Hypocritical left forgives Bill Clinton for raping Juanita

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
They picked on McCain for his age, but Hillary is off limits despite showing clear signs of memory problems and instability.

The left picked on Trump for some bogus charge of rape and won't let it go, but give Bill Clinton a pass.

They still talk about what a crook Nixon was despite him doing a tiny fraction of what Hillary and Obama do in an average week. Hillary supporters just don't care what she's done because she's just such a good liberal.

They forgave Ayers for being a terrorist because he's just such a good liberal.

They forgave Kennedy for killing a girl and going back to a party because he was just such a good liberal.

The latest garbage to come from the left is an article defending Clinton's crappy treatment of women, saying it just doesn't make him a bad guy or even a bad feminist.

Oh, yes, boys will be boys. The left praised Kennedy after he died and thought that his victim, Mary Jo, would have been glad that his career was saved. As if she regretted that she had but one life to give to Kennedy's political career. Of course, they are giving Bill Clinton the same pass. This writer thinks it's likely he did rape Juanita Broaddrick, but hey, he's such a great guy and maybe even your grandfather was like that back then. Heck, all guys did it, right?

It's insane the way the left bends over backwards to try and protect their people.

"Feminist Magazine: Bill Clinton Isn’t Necessarily A Bad Guy If He Raped Juanita Broaddrick

Former President Bill Clinton addresses the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S. July 26, 2016. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson

An online feminist magazine recently featured an article that excused former President Bill Clinton’s alleged rape of Juanita Broaddrick.

A Wonkette article titled "Let’s Talk About Juanita Broaddrick" claimed that even if Clinton had raped Broaddrick in 1978 — he was running for Arkansas governor at the time — it does not necessarily mean he’s "an evil man."

"To sum up, I think Bill Clinton could very well have raped Juanita Broaddrick; that it doesn’t make him an evil man, or irredeemable (I’m Catholic; we’re all forgiven, if we’re sorry, and Broaddrick says Bill Clinton personally called her up to apologize). It doesn’t even necessarily make him a bad feminist — you know, later, once he stops doing that," the article claimed.

The author also wrote that while she could see Clinton raping Broaddrick back then and viewing it as "alpha sex," she could also see a lot of other men of the time doing the same thing."

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/feminist-magazine-bill-clinton-isnt-necessarily-a-bad-guy-if-he-raped-juanita-broaddrick/#ixzz4HendxsVN

They picked on McCain for his age, but Hillary is off limits despite showing clear signs of memory problems and instability.

The left picked on Trump for some bogus charge of rape and won't let it go, but give Bill Clinton a pass.

They still talk about what a crook Nixon was despite him doing a tiny fraction of what Hillary and Obama do in an average week. Hillary supporters just don't care what she's done because she's just such a good liberal.

They forgave Kennedy for killing a girl and going back to a party because he was just such a good liberal.

The latest garbage to come from the left is an article defending Clinton's crappy treatment of women, saying it just doesn't make him a bad guy or even a bad feminist.

Oh, yes, boys will be boys. The left praised Kennedy after he died and thought that his victim, Mary Jo, would have been glad that his career was saved. As if she regretted that she had but one life to give to Kennedy's political career. Of course, they are giving Bill Clinton the same pass. This writer thinks it's likely he did rape Juanita Broaddrick, but hey, he's such a great guy and maybe even your grandfather was like that back then. Heck, all guys did it, right?

It's insane the way the left bends over backwards to try and protect their people.

"Feminist Magazine: Bill Clinton Isn’t Necessarily A Bad Guy If He Raped Juanita Broaddrick

Former President Bill Clinton addresses the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S. July 26, 2016. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson

An online feminist magazine recently featured an article that excused former President Bill Clinton’s alleged rape of Juanita Broaddrick.

A Wonkette article titled "Let’s Talk About Juanita Broaddrick" claimed that even if Clinton had raped Broaddrick in 1978 — he was running for Arkansas governor at the time — it does not necessarily mean he’s "an evil man."

"To sum up, I think Bill Clinton could very well have raped Juanita Broaddrick; that it doesn’t make him an evil man, or irredeemable (I’m Catholic; we’re all forgiven, if we’re sorry, and Broaddrick says Bill Clinton personally called her up to apologize). It doesn’t even necessarily make him a bad feminist — you know, later, once he stops doing that," the article claimed.

The author also wrote that while she could see Clinton raping Broaddrick back then and viewing it as "alpha sex," she could also see a lot of other men of the time doing the same thing."

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/feminist-magazine-bill-clinton-isnt-necessarily-a-bad-guy-if-he-raped-juanita-broaddrick/#ixzz4HendxsVN

Hypocrite is the idiot that is voting for Trump that has been married three times , and sired a child out of wedlock!!!

Vote for Johnson but seeing Johnson smoke pot you have an objection to that while voting for Trump!

Hypocrite fit you perfectly!

I can never forgive him for Paula Jones! Damn, he must have been really, really drunk.

paula_jones.jpg

That is like proving I did not rape my hand last night!

Come one you know better than that and are just setting the other poster up!

Of course I know that

But the point I was trying to make is that Bill and Hillary don't stay together because they like each other but out of necessity. Bill needs Hillary and Hillary needs Bill for political power, so it's useless to comment on Hillary's appearance compared to Paula Jones because that isn't why Bill stays with her.

:alcoholic:

How many times did Bill cheat on Hillary and why did she forgive him? If she wins will Hillary protect young White House interns from getting humped by Bill?

How many times did Bill cheat on Hillary and why did she forgive him? If she wins will Hillary protect young White House interns from getting humped by Bill?

Only Bill knows how many times he cheated on Hillary but it all depends on what the meaning of "cheating" is

And I'm not sure Hillary forgave him but she had to stay with Bill because she wants to be be pretzeldent herself and there's no way she would be where she's now without his connections and reputation (and I don't mean the cigars and blue dresses)

Also, since the young female white house interns can't say they screwed the president in the oval office anymore I doubt Bill has the same attraction to them anymore. Male white house interns on the other hand.....

:spinner:

I will never understand why the left makes light of this.

Seriously. Those of you who identify with the left... what is the deal here? Why are you so blithely dismissive of a very credible rape charge, and that Hillary personally saw to threatening Broaddrick to stay silent? Why?

Seriously. Those of you who identify with the left... what is the deal here? Why are you so blithely dismissive of a very credible rape charge, and that Hillary personally saw to threatening Broaddrick to stay silent? Why?

Simple:

1. If the lass were raped and had hardcore evidence, well she would still lose because someone like Bill Clinton has the power to stop any case against him.

2. Ivana Trump once accused her ex-husband Donald Trump of forcing her into sex and felt like rape to her and years later changed her claim and said it was not rape...

So sometimes those jilted loves say things that they later claim they did not mean...

Now is that the case for Bill Clinton?

Don't know but when someone like Bill is in the power he is in there will be massive amount of stories from Vince Foster death to Bill Clinton raping innocent women ( I am being kind with the innocent word ) and somewhere in there might be the real truth but no one cares about the real truth because tabloid news sell!

If her rape charge was credible we would have had a trial by now. The fact that no trial was had should tell you a little something about facts and if you don't have them you have nothing at all.

My oh my, Clemie! You have this great knack for selecting barnyard sources. The Daily Hog Caller is a fine publication for porcine producers!

If her rape charge was credible we would have had a trial by now. The fact that no trial was had should tell you a little something about facts and if you don't have them you have nothing at all.

Yeah nothing to do with a former president and his allies like his wife who will stop at nothing to aquire power

And I guess Bill Cosby is innocent too.

Hitlery's own VP Tim Kaine demanded Bill Clinton resign over his numerous sex assaults.

Since you forgive Trump for raping that 13 year old, what's the difference?

Forum List

Back