Hussein Declares WAR on Netanyahu

not when you are swinging nukes around you moron. Iran doesn't have to make a bomb you dolt. they have enough to make a dirty bomb and have plenty of ways to smuggle it into Israel or America. the jihad is against idiots like you and nethyanu or who ever else thinks God has given them the right to kill others for him or themselves to be rich upon the suffering of others.

Tell ya what "haissem"....you better hope you know more about politics than you do about bomb-making or you should climb on your camel and head into the Sinai never to return. BTW, I never believed I was shooting communists for God...I did that for a couple pals who got hit by the same landmine....I enlisted a day after I heard that....and boy, they were avenged in spades.
I don't see why we don't let jihadists recruit here.

Take the recruit's passport, pay his way to Bumfuckistan, and within mere weeks most would be beheaded by the very animals they think are so fuckin' cool.

Well said! :clap:

All of these jihadists here should fly to Bumfuckistan asap!

They talk too much! It's a sickness!

It's called jihadist Islamic chronic verbal diarrhea .

not when you are swinging nukes around you moron. Iran doesn't have to make a bomb you dolt. they have enough to make a dirty bomb and have plenty of ways to smuggle it into Israel or America. the jihad is against idiots like you and nethyanu or who ever else thinks God has given them the right to kill others for him or themselves to be rich upon the suffering of others.

Tell ya what "haissem"....you better hope you know more about politics than you do about bomb-making or you should climb on your camel and head into the Sinai never to return. BTW, I never believed I was shooting communists for God...I did that for a couple pals who got hit by the same landmine....I enlisted a day after I heard that....and boy, they were avenged in spades.

Take the recruit's passport, pay his way to Bumfuckistan, and within mere weeks most would be beheaded by the very animals they think are so fuckin' cool.

Diarrhea of the mouth complicated by constipation of the brain is rampant.

Must be something in the Coconut Water.

live by the sword and we are gonna die by it. don't cry about it. you and yours used it first in offense so you get what you have coming. Don't threaten me. I'm a christian. I'm american but ain't stupid. i see the lies we are all telling. even the ones to ourselves. don't be so afraid and you might not be so fast to bite the hand that feeds you wisdom and knowledge.. shalom
The hands that feed Gaza are Israeli and American.

Well they are allowed to do much are they, the Palestinian community around the Chicago suburbs is thriving and so is the Iran community in southern Ca. I read that in Israel the Arab Israeli students are getting a lot less for school than the Jewish Israeli students. Also the hand that helps feed the Israelis are the American taxpayers to a tune of 3 bill plus a year, I think Germany is about paid up.

The notion that the writing of a few paragraphs constitutes "talking too much" would cause our founding fathers great embarrassment / shame for where we have ended up in terms of our internal discourse.

your so called enemy is here talking nice to you all and this is how you treat him in your home?lol why does anybody think I am a muslim or terrorist supporter? did i say anything to support this? I don't believe in any violence. Did i ever say I did? I told you what's gonna happen if we continue down this road. not that i want it. you people jump to conclusions so easily. mention the truth and everybody becomes your enemy. why is that here in this world?

live by the sword and we are gonna die by it. don't cry about it. you and yours used it first in offense so you get what you have coming. Don't threaten me. I'm a christian. I'm american but ain't stupid. i see the lies we are all telling. even the ones to ourselves. don't be so afraid and you might not be so fast to bite the hand that feeds you wisdom and knowledge.. shalom
The hands that feed Gaza are Israeli and American.

Well they are allowed to do much are they, the Palestinian community around the Chicago suburbs is thriving and so is the Iran community in southern Ca. I read that in Israel the Arab Israeli students are getting a lot less for school than the Jewish Israeli students. Also the hand that helps feed the Israelis are the American taxpayers to a turn of 3 bill plus a year, I think Germany is about paid up.
wow. heres a bit of truth that's gonna get attack. see what I mean.

The notion that the writing of a few paragraphs constitutes "talking too much" would cause our founding fathers great embarrassment / shame for where we have ended up in terms of our internal discourse.

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

how do you do those cool image thingies? wow hi tech.

Indeed. I'm glad that our founding fathers kept the constitution short enough to send out in a single tweet. ;) You shouldn't fault us for your short attention span.

Indeed. I'm glad that our founding fathers kept the constitution short enough to send out in a single tweet. ;) You shouldn't fault us for your short attention span.
lol ditto

easy. Emoticons on the reply page.

See a little guy in the bar?

Click on him.:drills:

If you defend the Palestinians and their terrorist, Islamic-fascist ways, you are a nazi appeaser.
Islime, in all of its forms, be it Iran, Hezbollah, Hamass, PLO, etc., are today's nazis. Greater Islam is Germany.
Islime, while indoctrinating a generation of nazi islimists, is counting on the ignorance and indifference of a parallel generation of westerners and Americans taking their freedoms for granted. Get ready for the next holocaust you are inviting.

Calling Palestinians humans and expecting that they be treated as such hardly constitutes support for any terrorist organization. Rather, what is more Nazi-esque is the categorical dehumanization and generalization that one must engage in to support collective punishment practices and gross abuse of civilian rights.
Nazi apologist.

If our chickenshit president nuts had ever dropped, he'd have gotten 500 shotguns into the slums of Tehran when the Iranian "greens" tried to revolt in 2009 against the rotten old mullahs...instead we watched the Basij club those women senseless while he sat quivering in the Oval office.

10408535_10152338418747555_6396029746498549762_n.jpg

If you defend the Palestinians and their terrorist, Islamic-fascist ways, you are a nazi appeaser.
Islime, in all of its forms, be it Iran, Hezbollah, Hamass, PLO, etc., are today's nazis. Greater Islam is Germany.
Islime, while indoctrinating a generation of nazi islimists, is counting on the ignorance and indifference of a parallel generation of westerners and Americans taking their freedoms for granted. Get ready for the next holocaust you are inviting.

Calling Palestinians humans and expecting that they be treated as such hardly constitutes support for any terrorist organization. Rather, what is more Nazi-esque is the categorical dehumanization and generalization that one must engage in to support collective punishment practices and gross abuse of civilian rights.
Nazi apologist.

It's called Islamo-Nazis

One wonders what are they doing here.....they should be flying on a plane ...to join their ISIS brothers! :rolleyes:

Nazi apologist.

Godwin's law I suppose. Let me know when you have an argument of any substance ;)

If our chickenshit president nuts had ever dropped, he'd have gotten 500 shotguns into the slums of Tehran when the Iranian "greens" tried to revolt in 2009 against the rotten old mullahs...instead we watched the Basij club those women senseless while he sat quivering in the Oval office.

Iranian reformists specifically asked that we STOP sending them financial support as their connections with the US Department of State were proving to be a hindrance in terms of their PR effort within Iran. For these reasons, such aid was suspended.

easy. Emoticons on the reply page.

See a little guy in the bar?

Click on him.:drills:
lol. i knew that but that's funny. thanks you are cool. serious.

Forum List

Back