Hypocrisy- a virtue of the left

If you are willing to wear a dress I will certainly be present, with my phone camera ready.

Transgenders don't dress up for the mere purpose of hitting on the opposite sex....if it is a male transgendered woman, that is the sex that person identifies with, so there is no thrill in seeing another woman naked (if in a locker room), but women's bathrooms have stalls, so, unless they have Supervision, they can't see another woman using the restroom.

And we can tell this how exactly, do they wear neon head gear that turns different colors with mood?

If you can't tell it is a transgender then what difference does it make? With this new law are you going to require everyone to carry their birth certificate just because you're afraid some woman is going to come into the men's restroom and see you pee?

Nope, no birth certificate required. Dude goes into a women's restroom and a women files a complaint with the police, the dude gets ticketed or worse.

How many times does this have to be explained.

So, are they going to report Lesbians? Because some Lesbians really look like males.........so these "scared" women may be filing a bunch of frivolous complaints, keeping the police away from real crime. So typically conservative.

Why point only lesbians? Do you think there aren't any straight women that look like males?

And trannies, are they going to just go around breaking this law left and right?

Oh the drama, you just love the drama.

So Mertex, tell me how anyone can tell which male is a "real" tranny, and which is just a male looking for jollies?

The way they dress? Seems a sexist notion to me. How bout you?

I've made this challenge before, if you think privacy is just such a silly concept, why not just remove the door from your bathroom and then invite your friends and family over for the day?

But that's really not fair. Just remove the existing door and install one of those "modesty" doors, like in the stalls in restrooms. They typically are about 5' 10" high, a foot gap between the floor and the bottom of the door, and never quite fit well on the sides.

I'm sure your guests will be fine, right?
or bi -catfish

Fuck you, ya stupid bitch....I would hate to go through life being as utterly stupid and clueless as you are. It HAS to be a real burden. (snicker)

You having a meltdown? Why do conservatives always have to resort to insults and name-calling? Because they are so stressed knowing their party sucks and is probably on the verge of an explosion....certainly can't be good with Trump leading the other morons.

Hey asswipe! Have you read what your buddies say?

Hey turd bucket......whatever was said, if it was a buddy of mine, they hit the nail on the head. You're a true retard.

Yes old saggy baggy worn out Kotex,,,,,,error merited. We got it. Now what?

Typical conservative "uneducated" Trump supporter sort.......when you can't keep up with the conversation start hurling insults....that's so damn mature of you. Not only are you retarded, you're an immature retard. Come back with a response to me when you grow up.

That is the problem with trump voters. About half of them have a high school diploma or less.

You having a meltdown? Why do conservatives always have to resort to insults and name-calling? Because they are so stressed knowing their party sucks and is probably on the verge of an explosion....certainly can't be good with Trump leading the other morons.

Hey turd bucket......whatever was said, if it was a buddy of mine, they hit the nail on the head. You're a true retard.

Typical conservative "uneducated" Trump supporter sort.......when you can't keep up with the conversation start hurling insults....that's so damn mature of you. Not only are you retarded, you're an immature retard. Come back with a response to me when you grow up.

That is the problem with trump voters. About half of them have a high school diploma or less.

So you are saying that only smart people have enough sense and intelligence to vote for someone like Hillary Clinton???? Is that what you are saying? I'm educated and I am extremely well read and I am an avid researcher that averages a book every three days on top of listening to interviews, documentaries and lectures from people that have dedicated their lives trying to find and explain as to how we got to this place. I guarantee that I know WAAAAAAAAY more than you which is why you will never even attempt to debate me or even attempt to prove me wrong. Hillary and Cruz is part of the crony establishment crowd that do the will of Wall Street and the international bankers that really run this country. This election and the fraud and deception that has been blatantly exposed should convince even someone as stupid as you are that they are rigging this whole thing. Stay stupid, stay dumb....no sweat off of my ass.

This election and the fraud and deception that has been blatantly exposed should convince even someone as stupid as you are that they are rigging this whole thing. Stay stupid, stay dumb....no sweat off of my ass.

The only fraud that is going on is in the Republican party....so don't use your broad brush to try and make your party seem not what it is. And, the only stupid ones are the ones that see it going on right under their noses and continue to support the party. And it appears you are one of them.

Check this out:
Trump vs RNC (Trump supporters what do you think?)

And we can tell this how exactly, do they wear neon head gear that turns different colors with mood?

If you can't tell it is a transgender then what difference does it make? With this new law are you going to require everyone to carry their birth certificate just because you're afraid some woman is going to come into the men's restroom and see you pee?

Nope, no birth certificate required. Dude goes into a women's restroom and a women files a complaint with the police, the dude gets ticketed or worse.

So, are they going to report Lesbians? Because some Lesbians really look like males.........so these "scared" women may be filing a bunch of frivolous complaints, keeping the police away from real crime. So typically conservative.

Why point only lesbians? Do you think there aren't any straight women that look like males?
Well, that only makes it even more nutty, are women going to report every woman they think looks like a man?

And trannies, are they going to just go around breaking this law left and right?
You don't get it, do you? A tranny (man) dressed like a woman is not interested in women....and those women who dress like men, I'm sure they're no danger to men.

You all are the ones making the drama.

So Mertex, tell me how anyone can tell which male is a "real" tranny, and which is just a male looking for jollies
I've never heard of a "real" man going to the extreme of dressing like a woman to get his jollies, maybe you know more about this than I do?

Don't really understand what you're getting at here.

I've made this challenge before, if you think privacy is just such a silly concept, why not just remove the door from your bathroom and then invite your friends and family over for the day?
Speaking of drama.....aren't you a bit of a drama queen, here? I never said privacy is a silly concept, but I'm not the one afraid some transgender woman is going to try and peek at me while I'm peeing. I'm not going to go to the extreme of coming up with a bill that strips gays off their rights just to keep some transgender out of the women's bathroom.

But that's really not fair. Just remove the existing door and install one of those "modesty" doors, like in the stalls in restrooms. They typically are about 5' 10" high, a foot gap between the floor and the bottom of the door, and never quite fit well on the sides.
Better still, don't ever use public bathrooms if you're so scared someone is going to peek on your privates.

My guest are just fine.....they're not skirred of their shadow conservatives, for sure.

So you've removed that door in your bathroom then?

Silly girl wants her privacy while denying others theirs

Well, that only makes it even more nutty, are women going to report every woman they think looks like a man?

You don't get it, do you? A tranny (man) dressed like a woman is not interested in women....and those women who dress like men, I'm sure they're no danger to men.

So Mertex, tell me how anyone can tell which male is a "real" tranny, and which is just a male looking for jollies
I've never heard of a "real" man going to the extreme of dressing like a woman to get his jollies, maybe you know more about this than I do?

Speaking of drama.....aren't you a bit of a drama queen, here? I never said privacy is a silly concept, but I'm not the one afraid some transgender woman is going to try and peek at me while I'm peeing. I'm not going to go to the extreme of coming up with a bill that strips gays off their rights just to keep some transgender out of the women's bathroom.

Better still, don't ever use public bathrooms if you're so scared someone is going to peek on your privates.

My guest are just fine.....they're not skirred of their shadow conservatives, for sure.

You're so funny........we don't have open bathrooms in public, thought for sure you would know that being that you're so concerned over privacy. You may just need to get out more.

This election and the fraud and deception that has been blatantly exposed should convince even someone as stupid as you are that they are rigging this whole thing. Stay stupid, stay dumb....no sweat off of my ass.

The only fraud that is going on is in the Republican party....so don't use your broad brush to try and make your party seem not what it is. And, the only stupid ones are the ones that see it going on right under their noses and continue to support the party. And it appears you are one of them.

Check this out:

STFU, moron....Bernie Sanders has won states but yet came out with less delegates...did your mother have any children that actually lived?

Fucking idiot....apparently you didn't even bother to read the Forum rules. You'll probably get away with it because you happen to be a "chosen" - but it shows how stupid and ignorant you really are. Leave my family out of discussions you fucking retard.

No Attacks on family members.
USMB Rules and Guidelines

And to set you straight on the delegates that you are talking about regarding Sanders.....Wyoming had the rules before Sanders decided to run. He knew the rules. For being a Republican (who are always touting State Right's) you are too fucking ignorant. States have the right to set up how they appoint delegates. However, Trump supporters are not too happy with Indiana....so either Trump is too stupid to know the rules, or something fishy is going on. Now try and rationalize your way out of that one, idiot.

You're so funny........we don't have open bathrooms in public, thought for sure you would know that being that you're so concerned over privacy. You may just need to get out more.

So? Put one of those stall doors that are common in public restrooms in its place if you're going to play this game.

I'm sure your house guests will understand, right?

Fuck you, ya stupid bitch....I would hate to go through life being as utterly stupid and clueless as you are. It HAS to be a real burden. (snicker)

I respond in kind knuckle muncher! I am still waiting for an actual smart liberal they are very hard to find. Nay! Impossible.

Where o where did you and Kotex get the idea that I'm a Trump supporter? You pulled it out of her ass didn't you? What else did you see up there?

Check this out:

STFU, moron....Bernie Sanders has won states but yet came out with less delegates...did your mother have any children that actually lived?

Fucking idiot....apparently you didn't even bother to read the Forum rules. You'll probably get away with it because you happen to be a "chosen" - but it shows how stupid and ignorant you really are. Leave my family out of discussions you fucking retard.

No Attacks on family members.
USMB Rules and Guidelines

And to set you straight on the delegates that you are talking about regarding Sanders.....Wyoming had the rules before Sanders decided to run. He knew the rules. For being a Republican (who are always touting State Right's) you are too fucking ignorant. States have the right to set up how they appoint delegates. However, Trump supporters are not too happy with Indiana....so either Trump is too stupid to know the rules, or something fishy is going on. Now try and rationalize your way out of that one, idiot.

Gosh and by golly, I thought you objected to insults. Guess not.

Where o where did you and Kotex get the idea that I'm a Trump supporter? You pulled it out of her ass didn't you? What else did you see up there?

because you're as course and ugly as he is. *shrug*

They don't come any uglier or dumber than you! You won the blue ribbon.

I think the word is "coarse", dumb ass.

The far right hates the Jews, hates the Muslims, hates almost anyone who are not like them.

Simply read Weatherman's comments.

He defends the Quaker persecutions, he defends the Jewish persecutions. :lol:
The far right list of hates is -
Commies
Jews
Blacks
Muslims
Asians (non muslim)
Latinos
Gays
Poor
Anybody a bit different to me.

Have I missed anyone off this ?

Its an awesome list when you consider that there are only 24 hours in a a day.
Women...even some of the RW women are women haters.....look at Phyllis Schlafly and Ann Coulter for prime examples.
Persecution complex much? Come now, you know very well that this whole "hate women" mantra boils down to just one thing, and on that one thing, women are not even totally in support.

I think the word is "coarse", dumb ass.

I love it! I love it.

:rolleyes: is this op about spelling all of a sudden, or is willow just weeping all over the forum again?

:rolleyes: is this op about spelling all of a sudden, or is willow just weeping all over the forum again?
Well, Val, Jillian is always taking lame potshots at the alleged lack of intelligence of anyone that isn't a liberal....so it was gratifying to point out that those that throw stones should avoid abodes made of breakable material.....

of COURSE you'd need "gratification" that someone infinitely more intelligent made a boo boo while typing...

Forum List

Back