Hunter Biden's Lawyers Demand DOJ To Investigate Trump Allies Over Laptop

You can’t possibly believe the nonsense you posted, but you should understand the factual reality I stated.

Hunter is a fucking idiot, and he gave his laptop replete with personal data including evidence of multiple felonies to a pawn shop.

He no longer owns that computer or anything on it. He gets zero say whatsoever. It isn’t his property anymore.
What felonies?

seems like a desperate move by the xiden crime family after bathe special counsel raited one of their hideouts

Like I said you all had no issue with copies of the FBI Russia dossier being handed out like candy to media and members of congress, so you al can f-off over the Hunter laptop. We don't really care if it was stolen or not, it's the crimes of child rape and treason being exposed. Hard to deny audio and video recording, something you all never were able to produce in the TRUMP witch hunts.
the only reason the dossier got coverage is because of Trump's "russia if youre listening" statement. And also all of Trump's campaign staff's contacts with russians.

Hunter's laptop is just like benghazi.

I didn't view any of the pictures, because I felt like it was an invasion of privacy and didn't want to support such seedy behavior.
My how convenient.

Irrelevant though, as the seedy and criminal behavior of the president’s vile corrupt dirtbag son is plain as day on that laptop.

Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

I didn't view any of the pictures, because I felt like it was an invasion of privacy and didn't want to support such seedy behavior.

And the shop owner claims he did not view any of Hunter's pictures....so THAT could not be the felonies you speak about.
And LE can not search the laptop entirely, looking for a crime to then ask for a subpoena to search the laptop.

It's like the cops for no reason searching your whole house for any crime you may have committed, without a subpoena for the search..... That is NOT LEGAL or constitutional!

Anyway, y'all said there was a grand jury subpoena that the FBI got....

But the subpoena is limited to the probable cause of a crime, on the search warrant. We don't know, or I don't know, what the probable cause or causes on the alleged grand jury subpoena are.... Do you?

Last edited:
he may have forfeited the laptop, if his receipt states clearly that if he did not pick it up under a certain amount of time, BUT HE DID NOT FORFEIT his personal and private papers on it....the contents should have been wiped clean off the laptop, before the store owner went to sell it....or give it away to a political Campaign....or a rag paper....

Feeeeeeelllllllinggggggsssssss!

Also, why would Hunter even take those pictures of himself when drugged out, or having sex, let alone keep them all on his laptop? Were they taken by others for kompromat? To blackmail him? Or his father?

Sure, maybe he likes keeping pics of himself having sex, but the drugged out pics?

Every single thing about this lap top, stinks to high heaven!

I wish it would be investigated, including the Giuliani part....
Why would Hunter smoke crack and screw underage Chinese prostitutes? Because he's a piece of shit scum bag? Duh? You seem to think that a drug addled addict like Hunter was even capable of making rational choices!

Plus, none of the dossier crud or the FBI investigation in to the Trump campaign was known to the public until AFTER the election was over....the following January.
That's a total lie, Care! News of the "dossiers" was leaked just prior to the election...just like Hillary and the DNC paid to have happen! You're either ignorant of the facts or you don't care if you lie through your teeth!

Here's a starter, for the LAZY! :)

Did someone access Hunter Biden's laptop from a West Coast location?
“ [An expert] also found records on the drive that indicated someone may have accessed the drive from a West Coast location in October 2020, little more than a week after the first New York Post stories on Hunter Biden’s laptop appeared.”
Now warning about Hunter Biden-laptop disinfo: The guy who leake…
www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/04/12/now-w…
Try something you don’t have to sign up for.

Also, why would Hunter even take those pictures of himself when drugged out, or having sex, let alone keep them all on his laptop? Were they taken by others for kompromat? To blackmail him? Or his father?

Sure, maybe he likes keeping pics of himself having sex, but the drugged out pics?

Every single thing about this lap top, stinks to high heaven!

I wish it would be investigated, including the Giuliani part....
asking why this sick family behaves the way it does is pointless…

I know he gave it to them. That does not mean they can search Hunter's personal papers, as per the constitution.... Law enforcement needs a subpoena with the probable cause for the search and are limited to the search parameters.
Wrong again.

Everythjng in the laptop became the property of the repair shop owner.

And I find it funny in one post you claim people accessed and doctored the contents of the laptop, then in the next post say nobody can look at it because it is all Crackhead’s personal documents.

Get with your handlers and have them tell you which bullshit story you should stick too, Simp.

And LE can not search the laptop entirely, looking for a crime to then ask for a subpoena to search the laptop.

It's like the cops for no reason searching your whole house for any crime you may have committed, without a subpoena for the search..... That is NOT LEGAL or constitutional!

Anyway, y'all said there was a grand jury subpoena that the FBI got....

But the subpoena is limited to the probable cause of a crime, on the search warrant. We don't know, or I don't know, what the probable cause or causes on the alleged grand jury subpoena are.... Do you?
The owner gave them permission to look at everything on the laptop, Dumbass. You don’t need a warrant if you have permission.

Holy shit you are dense.

what law gives a shop owner permission to take the customer's private papers and release them all to the public?

Law enforcement can NOT search the laptop, without an approved subpoena stating the probable cause for the search. And then, the search can only be for stuff relating to the probable cause, and not the other stuff.
there is no expectation to privacy when you drop it off to a third party. so they don’t need a warrant to search….and they certainly don’t need a subpoena.

also if you drop something off wirh a third party and they see evidence of a crime…they can certainly take that to law enforcement like the shop owner did here

what law gives a shop owner permission to take the customer's private papers and release them all to the public?

Law enforcement can NOT search the laptop, without an approved subpoena stating the probable cause for the search. And then, the search can only be for stuff relating to the probable cause, and not the other stuff.
However it appears he is admitting it was his laptop.

Forum List

Back