Hunter’s Biz Partner Busted With 1,850 Boxes Of Classified Docs

Irony anyone? :rolleyes-41:
There are protocols for handling such documents, and unsecured storerooms—or unguarded garages—are not among them. Nor are former presidents and vice presidents entitled to take classified documents as mementos when they leave office.

There are protocols for handling such documents, and unsecured storerooms—or unguarded garages—are not among them. Nor are former presidents and vice presidents entitled to take classified documents as mementos when they leave office.
If you're just going to repeat yourself, so will I. Irony Anyone? :rolleyes-41:

If you're just going to repeat yourself, so will I. Irony Anyone? :rolleyes-41:
I will till you respond to what I post, no more deflection!

...Whats the bullshit? VP can have documents, nobody times them, there is no library card.
Irrelevant. Trump had to forfit all presidential documents to NA. He knew that and very deliberatly refused to do it.
So a Senator and VP can take docs and keep them despite not having authoritzy to declassify anything, but a President can’t. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back