Hussein Declares WAR on Netanyahu

1.) That wasn't a complete sentence

2.) The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is unique in some regards, but hardly unique overall. The situation in the Western Sahara for example is fairly similar sans the terrorism element.

Bro, do you believe this bookworm pinhead? :laugh2:

I mean he even used the word "sans"...maybe he's a cartoonist at Charlie Hebdo....the one who hid under his desk whimpering when AQ came calling.

Unfortunately Netanyahu in office means zero chance of any progress on a two state solution.
A two state solution in no solution.

Why do you say that? We have routinely used such solutions throughout history for conflicts such as this one.
There are no conflicts such as this one, which, if you knew anything, has not been solved though thousands of years old.

2.) The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is unique in some regards, but hardly unique overall. The situation in the Western Sahara for example is fairly similar sans the terrorism element.
Of course it is a complete sentence, ya fuckin' maroon.

Once again:The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is unique in some regards, but hardly unique overall. The situation in the Western Sahara for example is fairly similar sans the terrorism element.

I'm sorry if this fact is inconvenient for you.

I mean he even used the word "sans"...maybe he's a cartoonist at Charlie Hebdo....the one who hid under his desk whimpering when the AQ came calling.

1.) FYI 'sans' isn't an uncommon word for one to utilize. It is in no way considered 'advanced' vocabulary.

2.) Reading a book every now and then might help you better know what you are talking about. Just another helpful FYI.

1.) FYI 'sans' isn't an uncommon word for one to utilize. It is in no way considered 'advanced' vocabulary.

2.) Reading a book every now and then might help you better know what you are talking about. Just another helpful FYI.

91oLA.gif

Agree...they already have a two state solution..... the Palis can't seem to understand that. They're useful idiots for Hezbollah and Hamas (both Iranian surrogates) so they keep lobbing in the missiles and the IDF keeps bulldozing their homes....The only solution is castrating Iran...that ends the proxy money and weapons.

Considering that Palestinians lack basic civil, political, and economic rights within the occupied territories it is hardly intellectually honest to label the current situation as being one of two states. Not even Israel would suggest that you are correct in your labellings.
They had all rights in Jordan, but shit the nest and were expelled.

NOBODY wants them, except as proxy terrorists.

That doesn't mean that it is legal for Israel to deny them basic human rights or moral for us to support the denial of said rights.
Look, and I am being respectful, if I wanted to debate propaganda laden children, I'd go back to teaching.

You have a great day, and burden others with the propaganda.

I mean he even used the word "sans"...maybe he's a cartoonist at Charlie Hebdo....the one who hid under his desk whimpering when AQ came calling.

I can't even waste my time on him/her/it.

Defend his country, he is the aggressor. Remember they believe in preemptive war. That is offensive.

Who lands the first blow usually wins....why do you hate Jews....lose your wedding ring to a pawn shop?
huh_zps297f809f.png
not when you are swinging nukes around you moron. Iran doesn't have to make a bomb you dolt. they have enough to make a dirty bomb and have plenty of ways to smuggle it into Israel or America. the jihad is against idiots like you and nethyanu or who ever else thinks God has given them the right to kill others for him or themselves to be rich upon the suffering of others.

Agree...they already have a two state solution..... the Palis can't seem to understand that. They're useful idiots for Hezbollah and Hamas (both Iranian surrogates) so they keep lobbing in the missiles and the IDF keeps bulldozing their homes....The only solution is castrating Iran...that ends the proxy money and weapons.

Considering that Palestinians lack basic civil, political, and economic rights within the occupied territories it is hardly intellectually honest to label the current situation as being one of two states. Not even Israel would suggest that you are correct in your labellings.

That doesn't mean that it is legal for Israel to deny them basic human rights or moral for us to support the denial of said rights.
Look, and I am being respectful, if I wanted to debate propaganda laden children, I'd go back to teaching.

It isn't propaganda to say that humans should be treated like humans. Or to acknowledge the fact that we, as a species, have identified a basic set of universal human rights and standards that we should aspire to. Once again, I'm sorry if that is inconvenient for you.

not when you are swinging nukes around you moron. Iran doesn't have to make a bomb you dolt. they have enough to make a dirty bomb and have plenty of ways to smuggle it into Israel or America. the jihad is against idiots like you and nethyanu or who ever else thinks God has given them the right to kill others for him or themselves to be rich upon the suffering of others.

Tell ya what "haissem"....you better hope you know more about politics than you do about bomb-making or you should climb on your camel and head into the Sinai never to return. BTW, I never believed I was shooting communists for God...I did that for a couple pals who got hit by the same landmine....I enlisted a day after I heard that....and boy, they were avenged in spades.

Tell ya what "haissem"....you better hope you know more about politics than you do about bomb-making or you should climb on your camel and head into the Sinai never to return. BTW, I never believed I was shooting communists for God...I did that for a couple pals who got hit by the same landmine....I enlisted a day after I heard that....and boy, they were avenged in spades.
I don't see why we don't let jihadists recruit here.

Take the recruit's passport, pay his way to Bumfuckistan, and within mere weeks most would be beheaded by the very animals they think are so fuckin' cool.

It isn't propaganda to say that humans should be treated like humans. Or to acknowledge the fact that we, as a species, have identified a basic set of universal human rights and standards that we should aspire to. Once again, I'm sorry if that is inconvenient for you.
If you defend the Palestinians and their terrorist, Islamic-fascist ways, you are a nazi appeaser.
Islime, in all of its forms, be it Iran, Hezbollah, Hamass, PLO, etc., are today's nazis. Greater Islam is Germany.
Islime, while indoctrinating a generation of nazi islimists, is counting on the ignorance and indifference of a parallel generation of westerners and Americans taking their freedoms for granted. Get ready for the next holocaust you are inviting.

live by the sword and we are gonna die by it. don't cry about it. you and yours used it first in offense so you get what you have coming. Don't threaten me. I'm a christian. I'm american but ain't stupid. i see the lies we are all telling. even the ones to ourselves. don't be so afraid and you might not be so fast to bite the hand that feeds you wisdom and knowledge.. shalom

live by the sword and we are gonna die by it. don't cry about it. you and yours used it first in offense so you get what you have coming. Don't threaten me. I'm a christian. I'm american but ain't stupid. i see the lies we are all telling. even the ones to ourselves. don't be so afraid and you might not be so fast to bite the hand that feeds you wisdom and knowledge.. shalom
The hands that feed Gaza are Israeli and American.

the same ones that put them down. seems just

i ll give you a hand out but not a hand up. i'll give you a hand up but wont take my foot off your throat. etc..

If you defend the Palestinians and their terrorist, Islamic-fascist ways, you are a nazi appeaser.
Islime, in all of its forms, be it Iran, Hezbollah, Hamass, PLO, etc., are today's nazis. Greater Islam is Germany.
Islime, while indoctrinating a generation of nazi islimists, is counting on the ignorance and indifference of a parallel generation of westerners and Americans taking their freedoms for granted. Get ready for the next holocaust you are inviting.

Calling Palestinians humans and expecting that they be treated as such hardly constitutes support for any terrorist organization. Rather, what is more Nazi-esque is the categorical dehumanization and generalization that one must engage in to support collective punishment practices and gross abuse of civilian rights.

What would be merciful would be to put them down, like the unwanted animals they are.

Which is only necessary due to the economic blockade and continued occupation.

Forum List

Back