Hunter will be indicted by the end of the month according to the DOJ

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

If he broke the law, he needs to answer for it. I hope the repubs are happy. In any case, I am not defending Hunter. I have always said he needs to answer for what he did while he was doing drugs. The law is the law. Now, if repubs can figure out that the same standard applies to trump, maybe they could see they are supporting a criminal as their nominee?

What does this mean?

Will it be some whitewash which comes “plea ready” with no particular consequences?

Or might not actually be a genuine prosecution?

Moreover, if special counsel Weiss does bring felony gun charges against Hunter, is it likely that those very charges are already legally suspect?

If he broke the law, he needs to answer for it. I hope the repubs are happy. In any case, I am not defending Hunter. I have always said he needs to answer for what he did while he was doing drugs. The law is the law. Now, if repubs can figure out that the same standard applies to trump, maybe they could see they are supporting a criminal as their nominee?
When have you ever "always said he needs to answer for what he did while he was doing drugs?"
You are lying yet again jimboliar.

...so what do you "always" say then about the influence from and kickbacks to Daddy Biden?

Ok....if you do the crime, do the time.

:auiqs.jpg::hyper: Cool!

When did Donald Trump do a bunch of crack cocaine, and then carry around a pistol illegally.?

When did Hunter Biden bring us a an incredible economy with the average price of a home 200 grand. But now under Joe Biden it’s $400,000.

Donald Trump did what Gore did in 2000 and Stacey Abrams in 2018. They complained about the election results and they still do. And they did what they could to try and get the election to go their way. That’s it yet according to what the left-wing fanatics say one would think that Donald Trump killed somebody or he robbed a bank or he set up ponzi System and took $1 billion from people. None of that happened.

I can’t imagine what world far left wing Biden supporters are living in. We have a horrible economy. We have a president in Biden who supports BLM, a president who denigrates American history. A Vice president who horrifically denigrates American history. What about what the founding fathers would’ve thought, what about men like Andrew Jackson, who expanded the territory of this country.

It’s this tiny percentage of Americans the far left wing college-educated white people that are pathetic. They hate America , get on their knees for rich black athletes. There are a disgrace to their ancestors.

Hunter Biden is a private citizen. So whatever, as it pertains to his indictment. What should concern everyone is how Republicans decided to weaponize the government to go after a private citizen.

That indictment is weaksauce, it really is.

He is finally being charged for taking MILLIONS in bribes? No, he is not. He is only being charged for some petty shit that wont land him a decades long prison sentence. If they were to charge him for the bribery stuff now, they wouldnt be able to run out the clock on those charges, and the DOJ under Biden definitely wants the statute of limitation on those serious charges to run out.

Last edited:

Hunter Biden would be offered a plea deal to misdemenor murder if he killed someone.

Fuck off. You act like you're holier than thou when you've got a fucking president feeling up little girls, taking millions from the Chinese and firing prosecutors for his sons company and you worry about an erection Jan 6th, because, well Trump. When you have a vice president that becomes a multi millionaire overnight with no explanation as to where he got the money, it's dirty money.

Fuck you.

(g)It shall be unlawful for any person—

(3)
who is an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance (as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 802));

18 U.S.C. Sec. 922 (g)(3)

That had been the charge against Hunter before the proposed plea deal whereby he would have that charge diverted (ie, he wouldn’t end up having to answer that count).

But I’m not sure that law is still “good law.”

When did Donald Trump do a bunch of crack cocaine, and then carry around a pistol illegally.?

When did Hunter Biden bring us a an incredible economy with the average price of a home 200 grand. But now under Joe Biden it’s $400,000.

Donald Trump did what Gore did in 2000 and Stacey Abrams in 2018. They complained about the election results and they still do. And they did what they could to try and get the election to go their way. That’s it yet according to what the left-wing fanatics say one would think that Donald Trump killed somebody or he robbed a bank or he set up ponzi System and took $1 billion from people. None of that happened.

I can’t imagine what world far left wing Biden supporters are living in. We have a horrible economy. We have a president in Biden who supports BLM, a president who denigrates American history. A Vice president who horrifically denigrates American history. What about what the founding fathers would’ve thought, what about men like Andrew Jackson, who expanded the territory of this country.

It’s this tiny percentage of Americans the far left wing college-educated white people that are pathetic. They hate America , get on their knees for rich black athletes. There are a disgrace to their ancestors.
Hunter is a private citizen, stupid racist.

Forum List

Back