Husband Files for Divorce from Marjorie Taylor Greene

Conservative men, that means she's single. Time for you all to go a-courtin'. Take a bath, put on a clean shirt, slick your hair back, and head over to serenade her.

(Yes, she is attractive. Too bad she's stupid, crazy and evil. I can only tolerate two of those three at one time.)
I am a fan of hers, but attractive? I guess if you are into the Chris Cyborg kind of gal..

black-cat-so.gif
Imagine if Kamala was getting a divorce. What would you say then? Oh you'd have a field day with that. Or Pelosi. Or AOC.

Wasn't Greene a Family Values candidate like Palin?

The former Alaska Gov. divorced her husband Todd in 2020, after three decades of marriage. Sarah Palin is getting personal about her divorce from ex Todd in 2020 after three decades of marriage — and her newfound relationship with retired New York Rangers player, Ron Duguay.

Fascinating. I guess you don't realize nearly half of all marriages end in divorce and politics rarely has anything to do with it.
That's what people who get divorced tell each other to make themselves feel better about their complete failure in life.

Divorce is one of the worst things a person can go through. Besides a sickness. Does she have kids? This will affect them but I'm sure they are already negatively affected by having a mom who's bat shit crazy.

Why would the private life of a congresswoman be so "fascinating" to the left? It beats dealing with the reality of a president calling on a dead congresswoman in a event.
She's your version of AOC. This is the nuttiest Republican in Washington. The most far right. So we delight in seeing her suffer.

In the meantime, we're having some fun.
Yep, gossips and people that have low self esteem and are insecure often do that at the expense of others. I get it and I have done it myself in the past, nothing I am proud about, however...

Forum List

Back