Husband Files for Divorce from Marjorie Taylor Greene

Well, we certainly already know what MAGAt-GOP sexual fantasies are out there.
No MAGA fantasies, your guy’s actual thoughts and actions.
PEDO-crats sexual fantasies:

3CEC9197-CCA3-4F79-AB5B-251911E60EF6.jpeg

Another troll thread about nothing to keep the discussion off the fact that the USA has turned to utter shit under Biden in ways no one could have even dreamed possible without one good thing to claim in return, so why not try to talk about a minor House member who might be getting divorced, probably because she is so devoted to beating democrats that she has no time left at home.

Good for her.

Just saw her on TV doing an interview and she looks happier than ever.

Meantime, good luck finding even one happy democrat.

40 days to go. 🕘

And those who are so much smarter act worse than those accused of being neanderthal. That SNL woman is not comedy but legalized hate. And even would be in your face if MTG complained. But MTG would beat the shit out of her in reality.
I don't know so much about that. She looks pretty damn funny to me.

(Yes, she is attractive.
Attractive?

Dude, you need to get your eyes checked.

Every time I see her, she reminds me of a bar slut I knew in Puerto Rico. When she bumped up against me, I went to the men's room and scrubbed my arm for 20 minutes.

I wonder who she was boning in her House office? Matt Gaetz? He would definitely go slumming, now that he can't screw little girls any more.
Yeah, there is definitely something going on between those two.

But she's way too old for Gaetz's taste.

Where is your evidence Joe Biden was referring to a sexual relationship?

Oh, you have none!

Just another pile of manufactured bullshit fed to you which you gobbled right down.

Sad.

Then what was he referring to?

Forum List

Back