Hypocrisy- a virtue of the left

No, but if I had it would have been more responsibility than you've ever had.

images

I know I'm sure impressed, duhs!
Your baby picture?

Poor little duhs is in full meltdown. :lmao:

the unhinged1 pitches a fit in every thread, hence the nickname...

Exactly what track is this stupid thread on?

it's just another opportunity for the haters to have some more "fun" gay bashing.

let's review the entire substance contributed by the op:

Of course the left will be unable to grasp it and if they do they won't acknowledge it

Hands the gay Welsh homo a truckload of katyushas

Get on topic, your ankle biting has grown old

Hands the dyke a truckload of razors for "her" hairy back. There is an old saying...don't start none won't be none. Learn it, live it...your ankle biting has grown tiresome

Have fun trying to defend this one homos. I'm out so you can't derail the the thread with your nonsense

You already posted that you redundant dyke

And inevitably you get two fruitferters lip locking...ugh:puke3:

No, progress is letting hairy men wearing dresses into restrooms with young children

Reminds me of a certain poster on here....ROFLMFAO

funny-hairy-man-dress.jpg

^ has the op made a substantive post in the thread yet..? :doubt:

^ still waiting on a substantive post from the hateful gay bashers...

Ringo Starr has joined a growing list of artists and businesses boycotting North Carolina to protest its change to transgender laws.

The former Beatle had been due to play at the Koka Booth Amphitheatre in Cary, near Raleigh, in June.

"We need to take a stand against this hatred," he said in a statement.

Cyndi Lauper, however, has opted to turn her concert into "an entire day to build public support" to repeal the law.

She will be donating all profits from the show on 4 June to Equality North Carolina's efforts to have the law, dubbed HB2, reversed.

"The pressure to repeal HB2 is building and it is beautiful," she said.

"In the dark haze of such oppression, people and companies are stepping up to fight back against this unjust law and ensure that all North Carolinians are treated with dignity and respect, especially the transgender community."

Bruce Springsteen pulled out of a gig on Sunday "to fight against prejudice and bigotry".

Starr added: "I'm sorry to disappoint my fans in the area, but we need to take a stand against this hatred. Spread peace and love.

"How sad that they feel that this group of people cannot be defended.

"This law opens the door to discrimination everywhere by limiting anti-discrimination laws against people based on their sexual orientation or gender identity."

The new law, brought in three weeks ago, invalidated several local anti-discrimination measures that protected gay and transgender people.

It also requires people to use public toilets that correspond to the sex listed on their birth certificates.

Its implementation has drawn ire from anti-discrimination campaigners, as well as companies including PayPal, Apple and Facebook.

Starr boycotts North Carolina over 'anti-LGBT' law - BBC News

You roll the dice, ya take your chances.
never gonna happen..

Go ahead and do the test.
what test ?
I'm neither a cross dresser or transgender, I have no need to use those particular facilities .

You're not much of a leader, are you?
actually I'm probably the best leader you've ever known

The best leaders lead by example.

Remove the doors from homes bathrooms and invite your family and friends over to announce your support for the removal of privacy rights.

Then get back to us, K?

Ringo Starr has joined a growing list of artists and businesses boycotting North Carolina to protest its change to transgender laws.

The former Beatle had been due to play at the Koka Booth Amphitheatre in Cary, near Raleigh, in June.

Cyndi Lauper, however, has opted to turn her concert into "an entire day to build public support" to repeal the law.

She will be donating all profits from the show on 4 June to Equality North Carolina's efforts to have the law, dubbed HB2, reversed.

"In the dark haze of such oppression, people and companies are stepping up to fight back against this unjust law and ensure that all North Carolinians are treated with dignity and respect, especially the transgender community."

Bruce Springsteen pulled out of a gig on Sunday "to fight against prejudice and bigotry".

Starr added: "I'm sorry to disappoint my fans in the area, but we need to take a stand against this hatred. Spread peace and love.

"This law opens the door to discrimination everywhere by limiting anti-discrimination laws against people based on their sexual orientation or gender identity."

The new law, brought in three weeks ago, invalidated several local anti-discrimination measures that protected gay and transgender people.

It also requires people to use public toilets that correspond to the sex listed on their birth certificates.

Its implementation has drawn ire from anti-discrimination campaigners, as well as companies including PayPal, Apple and Facebook.

I'm sure they all have private bathrooms and showers though

Just sayin

never gonna happen..

what test ?
I'm neither a cross dresser or transgender, I have no need to use those particular facilities .

Remove the doors from homes bathrooms and invite your family and friends over to announce your support for the removal of privacy rights.

Then get back to us, K?
where do you get the twisted idea that I support the removal of privacy rights?
as I said before by definition public restrooms are not private .
btw pop locks have jackshit to do with privacy .
a closed door is just as good as a lock when it comes to privacy .
everyone who've I ever known ,knows what a closed door on a home bathroom or a stall in a public restroom means.
thought you did but your answers says you don't.

what test ?

Then get back to us, K?
where do you get the twisted idea that I support the removal of privacy rights?
as I said before by definition public restrooms are not private .
btw pop locks have jackshit to do with privacy .
a closed door is just as good as a lock when it comes to privacy .
everyone who've I ever known ,knows what a closed door on a home bathroom or a stall in a public restroom means.
thought you did but your answers says you don't.

Coward.

Put a towel over your privates and take the damn door off.

Not comfortable?

Why should anyone care

Ani DiFranco, Cyndi Lauper join North Carolina's HB2 protest

Likewise, comedian Louis C.K. said in an email to fans that he would also donate profits from Asheville shows to the advocacy group.

130416_CBOX_LouisCKHBOSpecial.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

Last edited:
Mumford and Sons, Cyndi Lauper join North Carolina law protest

Mumford and Sons, Cyndi Lauper the latest musicians to join North Carolina law protest

Grammy-winning British rock troupe Mumford and Sons announced it would donate profits from its Thursday night concert in Charlotte, N.C., to a local LGBTQ support group.

"As a band that relishes welcoming everyone to our shows and promoting tolerance, we do want to take a stand with the people of North Carolina who this week are shouting loudly against intolerance, fear and discrimination," the band noted on its Facebook page.

"Over the years we've looked for ways to contribute to the vitality of local communities and, in that spirit, we're now creating a charitable fund to support those who have made it their mission to pursue love and justice. We will be donating all of our profits from this show to this new fund. And we will start by making a donation from it to a local LGBTQ organization."

Forum List

Back