I Actually Felt Sorry For Trump Yesterday...

dan coats might be someone to consider... but whoever it is needs to out themselves.
Why? Then that person would be instantaneously fired. No more protecting the world when you're fired.

he or she has said there are more than just themself... they have a duty to go to congress as a whole entity or to the media with friendlies in congress, start shouting & get the ball rolling. i don't think we can necessarily wait for midterms.

No, it's someone at the NYT lying gain, or a butthurt liberal. I don't really care either way, my only question is why so many fools believe everything the media tells them?
Because it's NEWS. Google that word sometime.

dan coats might be someone to consider... but whoever it is needs to out themselves.
Why? Then that person would be instantaneously fired. No more protecting the world when you're fired.

he or she has said there are more. they have a duty to go to congress as a whole entity or to the media with friendlies in congress & get the ball rolling. i don't think we can necessarily wait for midterms.
They don't have any intention of ending Trump's presidency. His base loves him and he keeps politics front and center in the daily banter everyday. People who never knew a thing about politics now know some, whether they want to or not. The "resistance" is a bunch of self serving Republicans justifying their scummy jobs. If they cared, they would have done something long ago.

he or she has said there are more. they have a duty to go to congress as a whole entity or to the media with friendlies in congress & get the ball rolling. i don't think we can necessarily wait for midterms.
They don't have any intention of ending Trump's presidency. His base loves him and he keeps politics front and center in the daily banter everyday. People who never knew a thing about politics now know some, whether they want to or not. The "resistance" is a bunch of self serving Republicans justifying their scummy jobs. If they cared, they would have done something long ago.

i think some might be waking up just enough to realize that their ill gotten gold isn't worth an orange finger inching towards that button. they may be chicken shit now- but there is strength in numbers.

hope springs eternal?

Just what we need a paranoid president thinking about WW3 and make him more paranoid The 25th should end our biggest threat

I got a kick out of the end when it said "this is not the deep state" :lol:
Agreed. It's the very definition of it.

It is what the administration and his allies have been saying has been going on since day one.

"In the United States the term "deep state" is used in Republican, liberal, and conservative political messaging to describe influential decision-making bodies believed to be within government who are relatively permanent and whose policies and long-term plans are unaffected by changing administrations. The term is often used in a critical sense vis-à-vis the general electorate to refer to the lack of influence popular democracy has on these institutions and the decisions they make as a shadow government.[1][2]"
Deep state in the United States - Wikipedia

http://harvardnsj.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Glennon-Final.pdf

With Intelligence Leaks, The 'Deep State' Resurfaces

...when the NY Times story broke. He saw his worse fears come true although I guess it's must have been gratifying on some level to know that he wasn't just being paranoid [/sarc]

On the hunt for a betrayer, a 'volcanic' Trump lashes out

The president vented his frustration Wednesday in the wake of an anonymous op-ed article that rattled the White House.

by Hallie Jackson, Kristen Welker and Peter Alexander / Sep.05.2018 / 7:40 PM ET / Updated Sep.06.2018 / 1:26 AM ET

Sep.05.201802:28
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump, forced to contend with the possibility that a senior member of his administration, along with others, may be trying to undermine his authority, erupted in private on Wednesday, according to multiple aides and allies familiar with his thinking. They described his mood as “volcanic.”

An anonymous opinion article published in The New York Times earlier in the day, which the newspaper said was written by a senior administration official, asserted that a handful of appointees, serving at the highest levels of the Trump administration, consider the president to be “amoral,” and on the precipice of dangerous decisions that could put the country at risk.

The president publicly described the article as "gutless" as his press secretary berated the author as a "coward" who, she suggested, should resign.

The article followed published excerpts from a forthcoming book by Bob Woodward that included examples of Trump’s own cabinet officials and senior aides balking at his orders, defying his commands and privately disparaging him to others.​

He was so triggered yesterday because he wrote it - or had one of his buddies write it.
Get with today's Trumptard talking points! :)

...when the NY Times story broke. He saw his worse fears come true although I guess it's must have been gratifying on some level to know that he wasn't just being paranoid [/sarc]

On the hunt for a betrayer, a 'volcanic' Trump lashes out

The president vented his frustration Wednesday in the wake of an anonymous op-ed article that rattled the White House.

by Hallie Jackson, Kristen Welker and Peter Alexander / Sep.05.2018 / 7:40 PM ET / Updated Sep.06.2018 / 1:26 AM ET

Sep.05.201802:28
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump, forced to contend with the possibility that a senior member of his administration, along with others, may be trying to undermine his authority, erupted in private on Wednesday, according to multiple aides and allies familiar with his thinking. They described his mood as “volcanic.”

An anonymous opinion article published in The New York Times earlier in the day, which the newspaper said was written by a senior administration official, asserted that a handful of appointees, serving at the highest levels of the Trump administration, consider the president to be “amoral,” and on the precipice of dangerous decisions that could put the country at risk.

The president publicly described the article as "gutless" as his press secretary berated the author as a "coward" who, she suggested, should resign.

The article followed published excerpts from a forthcoming book by Bob Woodward that included examples of Trump’s own cabinet officials and senior aides balking at his orders, defying his commands and privately disparaging him to others.​

He was so triggered yesterday because he wrote it - or had one of his buddies write it.
Get with today's Trumptard talking points! :)

:desk:

JOHN BARRON wrote it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, it's someone at the NYT lying gain, or a butthurt liberal. I don't really care either way, my only question is why so many fools believe everything the media tells them?
Because it's NEWS. Google that word sometime.

How about YOU start deciding what "news" is, instead of having folks that don't have your best interest in mind make "news" for you?

http://www.pennsylvaniacrier.com/filemgmt_data/files/Ruling Class Journalists.pdf

Just what we need a paranoid president thinking about WW3 and make him more paranoid The 25th should end our biggest threat
LOL you goobers crack me up
Yeah Harley He seems mentally fit to you??,,,,,,,,,
I think he is a dumbass. But that doesnt mean i want to remove him from office. The country spoke and he won.
Hell, i havent liked a President in decades. I think all of them were lying dumbasses.. but i didnt want any of them removed because i didnt agree with their policies. Its fucking childish and selfish.

The bureaucracy, the Deep State, the shadow government, The army of civil servants, what ever name you want to give it?

Those whose job it was to once to take orders from the voters, who now feel they are in a better position to make policy?

They have no partisan affiliation, other than the desire to control and gain more power. Power to control not only the destiny of the nation, but to grant favors to them and theirs.

Strange how it mirrors Woodward’s upcoming book and is anonymous.

Not.

They believe it because they want to believe it. The haters will believe anything negative they read about Trump. It's what they do.

I think he is a dumbass. But that doesnt mean i want to remove him from office. The country spoke and he won.
Hell, i havent liked a President in decades. I think all of them were lying dumbasses.. but i didnt want any of them removed because i didnt agree with their policies. Its fucking childish and selfish.
You mean 1000's of farmers steel workers cranberry growers losing their livlihoods is ok The nitwit doesn't know no one wins a trade war? and increased prices already destroy his taxcuts

You mean 1000's of farmers steel workers cranberry growers losing their livlihoods is ok The nitwit doesn't know no one wins a trade war? and increased prices already destroy his taxcuts
Yes, because all that shit is fucking new! No presidents have ever made policies that fucked us over.
Deer geebuz, this is EXACTLY what i am talking about. You people sound fucking retarded.

Forum List

Back