security.
Nope. That's a cup of piss poured for you which you greedily drank to raise your badass status.

But it isn't true. DHS never labeled you as a terrorist.

What DHS said was that some extremist militant groups attempt to recruit veterans as members.

HUGE difference, rube.

:link:

Forum List

Back