Hunter Biden's Lawyers Demand DOJ To Investigate Trump Allies Over Laptop

Uh oh!

Hunter Biden calls for investigation into leaks of his personal information​

Punching Bag GIFs | Tenor

WASHINGTON (AP) — A lawyer for President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, has asked the Justice Department to investigate close allies of former President Donald Trump and others who he says accessed and disseminated personal data from a laptop that was dropped off at a Delaware computer repair shop in 2019.

In a separate letter, Biden’s attorneys have also asked Fox News host Tucker Carlson to retract and apologize for what they say are false and defamatory claims made repeatedly about him on-air, including implying without evidence that he had unauthorized access to classified documents found at his father’s home.

More at the link below...

Good to see Hunter fighting back. What do you think?
I thought the laptop was Russian “disinformation“?

His legal team is asking for an investigation of actors disseminating his personal information; I'm sure a defamation suit will follow if this is successful.

The blob's lawsuit went nowhere because what he alleged never happened.
Then that means all of the data disseminated will come under scrutiny: what data is his, what is not his. Should be interesting

WASHINGTON (AP) — A lawyer for President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, has asked the Justice Department to investigate close allies of former President Donald Trump and others who he says accessed and disseminated personal data from a laptop that was dropped off at a Delaware computer repair shop in 2019.

In a separate letter, Biden’s attorneys have also asked Fox News host Tucker Carlson to retract and apologize for what they say are false and defamatory claims made repeatedly about him on-air, including implying without evidence that he had unauthorized access to classified documents found at his father’s home.

~~~~~~
Kind of weird to first claim on TV: Hey! that's not mine. And then later say: Hey! that is mine and you accessed my personal data proving I've violated the law, used stolen Top secret documents that my daddies stolen from the White house .

Really? The minute I sign a contract to get a device repaired, the owner of the repair shop can do whatever they want with the contents, and dispose my content as they want?
At some contractually agreed upon date, abandoned merchandise is forfeited.
You don't have much real world experience.
Or you're just stupid.

~~~~~~
Kind of weird to first claim on TV: Hey! that's not mine. And then later say: Hey! that is mine and you accessed my personal data proving I've violated the law, used stolen Top secret documents that my daddies stolen from the White house .

Weirder still, less than 24 hours ago leftoids on this board still tried o claim the laptop wasn't real.

This reminds me of the 2016 election...

When Hillary's incriminating emails were leaked to the public ... she didn't spend any effort trying to convince people that the information in those emails was false or misleading.

What Hillary and her minions did scream about what that the incriminating information was leaked in the first place.

It's like a murderer claiming that it's not fair to convict him of the crime just because his fingerprints were all over the corpse.

After all, he never meant for those fingerprints to be found.
With incriminating you mean embarrassing, and with "found" you mean taken without consent. Let me put it in my own analogy.

It's like a public figure who's a closet gay. His laptop is being stolen and subsequently pictures attesting to that fact are leaked to the press. The thief defends himself by claiming that outing the person is a public service and therefore the theft is no longer criminal.

In practicality his laptop was taken by someone and subsequently leaked to the press and other people, up to and including naked pictures of Hunter Biden. The publishing of other peoples junk without consent is most definitely a crime. Nothing I so far saw leaked from that laptop amounts to proof of any criminal act.

You do realize that if Hunter Biden's lawyers do anything more than make threats...that it they actually bring law suits against the people they have targeted...that Hunter is then subject to "discovery"? Trust me, Lakhota...that's the LAST thing that Joe Biden's crack head son wants to happen! This is nothing more than blustering.

So it IS Hunters laptop!

Forum List

Back