Bill Maher Goes Off On “Undeserving Schmuck” Jared Kushner

Reasonable

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2017
Last night’s episode of Bill Maher’s Real Time was mostly an apology hour, following Maher’s use of the “N-word” in last week’s episode.

Then at the end of the episode, Maher came up with a “new rule” for Donald Trump’s top White House advisor and son-in-law Jared Kushner.

“If Jared Kushner is going to be in charge of peace in the Middle East, trade with China, solving the opioid epidemic, reforming the criminal justice system, and reinventing government, he must speak."

Has anyone ever heard this pampered rich boy speak?
A hilarious piece.

Bill Maher Goes Off On "Undeserving Schmuck" Jared Kushner, "Why Doesn't Boy Wonder Talk?" [WATCH HERE]

True that Kushner has never actually earned anything. Same with trump, whose daddy bought his position and same with the spawn and for the same reason.

Most important part of this whole trump debacle is that not one them has a clue about anything except how to make it the biggest payday in the trump klan history.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The true racists like many trump supporters will view this faux pas by Maher as significant, it isn't. His show went on, everything was fine, no boycotts blah blah derp. This is the difference between a rare misfire by a comedian that constantly champions minorities and they know it, to Trump supporters who are racist down in their DNA.

All of life to many conservatives is as shallow as a drop of water on a pane of glass. No substance. When substance is all that matters.

Bill Maher could learn a few things from Jared Kushner. Talking when there's no need makes you say things like "House ******"! Here's a suggestion for Bill HN Maher...if you don't have anything intelligent to say...keep your mouth shut!

The pussy grabber put his son in law in charge of peace in the Middle East, trade with China, solving the opioid epidemic, reforming the criminal justice system, and reinventing government. Lol
So how's he doing?

Bill Maher Goes Off On “Undeserving Schmuck” Jared Kushner

The racist Bill Maher?
Anyone who knows him KNOWS he's no racist.
Another bottom dweller afraid to discuss Kushner. Lol

Anyone also knows were Maher a conservative commentator you hacks would have decimated him all over the public sphere. You're a dishonest and dishonorable individual and a bigot to boot. Left wing extremists like yourself always end up revealing their true colors.

The true racists like many trump supporters will view this faux pas by Maher as significant, it isn't. His show went on, everything was fine, no boycotts blah blah derp. This is the difference between a rare misfire by a comedian that constantly champions minorities and they know it, to Trump supporters who are racist down in their DNA.

All of life to many conservatives is as shallow as a drop of water on a pane of glass. No substance. When substance is all that matters.

A loon carrying water for a racist...calling others a racist.....fucking priceless

The pussy grabber put his son in law in charge of peace in the Middle East, trade with China, solving the opioid epidemic, reforming the criminal justice system, and reinventing government. Lol
So how's he doing?

Serious question:

Besides failing at the two businesses his daddy bought for him, Kushner actually done anything at all?

The whole klan is soaking us taxpayers millions every day but not doing much to earn it. Kushner does so little, his own wife doesn't even use his name. The daughter-wife uses daddy's name.

Which reminds me, why hasn't Melania moved into govt housing yet?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

So you want to have a serious discussion about Bill Maher attacking Jared Kushner on his show? Ok. I think Bill Maher is using Kushner to deflect attention away from himself. No I don't think what Bill Maher said was a big deal in the context of how he used the N word. I do think Bill Maher is for the most part a douche bag, and not very funny. His attack on Kushner was uncalled for and petty. But hey he's a Liberal so it goes with the Territory.

So how's he doing?

Since there's literally no comparison between what Trump has gotten done in his first few months in office and what Barry "accomplished"...I'd say he's doing fine. If Kushner oversees a stimulus plan that spends nearly a trillion dollars and creates so few jobs they have to create "jobs created or saved" to hide how bad it is...or a healthcare plan that's collapsing under it's own weight just a few years after passage....I'll let you know!

So you want to have a serious discussion about Bill Maher attacking Jared Kushner on his show? Ok. I think Bill Maher is using Kushner to deflect attention away from himself. No I don't think what Bill Maher said was a big deal in the context of how he used the N word. I do think Bill Maher is for the most part a douche bag, and not very funny. His attack on Kushner was uncalled for and petty. But hey he's a Liberal so it goes with the Territory.

Maher knows that attacking Trump is your "get out of jail free card" when you've done something liberals don't like! Use the N word? Attack Trump. Sins forgiven!

Bill Maher could learn a few things from Jared Kushner. Talking when there's no need makes you say things like "House ******"! Here's a suggestion for Bill HN Maher...if you don't have anything intelligent to say...keep your mouth shut!

Bill Maher seems to be oblivious of the old adage, unlike Jared Kushner:

If you don't say anything people may think you are a fool, you speak and people will know you ARE a fool.

The segment with that phony Michael Eric Dyson turned my stomach.

The bluster over Bill Maher and Kathy Griffin died out already.

There's a difference cons between being a normal person that makes a mistake and a lowlife who's life is lived as a mistake, like Trump.

Forum List

Back