Hypocrisy of the Left is neverending

No it's not. The day is ceremonial, including balls. Tramp's POLICIES were in play the ENTIRE day!
Wrong. He was hitting it hard with executive orders on January 20th.

Executive Order on Protecting Public Health and the Environment and Restoring Science to Tackle the Climate Crisis​

JANUARY 20, 2021•PRESIDENTIAL ACTIONS……

JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR.

THE WHITE HOUSE,
January 20, 2021.
Here is another…

Wrong. He was hitting it hard with executive orders on January 20th.

Here is another…
None of those EO'S have anything to do with covid nor do any of them take effect immediately. They mostly call for reviews over the next 30 to 90 days.
Try again.

I give the Devil his due. I still believe edthecynic is an idiot leftist. Biden said he would defeat the virus. He lied. That is all.

We all make claims we end up not being able to keep, are they all lies?

I said I would break 4 hours for the marathon, but never did despite trying like an SOB to do so, was I lying when I said it?

We all make claims we end up not being able to keep, are they all lies?

I said I would break 4 hours for the marathon, but never did despite trying like an SOB to do so, was I lying when I said it?
No. It was a physical goal that you tried your best to accomplish and it was reasonable. If you said you would win...then yeah. Biden knew he would not be able to defeat the virus. It was a bullshit claim that sheep fell for.

The fire that is COVID started under trump.

trump did little to contain it. Korea didn't have to lock down or pay out trillions in stimulus. All trump had to do is copy Korea.

But instead trump told his followers to accept COVID. A lot of trump's followers were old and a lot of them died to COVID.
South Korea doesn't have 350 million people still living in a centuries old fudal culture, either.

And, let's stop acting like the ROK has gone untouched by the virus.

None of those EO'S have anything to do with covid nor do any of them take effect immediately. They mostly call for reviews over the next 30 to 90 days.
Try again.
I was replying to a specific post. To quote you:

No it's not. The day is ceremonial, including balls. Tramp's POLICIES were in play the ENTIRE day!

And I showed you were wrong.

And exactly how did any one of them end Tramp's covid policies on Jan 20th?????
Never said it did. You stated Biden was not president on January 20. When I proved you wrong, you then stated it was just a ceremony, and he does not do anything that day. So I provided 17 instances of items he did that day showing that he already started messing up the country on day one.

Incorrect. I actually broke down the cases by day in post 348. Go back and look at. Here is even a snipit from that post.

January 1-19 (TRUMP) = 2927/day
January 20th - 31st (BRANDON) = 3313/day
And now for the REAL numbers.

there were 429,874 dead the day Tramp left office and 8,832,292 active cases with a 2% death rate which adds 176,646 more deaths to Tramp's total giving him a grand total of 606,520 deaths under his watch and not counting the anti-vaxers who have died under his influence since. There are presently 744,113 dead which means Biden's total is 62,417 even counting Tramp's anti-vaxers against Biden.

LOL....

Yeah, LOL, moron.
Those are cases, not hospitalizations or deaths.

In a pandemic briefing Tuesday, top health leaders said roughly 80% of those receiving hospital care for the disease during the past week have been unvaccinated. In intensive care units, the percentage during that period is even higher — approximately 84% of those being treated were not vaccinated.

STILL don't know or care to HOW vaccines work?

Fewer died last year under Trump than under Biden in ~10 months. There are more "Trumptards" vaccinated this year than last. So with more "Trumptards" vaccinated the rates still increase...but...but...how can that be ;).
STILL, A lying, moron.
It's the unvaccinated Trumptards dying, no great loss.
If you drive around drunk every day you deserve to die, unfortunately they kill or injure innocent people too.

I posted this before, idiot.
Have a grade school kid 'translate' it to FOX/Trumptard, so you can understand.

A vaccine is a biological preparation that provides active acquired immunity to a particular infectious disease.[1] A vaccine typically contains an agent that resembles a disease-causing microorganism and is often made from weakened or killed forms of the microbe, its toxins, or one of its surface proteins. The agent stimulates the body's immune system to recognize the agent as a threat, destroy it, and to further recognize and destroy any of the microorganisms associated with that agent that it may encounter in the future.

Sometimes it doesn't, just like Colin Powell.

A vaccine isn't a cure, until enough people are vaccinated.

When COVID deaths took place under Trump it was 100% his fault and NOT the governors like Cuomo. Now that deaths under Biden have surpassed those under Trump despite Biden having been gifted the vaccine. But the Left?!?!? They blame the unvaccinated and governors like DeSantis and Abbot....NOT BIDEN!

The idiot leftists claim this is a Republican virus but this must be a Democrat unemployment malaise.

The states with the lowest unemployment %? Either Red or Purple. Highest!?!?!? BLUE. Why? Even the vaccinated wear masks and live in fear as the Govt supplies them with money and free rent.

Nebraska2.21
Utah2.62
Idaho2.93
South Dakota2.93
New Hampshire3.05
Vermont3.05
Alabama3.17
Oklahoma3.28
Georgia3.59
Montana3.59
North Dakota3.611
Kansas3.812
Minnesota3.812
Wisconsin3.914
Missouri4.015
Virginia4.015
Indiana4.117
Iowa4.117
Arkansas4.219
South Carolina4.219
Kentucky4.321
North Carolina4.321
Tennessee4.623
Michigan4.724
West Virginia4.825
Maine4.926
Oregon4.926
Wyoming4.926
Florida5.029
Massachusetts5.029
Washington5.131
Delaware5.432
Ohio5.432
Rhode Island5.834
Colorado5.935
Maryland5.935
Texas5.935
Mississippi6.038
Arizona6.239
Louisiana6.239
Alaska6.441
Pennsylvania6.441
District of Columbia6.543
Hawaii7.044
Illinois7.044
Connecticut7.246
New Jersey7.246
New Mexico7.246
New York7.449
California7.550
Nevada7.751

Biden has been a terrible president and awful leader and the poll numbers reflect that.

A Pew Research Center poll found that from July to September, Biden's approval rating fell by 18 points among Black voters, 16 points among Hispanics and 12 points among women. He won all three groups by lopsided margins last year. Among voters who identify as Democrats or lean Democratic, his approval fell by 13 points, to 75 percent.

Among independents, another key group that powered him into the White House, Biden's approval fell from 54 percent to 42 percent over the summer.

TRUTH OVER FACTS
BUYER'S REMORSE
POTTED PLANT IN CHIEF

boy are you nuts never seen so much non-sense ... do you live in the world of conspiracy theorist ... you have no idea what the left supports what we on the left believe ... you get some nut job telling you the totally off the wall insane ideas none you are clueless

Forum List

Back