Hussein Declares WAR on Netanyahu

Given past performance as predictor of future success, I'll take Israel in any war with the US. :)

Israel: Undefeated.

USA: lost to two 19th century nations most recently

Given past performance as predictor of future success, I'll take Israel in any war with the US. :)

Israel: Undefeated.

USA: lost to two 19th century nations most recently

Israel doesn't fight wars they just beat on the Pals.

Well that is debatable but not on this thread. Who said Obama sent Bird, I think the one voice group probably summoned him and really they can hire whoever they want to win an election.shhhhh

It's "debatable" that Israelis are Jews? :laugh2: No Penny, this is the "price" that Hussein said he'd pay for speaking to Congress without Dear Leader's approval....as juvenile and petty as anything I've ever seen an American president do.

Just days after the Obama White House accused House Speaker John Boehner of “breaking protocol” by inviting Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to address a joint session of Congress, a team of up to five Obama campaign operatives has reportedly arrived in Israel to lead a campaign to defeat the Israeli Prime Minister in upcoming national elections scheduled for March 17.

Obama-vs.-Netanyahu.jpg

The anti-Netanyahu, left wing Israeli newspaper Haaretz reports a group called “One Voice,” reportedly funded by American donors, is paying for the Obama campaign team. That group is reportedly being led by Obama’s 2012 field director Jeremy Bird.

Obama Campaign Team Arrives in Israel to Defeat Netanyahu in March Elections - Breitbart
Your loyality is with Israel over the U.S., isn't it?

Well that is debatable but not on this thread. Who said Obama sent Bird, I think the one voice group probably summoned him and really they can hire whoever they want to win an election.shhhhh

It's "debatable" that Israelis are Jews? :laugh2: No Penny, this is the "price" that Hussein said he'd pay for speaking to Congress without Dear Leader's approval....as juvenile and petty as anything I've ever seen an American president do.

Not all Israelis are religiously or even ethnically Jewish. It's also rather simple and dishonest to inherently equate disliking Israeli policy with disliking Jews.

Wow, not only did you rely completely on a logical fallacy, but you managed to do so while leaning on racist stereotypes of Jewish persons.

Fuck off, nosebleed...your lying yesterday was shameful and you won't get corrected by me further...you're a waste of keystrokes.

Just days after the Obama White House accused House Speaker John Boehner of “breaking protocol” by inviting Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to address a joint session of Congress, a team of up to five Obama campaign operatives has reportedly arrived in Israel to lead a campaign to defeat the Israeli Prime Minister in upcoming national elections scheduled for March 17.

Obama-vs.-Netanyahu.jpg

The anti-Netanyahu, left wing Israeli newspaper Haaretz reports a group called “One Voice,” reportedly funded by American donors, is paying for the Obama campaign team. That group is reportedly being led by Obama’s 2012 field director Jeremy Bird.

Obama Campaign Team Arrives in Israel to Defeat Netanyahu in March Elections - Breitbart
Your loyality is with Israel over the U.S., isn't it?

how is being against obama being against america?

Wow, not only did you rely completely on a logical fallacy, but you managed to do so while leaning on racist stereotypes of Jewish persons.

Fuck off, nosebleed...your lying yesterday was shameful and you won't get corrected by me further...you're a waste of keystrokes.

Hey, i'm not the one that relied on a racist association of Jewish persons with pawn shops. That was all you there sport.

Hey, i'm not the one that relied on a racist association of Jewish persons with pawn shops. That was all you there sport.

If you were an American (you're not) you'd know our darkies have an intense hatred of Jews from having stores in the ghettos....they charged high prices because nobody would insure them....and the pawnbrokers were mostly Jewish because they're usually astute appraisers of what things are worth....sport (putz).

If you were an American (you're not) you'd know our darkies have an intense hatred of Jews from having stores in the ghettos....they charged high prices because nobody would insure them....and the pawnbrokers were mostly Jewish because they're usually astute appraisers of what things are worth....sport (putz).

Right. you just described what is known as an ethnic based generalization which creates the foundations for more intense racism (like Jews being depicted as greedy money lenders).

And I am American (always have been), not that it should matter.

Last edited:
Right. you just described what is known as an ethnic based generalization which creates the foundations for more intense racism (like Jews depicted as greedy money lenders.

Suck it, bookworm...
sm-bookworm.gif

I'm sorry if you are embarrassed by the exposure of your latent racial prejudices. Also, calling me a bookworm is hardly an insult. I am perfectly happy being educated.

Hillary is not my favorite person do I need to see her all the time now !! . I think we need to put America first.
We need to keep a strong military so we do not need to go to war. There is no proof that Pres Obama sent him there, I imagine Obama can careless but Obama is not a hawk and Bibi is. Why do I think he should be in office, because I wonder what he was doing between 1998 and 2002, and well people who are not in office can do more damage, behind the scenes.

Forum List

Back