Secret Planting Of Up To 75,000 Syrian Muslims Begins In U.S.

PGreen

Nov 24, 2014
Up to 10,000 Syrian refugees, most of them Muslims, will be resettled in cities throughout the U.S. in 2015, with that figure expected to surge to near 75,000 over the next five years.

Secret planting of up to 75 000 Syrian Muslims begins in U.S.

When you place 3rd world country people into our cities all it does is start turning our cities into 3rd world cities. What are your intentions?! By the way, how do you think, who's going to be paying for all these people being here?

Secret planting of up to 75 000 Syrian Muslims begins in U.S.

Everybody knows that our country gives a shelter for millions of people, many of them are happy now, but some of them - not very... But now, we are talking about refugees from country which is one of so-called "Motherland" for radical islamists. I can't understand logic of our government, many of refugees maybe are terrorists or terrorist supporters and i don't think that they will live calm here. Tell me, maybe i'm wrong and these refugees are good?
What is your op guys?

I'm not particularly inclined to xenophobia; nor do I find 75,000 refugees threatening. We've done it many times before and have survived just fine.

Forum List

Back