Hunter’s Biz Partner Busted With 1,850 Boxes Of Classified Docs

Bullshit?

Dummy almost 100 classified documents that Trump failed to return were discovered, among them 15 were top-secret. This is without mentioning the non-classified presidential records he had to hand over to NA by law.

How the hell is that bullshit?

What were the documents recovered in Mar a Lago?

What were the documents recovered in the crackhead’s garage?

Yea, its bullshit. The FBI had to break their own fucking lock in Mar a Lago. It was a witch hunt….then you assholes try to play off the documents in thr garage.

You are a fool distracted by squirrels.

“Your classified document scandal is worse then my classified document scandal.”

What a fucking joke.

So you know it was a lie. Okay.

That's actually comparatively good news. As bad as lying is, it would be worse if you actually believed it. Then the question becomes why you people feel you need to lie.

The OP appears to actually believe it, but he could be lying too.
I don't know, and neither do you

Thanks for playing

Your reasoning that the papers don't exist is the same for your reasoning that God does not exist

You don't see them or him so they must not exist.

Last edited:
Dummy the correct answer is no, he wasn't.

Headline is just bullshit right-wing clickbait, but without people spelling it out for you rw Yahoo's you'd be filing this in your head as some sort of proof of criminality, then complain that "Dems always get a pass from deep state!!!"

And who would know better than you?

After all, you were there!

Thanks for the thought provoking post.

What's wrong with you?

I've just explained to you:

CLASSIFIED PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS, INCLUDING TOP SECRET DOCUMENTS.

All of which the law required Trump to turn in long ago. He had no right to retain them.

Why even have laws if brazenly breaking them will not earn you a warrant-in-hand visit from the cops?

That is the question, dumbass, that people are asking since no one has looked at these boxes to see WHAT they contain.
How many top secret state documents did Trump sell to Putin?

Why hasn't Don Jr told us about his sex change operation?

Why hasn't Melania told us about her ongoing heroin addiction?

HEY, I'M JUST ASKING QUESTIONS

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ASKING QUESTIONS

:spinner:

You believed the Trump/Russian collusion story. Now that is dangerous.
What about you and half the country believing Trump was colluding with Russians?
Ah, more deflection.

Please link to my comments on that topic. Back up your words.

Oh, that's right: You folks don't have to prove anything, or back up your words.

Just like this thread.

What were the documents recovered in the crackhead’s garage?

Yea, its bullshit. The FBI had to break their own fucking lock in Mar a Lago. It was a witch hunt….then you assholes try to play off the documents in thr garage.

You are a fool distracted by squirrels.

They were also found in Trump's desk. He is very cavalier about national security. Remember, he claimed they belonged to him after he claimed they were planted by the FBI. Trump lied like a six year old.

They were also found in Trump's desk. He is very cavalier about national security. Remember, he claimed they belonged to him after he claimed they were planted by the FBI. Trump lied like a six year old.
yes trump was in a dispute over some items he claimed were his personal items…unlike xiden who was hiding them out all over the east coast in stash houses…like a common criminal

Everyone figured that out during his botched AFG withdrawal.

Trump had made his agreement with the Taliban in February of 2020. He pulled troops out and freed 5000 prisoners by September of 2020. There weren't enough troops to secure the highway from Kabul to Bagram AFB.

Forum List

Back