C'mon, folks. You can do better than "Drumpf"

Alexandra

Aug 5, 2016
If there's one truly pathetic aspect to Trump critics, it's that they have completely failed to come up with a decent, derogatory variation on his name. Face it: "Drumpf" just doesn't cut it. It may well be the least-inspired name-sneer in the history of presidential campaigns. There's nothing cutting, nothing truly snarky about it. It's as if someone decided to just change up a couple consonants and call it good.

So let's hear it! Come up with something better. You know you can.

If there's one truly pathetic aspect to Trump critics, it's that they have completely failed to come up with a decent, derogatory variation on his name. Face it: "Drumpf" just doesn't cut it. It may well be the least-inspired name-sneer in the history of presidential campaigns. There's nothing cutting, nothing truly snarky about it. It's as if someone decided to just change up a couple consonants and call it good.

What's the point - to sink as low as NaziCons? No thanks. Drumpfuck is good enough for me.

I've been using "Rump" the entire time. It's the living end.

Although I occasionally revert to "Orange Crash" or sump'm just for variety.

Donald John Trump is like that ugly girl you get pregnant and most of us could have done better but in the end our stupidity made us take the worst choice...

Now of course my choice is Johnson and you will tell me how idiotic and remember the ugly girl terminology and again I find Johnson prettier than Clinton or Trump!

Great, another male conservative pretending to be a girl on the internet.

Geeze louise those that call him Drumpf are as bad as the media outlets who've been tinting him orange.

:lol:

Great, another jerk busily vindicating right-wingers who whine that the left has been taken over by regressive assholes with no substance behind their rhetoric.

Great, another jerk busily vindicating right-wingers who whine that the left has been taken over by regressive assholes with no substance behind their rhetoric.

You haven't got the slightest idea of what "regressive" even means, sir, so don't pretend like you do. No one on this planet vindicates right-wingers in any way, shape or form.

You haven't got the slightest idea of what "regressive" even means, sir, so don't pretend like you do. No one on this planet vindicates right-wingers in any way, shape or form.

**snicker**

You're apparently one of those peeps who just isn't happy with merely sticking your foot in your mouth. You have to gnaw away and savor the toe-jam.

Forum List

Back