Despite Snowflake Prediction, Nike Favorability TANKS!

Aren't football fans running off to the new guy? He's handsome and can play football. Jimmy G the new Broadway Joe.

Whether it's Wheaties, Nike or Gatorade these companies want their products represented by sports heroes. Those individuals whose persona is larger than the sport they play. Why on Earth does Nike pick Kaperdink? Does he in any way deserve to be viewed as a hero?

Seems like the snowflake in charge is tanking quite well too.

Whether it's Wheaties, Nike or Gatorade these companies want their products represented by sports heroes. Those individuals whose persona is larger than the sport they play. Why on Earth does Nike pick Kaperdink? Does he in any way deserve to be viewed as a hero?
There are several other athletes in the commercial and it is about doing what is correct regardless the downfalls.

You people are so shortsighted. This was not about this week or this month. This was about the customers of the future.

The more their parents bitch about Nike, the more the kids will want Nike.

And their stock is back up over 80 already. By COB tomorrow it will likely be higher than before this happened

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

There are several other athletes in the commercial and it is about doing what is correct regardless the downfalls.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
What is this supposed to mean?

giphy.gif

He has no clue

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

giphy.gif
you should read OPs it helps in threads. what are they? can you name it? is their name in the title? dude,

giphy.gif

and then they blow fking up!!! hmm point of thread.

Last edited:
Then I'm relieved to know I haven't owned a single Nike product since the 20th century. And even putting all the controversy aside, it's just not good advertising to use a face that looks as ugly, ridiculous, distorted, horribly steroid-aging, bleary-eyed and clownish as Kaepernick's, with that afro that makes his empty head look like a giant microphone! I hate, loathe, detest, abhor, despise, abominate, odiate and revile that permanent oblivious, out-to-lunch, Chelsea-Clinton-expression on his nonhuman face. Who the fuck gave this spoiled, drooling-vegetable-I.Q. ingrate the right to LOOK like that? If he gave himself the "Mason Verger treatment" from the movie Hannibal, that would be an improvement.

At the very least, he should be criminally charged with being a public eyesore.

Forum List

Back