Hypocrisy of the Left is neverending

He is president when inaugurated, and that was the 20th. Darn facts are getting in your way again. I am sure you will try and ignore them somehow. The left don’t like them there facts.

The change happens at noon, thus 12 hour each president.

The part that included math. Ed cannot do basic math. 62k on Bidens watch?

The math was correct as he gave blame to Trump for all that were infected when he left office. If you wish to argue about the logic of doing that you might have a point, but there is nothing wrong with his math.

Mostly unvaccinated Trump supporters at this point. Not Biden's fault that the Republicans have decided to join a death cult.

The math was correct as he gave blame to Trump for all that were infected when he left office. If you wish to argue about the logic of doing that you might have a point, but there is nothing wrong with his math.
So in your opinion Biden is only responsible for 62k deaths? Yes or no?

Mostly unvaccinated Trump supporters at this point. Not Biden's fault that the Republicans have decided to join a death cult.

He promised to be the president for all people. Guess it was just a lie. Makes sense.

So in your opinion Biden is only responsible for 62k deaths? Yes or no?

I do not agree with his logic of blaming Trump for all that were infected when he left office.

But again, his math is not wrong, just his logic.

He is president when inaugurated, and that was the 20th. Darn facts are getting in your way again. I am sure you will try and ignore them somehow. The left don’t like them there facts.
Tramp was also the president on the 20th.

I do not agree with his logic of blaming Trump for all that were infected when he left office.

But again, his math is not wrong, just his logic.
My logic is impeccable and unassailable! The infected were already infected while Tramp was still in office, they did not become infected after he left, so those that died were already too sick for Biden's vaccination program to save, so trump owns the 2% of HIS infected who died.

Last edited:
Fair enough, however, usually that day is considered the day the new president takes office.
No it's not. The day is ceremonial, including balls. Tramp's POLICIES were in play the ENTIRE day!

Last edited:
Just because you can't do simple arithmetic does NOT make my math wrong!!!!!
It is actually less than 62,000, but we don't know how many of the 62,000 are Tramp anti-vaxers.

No it's not. The day is ceremonial.
Nope. He becomes president that day as he is swarn in as a part of the ceremony.

Joe Biden has officially become the 46th President of the United States.
The 78-year-old was sworn in during his inauguration ceremony at the Capitol today (20 January), taking over from Donald Trump..

Forum List

Back