Hysterical Fox Hosts doing Major Flip Flopping on James Comey

Lets see...

July 2016, according to Dems, Comey was evil...

October 2016, according to Dems, Comey was the devil incarnate.

May 2017, Dems are saying 'poor, poor, Jim...

Seems to be enough hypocrisy to go around

Both the right and the left change their opinion of Comey a lot depending on who he happens to be trying to screw over at the moment. As I said on another thread about Comey he has shown he's very good at being whatever he needs to be when it suits his purpose when he needs to sound like a Republican he does when he needs to sound like a Democrat he does when he needs to sound like he's above all the political games and bullshit he does. He's a great Washington chameleon.

Enjoy your Saturday night with a little entertainment .... Brought to you by Hypocrisy Much ~

I'd say they deserve to eat some crow.. It's became pretty obvious since then that they were clearly mistaken.

In the here and now Comey comes off as a Obama/Democrat shill, a political leaker, possible criminal, a sell out to the imaginary media and quite a puss. Glad he was evaluated, fired and Trump's only mistake was not firing him the first day in office.

Lets see...

July 2016, according to Dems, Comey was evil...

October 2016, according to Dems, Comey was the devil incarnate.

May 2017, Dems are saying 'poor, poor, Jim...

Seems to be enough hypocrisy to go around

Now how did I know that we would be hearing about the democrats flip flopping...? lol

Yes, the democrats Flip Flip just like the Republicans.... it is actually comical

Enjoy your Saturday night with a little entertainment .... Brought to you by Hypocrisy Much ~

I'd say they deserve to eat some crow.. It's became pretty obvious since then that they were clearly mistaken.

In the here and now Comey comes off as a Obama/Democrat shill, a political leaker, possible criminal, a sell out to the imaginary media and quite a puss. Glad he was evaluated, fired and Trump's only mistake was not firing him the first day in office.

henrypaynecartoon-sunshinestatenews_156.jpg

images

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-10_20-10-58.png
    upload_2017-6-10_20-10-58.png
    8 KB · Views: 31

images

You've been waiting quite a while to use that one... :laugh:

I'm just going to let you bask in the glow, I'm nice like that...:wink_2:

And that was taped before he was a known leaker.
If you consider what,Comey didn't was leaking, then you must also consider every book about the Presidency as leaks. He did not compromise classified information. He passed his own recollection of a discussion with Trump on to be released.

He didn't own that information the American people did, he wrote it as a function of his office. Granted, he did let Hillary off for far far worse .. The Dude's a leaker.. embrace it and expect more.

Before he was caught lying his ass off for Obama.

So then when he is on your side you like him then....:alcoholic:

Just saying that these Hosts want us to watch them, so which ever the wind blows..

I can accept that they were wrong.. do you ever accept that your sources are incorrect .. I'd say nope..

There were 100 threads on the Democrats Flip Flopping since Comey was fired. Along with Hannity himself bashing the democrats for Flip Flopping..Maybe Trump

Basically I am pointing out that we can not take these people seriously like some do word for word.

images

Actually I just found it, and will be using it again...lol...

If you consider what,Comey didn't was leaking, then you must also consider every book about the Presidency as leaks. He did not compromise classified information. He passed his own recollection of a discussion with Trump on to be released.

He didn't own that information the American people did, he wrote it as a function of his office. Granted, he did let Hillary off for far far worse .. The Dude's a leaker.. embrace it and expect more.

Who cares who leaked it, the pointing fingers is so dysfunctional .. It was not fictional..and this is a serious thing going on with Russia hacking with the Russian Bots..very serious..

images

Actually I just found it, and will be using it again...lol...

Have fun .. but recall that not everyone is as gullible and committed to the media as you.

If the American people 'owned' that information, he did not leak. Rather he shared the information with the 'owners' of the information.

And are you still looking for your pound of flesh from Sec.Clinton? She lost the election, remember?

Who cares who leaked it, the pointing fingers is so dysfunctional .. It was not fictional..and this is a serious thing going on with Russia hacking with the Russian Bots..very serious..

Again with laws and ethics mean nothing to you and the Democratic Party...(while on the other hand.. lol)

You can keep humping a dry hole, I enjoy the comedy.... :popcorn:

If the American people 'owned' that information, he did not leak. Rather he shared the information with the 'owners' of the information.

And are you still looking for your pound of flesh from Sec.Clinton? She lost the election, remember?

Sooooo, Trump can leak information for political reasons and the public's right to know and you support it... interesting

She deserves jail time and worse. Justice under the Obama Administration was a failure.

Forum List

Back